⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Finely Aged Muscle

Started by wolflightning13, July 23, 2019, 01:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

Finely Aged Muscle



        I liked to keep in shape.  Nothing crazy, but I would go through a small routine of pushups, situps, and a few different lifts with some free weights.   Occassionally I would hop on the bench press we had in the basement.  I wasn't very strong, but I was fairly lean with a decent six pack showing through.  My little sister was a couple years younger than me.  At the time she had discovered my working out habits, she was in a mode of trying to copy whatever I did.  Not to be annoying, but because she thought I was cool.   She wanted to be like me.  It was flattering.  I tried my best to help her in most cases, and in this case, to make sure she didn't get hurt.  She was small for a ten year old, standing just under four feet tall. 

   I showed her how to do a full pushup and the modified version.  But she wasn't having any of the "sissy" version.  She wanted to go full out.  I knelt down next to her, just in case I needed to give her a little assist back up.  She got in position and went down, touching her chest to the floor, before pushing herself back up with hardly any effort at all!  Before I could say anything, she started pumping out reps with crazy speed, flying past forty in no time, with absolutely perfect form!

   "This is easy, Caleb!  Can we make it harder?"  she said, a huge smile on her face as she kept burning through the exercise, without a drop of sweat on her. 

   As she approached 90, I had to take a minute before replying.

   "Ummm.  You can try popping yourself off the floor and clapping your hands before you go back down."

   "Ok!"

   Before I was able to show her, she started doing them just as easily as a regular push up!  In fact, she was popping her upper body up further with each clap! 

   "This is still too easy!"  she said, frustrated, but still not stopping.  She was nearing 160 in a row!  Good grief!  How was this possible?

   "I don't know Krissy.  All you could do now is add some weight on your back to add some resistance."

   "Yes!  Get on my back Caleb!"  Krissy yelled, hitting the 180 mark. 

   "I don't think that's a good idea, Krissy.  You're doing amazing, but we shouldn't push this too far."  I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I still didn't want her to get hurt.  I wasn't huge by any means, but with how tiny she was, something could happen.

   "Please Caleb!  It's too easy!  I need it to be harder!" 

   Did she just hit 200 pushups?  My arms would've fallen off at a hundred!  With much hesitation, I stood over her, and sat down, my feet on either side of her back.  She had paused just long enough for me to get situated, and then continued like I didn't even exist!  How strong was she?  She started to pop herself off the floor again, causing my butt to get airborne with every rep, until finally she pushed so hard, she flung me off and flipped herself up in the air, landing on top of me! 

   "Did you see that Caleb?!  I'm strong!"  Krissy said, that huge smile somehow getting bigger. 

   "That's great, Krissy."  I croaked.  I was still trying to get my breath back.  Having a ten year old girl land on your chest was not fun. 

   She clambered off of me and stood up.  Wait a minute.  Why was her shirt so tight on her?  Wasn't it loose when she came downstairs?  Are... are those pecs I'm seeing?  And... is that a tear on the sleeve over her bicep?  What bicep?!  She didn't have any biceps!  My mouth must've been hanging open.

   "What's wrong Caleb?"

   All I could do was point.  She looked down and gasped.

   "I have muscles!"

   Those were the last words I would hear from my little sister for eight years.  Apparently my mom and dad had some sort of huge fight.  My mom came down and grabbed my sister, briefly giving me a kiss on the forehead, and left without another word.  I was left in stunned silence, not knowing what to do.  My parents got divorced and my mom and sister moved away to who knows where.  I lived with my dad until I was nineteen.  I got an awesome deal on an apartment through a friend at work and officially moved out.  I had some vacation time, so I took advantage of it.  It had been a bit hectic the last couple weeks with moving and such.  All I wanted to do was just laze around and pretty much do nothing for about a week and a half.  Little did I know, that a knock on my door would turn my world upside down. 


Jeremy Lightning

Really awesome story, one thing you should know about me, I love muscle of ALL ages, so this definitely appealed to me, though it might not to everyone. But yeah, wish you could've gone longer and further with it. The ending was a bit depressing, at least as far as going further with the 10 year old version of Krissy. Oh well. At least we got this short, but impressive display of her muscles and power! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

The First One

Good start.  Given the title I expected her to be older.

FemaleMusclesFan

Tant new chapter following that great beginning?

Yuii-chann

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

Very nice and interesting start. K+!

phil123

Great start and would like to read when he  meets his sister and mother.

Jaguar

Oh man, what a promising start.  This story has so many possibilities. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.