⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mia get ripped Part 1

Started by toco1000, September 03, 2024, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toco1000

Just something I am working on with a bit of AI assist


Mia gets ripped Part 1

The sun cast a warm glow over the bustling city as Vivienne Carter approached Elysium Gym. At six feet tall and an impressive 280 pounds of pure, sculpted muscle, she was a force of nature, showcasing an eight-pack of abs and 24-inch biceps that commanded respect. Inside, the familiar sounds of clanging weights and breathless chatter surrounded her. With her massive bolt-ons enhanced by 2000cc implants, Vivienne was a monster of a woman, defying conventional standards of beauty in the bodybuilding world. Sure, she had seen better days, was bigger, harder, leaner. But she still got all eye son her.

Since she retired as a pro-bodybuilder she ventured into camming. What started as a fun way to connect with fans had transformed her life financially. She found herself surrounded by an army of drooling, muscle-obsessed customers who were willing to pay any price for a look at her almost freakish body do impossible lewd deeds. With six-figure monthly incomes and lucrative sponsorship deals, Vivienne was thriving. The streams became a realm where she could flex her physique and offer her viewers exclusive access, creating a community that longed for her to flex, pump and even more, dressed in skimpy slutty outfits, if wearing any at all. More importantly, this platform allowed her a luxury lifestyle, basically being a millionaire.

Stepping onto the gym floor, she greeted her employees and members with a smile. "Remember, strength is not just about building an impressive body. It's about confidence and knowing your worth—both in the gym and in life." Vivienne wasn't just an icon of muscle; she tried to be mentor and a beacon for those seeking to embrace their potential.

As she made her way through the gym, her keen eyes caught sight of a girl standing at around 5'2", looking petite and a bit lost. She had a lean, skinny frame with large, nerdy glasses perched on her freckled nose. The girl seemed shy and unsure, her almost comically large breasts contrasting with her delicate frame.

"Hey there!" Vivienne greeted, her warm smile breaking across her face. "You're new here, right?"

The girl nodded, adjusting her glasses nervously. "Y-yeah, I just started coming in. I'm a little overwhelmed, to be honest."
Vivienne laughed lightly. "Don't worry; we've all been there. I can show you some basics if you'd like!"

The girl looked both excited and nervous. "Oh wow, that'd be amazing! But, um, how does a woman get as big as you? I mean, you're bigger than a lot of male bodybuilders I've seen!"

Vivienne chuckled, clearly flattered. "It takes a lot of hard work and dedication. I'm talking about hours of brutal workouts. You really have to commit yourself to it."

The girl's brows furrowed as she listened intently. "B-but what does that involve?"

"It's not just about lifting weights," Vivienne replied earnestly. "It's total dedication to your goals. Sometimes you cry, or even puke, but then you just need to go harder. You have to push your limits every single day."

The girl's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "I used to cheerlead, and I loved doing backflips and stuff," she said, a hint of nostalgia in her voice, then gesturing at her chest, added, "but then these"—pointing at her giant tits—"got in the way."

Vivienne smiled knowingly. "I understand. Sometimes it can be tough with a larger bust. But you know, strength training can help you feel more stable and confident in your body. That's why I've installed these bolt-ons!" She emphasized the words with a playful tone. "For me, they definitely help with camming. A lot of my fans love the look, and it has turned out to be a really lucrative part of my career!"

Mia bit her lip, adjusting her glasses nervously. "But will it make my boobs smaller? I've heard that when women lift weights, they lose their curves..."

Vivienne smiled knowingly. "Well, yes, your boobs might get smaller as you build muscle, especially if you're working on your chest. It's all about finding the right balance for your body and doing what makes you feel confident."

Mia's eyes widened in surprise, and she stammered, "P-puke...? You mean people really work that hard? That sounds intense!"

Vivienne nodded, a serious look crossing her face. "Absolutely. It's not always glamorous, and sometimes you really have to dig deep. But that's part of the process. What I've learned is that when you push through those tough moments, you come out stronger on the other side."

Mia paused for a moment, processing Vivienne's words. "Wow," she breathed, a mix of awe and apprehension in her voice. "I had no idea it could be like that. But it sounds like you love what you do."


phil123

Great start. And now Mia's growing starts.

lostder

I love the beginning of this story, please put more in as soon as you can
:cool2: :rock: