LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Searching for Stories

Started by Selenos/, September 18, 2021, 12:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selenos/

Hello there!
I'm quite new to this forum and was searching for muscle growth stories to read.
I'm into a lot of things but I really like science-induced growth, be it a virus, a super-steroid, a serum etc
I also quite enjoy a more slow-paced story.
I've really really liked Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999 and My wife Jennifer by bertmacklinsbrother.

So I wanted to know if any charitable soul could help me with names of stories that would fall into thoses criterias ? :)
Thank you in advance <3

Selenos/


El_Roy_1999

First of all, thank you very much for the praise! I appreciate it a lot!

Second, you can check out my stories and stuff here:
https://www.d*e*v*i*a*n*t*a*r*t.com/elroy1999
and here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, there are quite a few stories of mine on this forum. Here's the link to the topics:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You might enjoy these stories:

Second Place
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mom's Changes
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Test
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Comeback
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

taoschild

Hello Patron,

I have three or four books that would qualify as slow paced scientifically driven muscle development.  They include:

Virtual Reality Muscle which I co-wrote with Jak Cratocles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Built
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Torture Muscle:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and the Reluctant Domme:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck finding your stories
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Thanks for the recomendations, and thanks for the good work. I hope for more recommendations soon.

Selenos/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First of all, thank you very much for the praise! I appreciate it a lot!

Second, you can check out my stories and stuff here:
https://www.d*e*v*i*a*n*t*a*r*t.com/elroy1999
and here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, there are quite a few stories of mine on this forum. Here's the link to the topics:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You might enjoy these stories:

Second Place
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mom's Changes
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Test
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Comeback
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you a lot for your recommendations, and really your writing style is nice and all :)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Patron,

I have three or four books that would qualify as slow paced scientifically driven muscle development.  They include:

Virtual Reality Muscle which I co-wrote with Jak Cratocles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Built
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Torture Muscle:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and the Reluctant Domme:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck finding your stories


And thank you to you ^^

vevrierboobs

Hi, if you like "My wife Jennifer" I think you should also like:

Evolution of Alex
by bstretcher20
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can also take a look at the topic I have started to index stories I like. Part of them have properties you are looking for.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Selenos/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, if you like "My wife Jennifer" I think you should also like:

Evolution of Alex
by bstretcher20
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can also take a look at the topic I have started to index stories I like. Part of them have properties you are looking for.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you! I'll check this out!