LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FS for novice ... Tinah, Milena or Jana?

Started by stasper, October 21, 2010, 08:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stasper

I am reposting this from the main forum, as I am not getting satisfactory answers there. Perhaps VIPs are more knowledgeable.

Hello everybody, I am a new member with limited experience. I once had an fbb girlfriend and enjoyed our time together immensely. Now I want to try FS with an establised fbb and my choices are the following who are around my place these days:

Big Tinah
Milena Tevilova
Jana Linke-Sippl

I would go for Big Tinah, but she doesn't look very ripped in her pictures. She is a sexy girl though and very massive. The other two look very ripped. Anybody had sessions with those girls? Can I have some advice please about who to chose? I am looking for a fulfilling FS with muscle worship, domination and foot fetish. French kissing would also be nice.

A big thanks in advance to anyone who could help an eager novice.   

 


stasper

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

grossbar

Don't know about other 2 but had recent session with Jana.
Just amazing., and she is a really nice person who makes you feel very at ease.
But I can confirm NO FS only HJ.

stasper

Thanks for the advice. I booked with her already for next week. From the information I have gathered, I think that all the other things she does are enough compensation for no FS.

I also hear good things about Tinah ... maybe I will try her too ... please keep the advice coming folks. 

grossbar

Good luck with Jana let us know how you get on

stasper

I am glad I chose Jana for my first ever session with and FBB. Her body was very muscular, cut and strong, in excellent shape. Her biceps, and especially her triceps and quads are collossal. I am not into pain or extreme domination and made that clear from the beginning. Jana offered whatever I asked for with a smile and even more. She lifted and carried me like a feather. I am sure her strength can fully satisfy those who are able and willing to test it to its limits.

Moreover, Jana is very friendly and took care to answer all my emails before the session making clear what is possible and what not. As a matter of fact everything just short of full FS is possible. I confirm that she does not do FS, but she does so many feats so professionally and so passionately, that I was more than fully satisfied.

Thank you Jana for a superb session!