⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Skandinavian Female Bodybuilders

Started by uwum, May 27, 2008, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uwum

Marja Lehtonen
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Pauliina Talus
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Inkeri Salminen
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Marika Johansson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


arcore23

Pauliina Talus, I apprecaite her arms.

jamesonn


spitzbube



d44h11

Marja.

I wish she would update her website though. Nothing new for three years!

oleb


dspar67

Marja is the best FBB but Marika is the hottest

marcel81x

they have great fitness athlets as well, who do a lot of strength contests like the SM or how ever they call that.
it´s a combination of comparison rounds and dips, pull ups, rowing mashine...

generally scandinavians are awsome. I think you missed quite a few in your poll.
paulina is great for sure

arcore23

Marika Johansson is the best of this four undescrivilbe Skandinavian Fbbs.
   

RobMash

Marja Lehtonen is cleary the most muscular of all but I prefer Marika
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

saarivirta

Of course Marja, but where is Klaudia Larson?