⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The silent elegance

Started by Star_trooper, May 01, 2021, 03:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star_trooper

Hey guys, Here's a new story for ya'll!!  It might a bit longer than I expected. It has a slow start but I hope ya'll will enjoy this. And hey ,I didn't do any spell checks . So, don't mind them . I wrote this one in a separate style. So, I hope it matches your taste. IF YOU Enjoy don't forget to drop some karma ;)



It was a misty morning. But the early spring sunshine fell on my face expanding it's inner warmth through my blank face. I picked up my backpack and went downstairs following the scent of freshly made toast. I saw my whole family sitting there with a couple of luggages standing beside them. These luggages are the usual symbol of my dad's business trips. He was all packed and ready to catch his flight to eastern europe where he has to consult his corporate bosses on money management.  Usually theses kinds of trips take 2 or 3 months out of his life. " why does it really take 2 months to explain how to manage money ? " is all i wonder in times like this. Maybe they're not that good listeners. I don't know.


As I come closer I saw mom enjoying her Mimosa and going through our daily mail.  I searched the messy pile of envelopes for a one on my my name and sat down when my query came back null resulted. I made my self comfortable in the seat next to my 14 year old sister and started getting into my appetite. I like when my father has midday flights like these , cause now we can have a good quality goodbye time otherwise we have to do the farewell at midnight in our sleepy eyes.

So, I  asked him more about his consultation trip  while crunching my breakfast toasts down.
"Honey, you have received this coupons from that new credit card you purchased" mom spoked while hanging a light blue color envelope in her left hand. My father stopped the his ongoing conversation with us and turned his sharp, dark eyes towards the envelope. "Ha, finally the bank is rewarding us something for all the money we've been pumping for them. Anything useful in there that we can use' he asked.
"Just like always nothing much usable. There are small mattress discounts, floor mat discounts  and ah.. yeah, pretty much of all the shopping we done in last christmas is here. and none of them goes more than 18%." Mom went on running her eyes through the shiny coupons "Ooh! here's something good. A three month free gym membership coupon. Lucky for you, you always said that you want to join a gym. ow... wait. But it expires in 2 months from yesterday.  It says the first two months of the membership is scheduled from yesterday to 2 months on. Too bad you can't use it"

"ah... I was wondering why they are giving us something valuable with some silly mattress coupons. Of course, it has it's limitations. Hey ,joe you wanna join a gym" my father asked turning his attention to me.
"hardpass" I said inhaling the smell of my french toast from the tip of my nose and wondering how tight my schedule already is with all the practicing, studying and gaming i have in my life. Mom then finished her breakfast and started to leave the table.


"Hey, Honey maybe you can use this. After all you should need some distraction to avoid the sorrow pain in missing this handsome face in the coming months" Dad said chuckling. "oh! stop the blushing. well i might have some extra free time since you aren't here messing things up in the household." she said mockingly.
"It's always healthy to be in good shape" said dad.  "well, what are you saying , that i'm not in good shape?" Mom said in a made up serious mood trying her best to cover up the cracking smile.
"well, I exactly did not say that, or Did I?" he replied in a questionable tone.
"Oh! C'mon don't make fun of her . She is in great shape" My sister interrupted. "Look, the little one got it. Still in good shape" Mom said and flexed her arm in her short sleeves t-shirt while tapping a non-existing bicep.

Everybody laughed and after another 10 or more minutes we finished our classic family breakfast. And then we wished our father good luck and helped him his the luggages to the taxi. After the little farewell I took my bag pack and marched towards school hoping to start another classic day in my life.
After sometime there i was standing on the front door of Midwale high. A place full of crazy beings trying to find their way into the world.

