Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2020 IFBB Lenda Murray Savannah Bodybuilding Pro

Started by genin723, August 25, 2020, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genin723

The 2020 WOS Lenda Murray Savannah IFBB Pro FBB Final Top 5:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1st: Asha Hadley
2nd: Kim Buck
3rd: Reshanna Boswell
4th: Angela Rayburn
5th: Andrea Saurer

genin723

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RippedVixen

What an AMAZING IFBB pro-debut placing out of 14 veteran women I came in 5th! Not only was it my first PRO SHOW, but also, the first time I had competed in 4 years! The gratitude I received while accepting this award made me cry tears of joy while on stage! It was one of the happiest moments in my 15 years of competitive bodybuilding career that I will never forget. Definitely looking forward to more epic accomplishments coming soon!

genin723

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What an AMAZING IFBB pro-debut placing out of 14 veteran women I came in 5th! Not only was it my first PRO SHOW, but also, the first time I had competed in 4 years! The gratitude I received while accepting this award made me cry tears of joy while on stage! It was one of the happiest moments in my 15 years of competitive bodybuilding career that I will never forget. Definitely looking forward to more epic accomplishments coming soon!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wanna congratulate you on your accomplishment. I've been a fan of bodybuilding for over 30 yrs. I've seen some great women come and go in this sport. For your first pro contest you did really well. You beat out some women who been pros for a lot longer. I really hope that this year you will make greater strides in the sport. Don't let these critics or backseat judges tell you that you did good, especially how the virus effected most of the 2020 season.    :rock:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login