LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your first introduction with Fbb's

Started by toxicromeo, May 16, 2010, 08:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicromeo

i mean, you know, how did you first met/saw/heard about  female bodybuilder (where did you find you attraction to those women)

thanks for answering.

i'm curious about the way, for me for example, it was when i was a little boy, i swept channels on the television and lended on eurosport channel in the middle of fbb's contest, at the right moment i knew i'm attracting to thoes females.

                                                                                 *** ABOUT THE SNWERING OPTION ***
(I KNOW THE LAST TWO ARE VERY SIMILAR BUT WHEN I SAY "IN REAL LIFE" I MEAN - NOT AT THE GYM, BUT ON THE STREET OR SOMEWERE ELSE..)


cheers!


kared1

I was watching some action movie (Ballistic  ::) ) as a boy and saw  FBB for the first time (Cory Everson) ..
I felt in love  ;D

arcore23

I was watching a funny tv show where a beautiful girl dream to be muscular. I was shocked  :o. She more perfect than real.

jdh555

There was an article in a magazine about Lisa Lyon, with pictures, I knew I had never seen anything like her, and I liked it.  :D

Blast Fantasto

Though I've always had a habit of dating if not always athletic than at least active girls, I was pretty prejudiced and slightly repulsed by bodybuilding of anykind. And for the really sinewy moments, they really do look like their insides were literally showing. However tone and fitness were always a big draw to me, but not something that categorically aroused me any more than a normal person of equal stature.
That started to change though as towards the end of my highschool career I got it into my head that fake breasts were the greatest invention of mankid, and wouldn't even seek out a model unless she had one. What I quickly learned was though, that almost all fitness models practically came with a pair of modest to large, oviously fake looking breasts! So that became my mecca and as the years passed my enthusiasm for increasingly more toned up bodies increase. (the funny thing now is that I have trouble enjoying fake breasts at all if they look comically fake but anyway)
Up until only about 5 years ago I somehow ran across a bunch of pictures in fitness ladies forum I frequented at, of none other than Tatianna Butler. And at that time she was at her peak, just between losing all her fat, and losing all her muscle. The only thing that really stuck out to me on her was that she had the BIGGEST arms I had ever seen on a woman. Well a woman that made my tongue wag. And I followed her career for a bit, being my fav model for a couple years, then she she got skinny. And I only then realised that it were her enormous arms that drove me so wild. I guess I sort of knew that, but I only began actually LOOKING for women with awesome biceps until after that. And of course what came with that was the thick pecs, and chisled abs.

Though I still can't stand a quarter of the women during the inseason, because they look far too sinewy for me still. Oh and I still am strangely repulsed by Male bodybuilders- the er heavyweights that is.
So even though my penis REALLY likes the bodybuilder's female bodies, my stomach still can't even handle the image of their men. Go figure.

shovelware

I remember it was a really long time ago, back when I was in elementary school. I can't remember how the conversation came up, but I was saying something about woman can't grow muscles like men. Then the kid I was talking to said that it's not true, because he said he seen a picture of a woman, and he described it as if the picture looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger's body with a woman's face pasted on top. I was really curious about that, so I went to a Kmart store and gone to the magazine's section, I think it was a FLEX magazine I looked through, and I saw some female bodybuilders in there. It was so weird, but got me really excited at the same time.