The peculiar harmonizing of laughter, chit chatting and the distant shouting of the football field made me fell welcomed to the newly changed environment. Through the lines and packs of gathered up teen i found my self to my locker. I deposited my stuff there, changed and went to the ground for my morning hurdles practices. As I sat down on a bench to tie my shoe laces through the cascading mist of fresh morning sunlight I saw her. Sarah my girlfriend standing there staring at me with her golden hair fallen down and looking cute as ever in her short, polish blue cheerleader skirt and her sports jersey top. Then she walked towards me radiating the vibe of a model in a sports magazine.
"Hey, mister How are you doing?" she greeted me and sat down beside me. with her legs crossed. Her golden skinned bare legs were shining inside out as the fresh sunlight went on kissing  them with warmth.
"I'm good, never been better" I replied staring at her silk blue eyes.
So, how did your all girls night out went last night?" I started some classy catching up talks and even without me knowing i found myself comfortable in some quality lover's flower picking time in the next ten or so minutes.
And as somehow our conversation narrated into the school's new academic staff replacements, she said this "You know our new Physics teacher Mrs.Hecks. She used to teach gymnastics back then. And now a physics teacher? Can you believe it?"
"really?" I replied.
"yes, Physics and gymnastics. They are like totally different. No wonder she look so fit. You can't say that she's in her forties by looking at her" she said.
"Really, I didn't notice anything special like that in her, Although, she does looks pretty good for a teacher. It's good that she's married otherwise Mr.Smith will hit on her in a daily basis"
"C'mon, anybody can notice she's fit by just looking at her. You are saying that you didn't notice" She protested.
"What do you mean. She's fit , you mean like a fitness model fit or just lean. She is in good shape but being fit is something else. And i don't see anything like that in her. Besides, she's wearing some official covering attires to school. How are supposed to see that she's fit. I only see her face every day." I replied.
"That's true but there are specific qualities in a body that hints a person is fit. You really don't need to see them in the beach to conclude that. You know little signs in her body like her posture, amount of fat in her face and of course her exceptional confidence. And haven't you noticed how her calves are always buldged up on her heels. Besides, she should be fit because i heard that she is still into gymnastics and do private coaching for school athletes. I think she's not just fit a bit muscular too" She finished her vast fact presentation.
"Whow,whow,whow Stop there for a moment. Where did all the facts come from. Hold up the facts train. Body signs and observations!! Geez woman Is there any chance that your Father's name used to be sherlock holmes?" I gigled and went on "First of all she is a woman. She can't have muscles because she do some sports here and there. You know less testosterone. She is in good shape, maybe fit but muscles? pfft, no"
"You don't believe me, Don't you?" She asked with a crossed expression.
"nope"
"gymnastics isn't chess bro. It needs some level of a strength to do it" She said.
"Yes, I know but what are you saying that she is hiding some rock solid, veins pumped biceps under her sleeves, Nonsence" I went on " hey you are doing swimming and cheerleading. Both of them need some level of strength in them. Does that means you have muscles? no" I said in a very satisfying face.
She stared at me for while with her shining blue eyes and then started to take off her jersey jacket. A pair of golden skined, smooth pair of arms started to see the daylight. And then there she was sitting next to me in her cute, sleeveless ,irish blue cheerleader top. I have seen her bare arms before but that day there was another level of radiation coming out of them. Her golden arms were glistening as the morning sunlight embraced her smooth, golden skin. Then she flipped her hair to a side , curled her elbow and flexed her bicep.   
A good amount of a shining muscle rose up and started to pack itself on the the top of her arm. The glistening muscles were swelling up against the sunshine in front of my bare eyes. The silky skin stretched out trying to pressurize the rising muscle and polished it's shine inside out making the already glistening skin ripple.
It wasn't big or much defined and there was some layer of fat covering the muscle giving it a more thicker look. But still hints of ripples found their way around the risen muscle. And most of all It was something I did not expect. "Wow, You got some good potential there" I replied.
"I think my abs are better than my biceps." . Then she lifted her breasts from her  hands and twisted and whirled her waist pressurizing her abdominal muscles and stared at them over her already lifted, warm breasts.  Her stomach tightened under the cotton and started to show hints of defintion through her clothes. All the twisting made the tighten muscle dance and show various kinds of faint ripples all over her core. Lower half of the stomach which was opened because of the shirt lifting done in uptown showed more clear tightening in action. "It's quite hard. Give it a try she said without even looking at me still lost in her little self admiration.
I humbly made my hand go through the smooth abdominal area while gently trying to pressurize the slab of tighten muscle from the outside. Her rhythematic breathing made the goodly toned muscle harden and soften under my fingers. There wasn't much destination in it but was solid. Pure slender and solid.
"wow , You are fitter than i thought" I think you just became a little bit more hotter in my eyes. You guys have any vacancies in the cheerleading team. I might join it to toughen up my stomach." I said smiling and reaching my hand to adjust a hair curl fallen on her forehead.
"aah! you are blushing" she hit my hand playfully and stood up. :aren't you getting late for practice, Mr.romantic? Let's go .hurry. I'm late myself" she waved and exited my line of sight while trying to put back her jacket with the school emblem.
I gathered my self up and went for practice. And half of the day went by normally. And After interval as I was talking with a couple of boys near the snack machine i saw my best pal Axl waving at me.
As i was half way approaching him Sarah came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand while whispering "Come, hurry up. There's something i need to show"
"but, I was going to meet Axl" I rejected her invitation.
"You see him every day. Come with me it's kind of an emergency" she said and dragged me with her. I gestured my friend about my delay and followed her. She dragged me by my hand through the hallway and stopped at the staff room door. "So,What now? Are you gonna complain to a teacher that I'm a bad kisser?" I used my normal sarcasm. She smirked and went into the room. I followed her.
When I enter I saw the whole staff room empty and a couple of large conference tables maintaining the silence. And then I saw in Mrs.Hecks occupying an isolated office desk in the corner of the room.  Sarah, beat me towards her and introduced my self  " Hello, Mrs.Hecks this is MIke. The one I told to you about."
"ah, yes, I remember the bright young man from my class" Mrs. heck gestured me to sit.
"Hi,Mrs.hecks. Nice to finally talk to you " I greeted her and maintain my silence not knowing what Sarah was upto.
"I sharpely noticed you. when i went through the last semester grades book. You are a bright one. I'm lucky to have you in my class . and even Sarah told me a lot about you" She said.
I was kind of turning into red at that moment. But it didn't last.
"hey, Mrs.Hecks, Mike thinks that you are not that fit looking" Sarah spoke out. My eyes hit the ceiling when I heared that. My eyes became so round till my eyeballs started to drop out.
"What the heck did she say? Is she gone crazy?" was all I could think in my mind.
"Is that true Mike" Mrs. Hecks asked me with a half smile. "ahh... hmmf...ahh.." was all I could mutter.
"Sarah said that you are not such a believer of female fitness" she said.
"What? no.. I... not ..wha" I tried to answer. And I saw sarah herself struggling to hide her laughter.
Then Mrs. hecks adjusted her long sleeve office shirt, extended her left arm to her side and used her right hand to tighten the sleeve in her left arm. And then curled her fist. The space inside the sleeve of her bicep area started to fill up by the motion of her fist. Slowly her sleeve filled up all around her bicep till the fabric found it's stretching limits. At last a fuller looking biceps stood up covered with a stretched out clothing. The fabric looked like a second skin to the bicep. And Even through the shirt sleeve a solid peak was visible to the mortal eye.
"So, now what do you think?" she asked me while lifting her right eye brow up and down.
I was speechless. "As a bright young man, you should know that female or male. When you puy your body through hard work it does expand it's condition. These are the visible proof of that. " she said while popping up and down her bicep inside her sleeve giving the not so stretchable fabric a hard time. Last time she did that the sleeve almost ripped. I'm pretty sure I heard a string cracking up sound from the dancing muscle.
"And it's not bad to accept another person's achievements and progress and respect their results. Isn't that right Sarah?" She said winking at her. "oh yes Mrs.heck" Sarah replied smiling.
I was still expressing some weird emotions from my face.
"oh, geez boy it's just a joke. stop worrying" finally she came back into her normal voice tone. "Sarah and I was talking earlier and she mentioned about the things you guys talked before. She just wanted to prove her right. So, she asked me a little help. Actually, I am her new neighbour .so I didn't mind doing a little help for my neighbour. " she explained herself.
"oh, ooooh ha wow you guys are neighbours . ha"  A reply jumped out of my mouth.
"Besides, I realy wanted you to meet me. Since, you are the top grader  I was hoping to give you the task of collecting all these student information i need . Here's the file. Need to give it to a responsible one" She smiled warmly and handed me over a file. "now, you can leave"
"oh, um thanks Mrs.Hecks." I said " But for future reference, I do respect people's hard work and results. But you almost got me there. With the mysterious accent and all. I gotta say the stage lost a great actress." I tried to butter up the whole  awkward situation and left the room dragging Sarah out.
"are you nuts?,You asked a teacher to do that?" i jumped at Sarah the moment we got out of there. " If any other guys saw that I am screwed. "
"hey, no need to worry" Sarah went on "She 's a good person. She made sure that nothing like that happens first hand. Besides, we are more closer than a high school teacher student. She started this  gymnastic and strength training class in the studio near her house and i'm attending it. So, she's my teacher, neighbour

and mentor. no, need to worry"
"wait? you gonna do strength training ? what's that like cross fit or something?" i asked
"Yeah, it's always good to have some muscle on this bones" She winked at me and left while flexing her arm. I saw her sleeve filling up and going down as she leave the hallway.



DROP SOME K+ if u like  ;)


Jaguar

Good stuff !

You might want to create your story chapter in a text editor that can do spelling and grammar checking, like MS Word.  Just don't forget to used double "new lines" (double paragraph breaks) because this website will strip out a single "new lines'.

K++
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

tapion

Yeah! I like! Keep going.

K++