Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who is the strongest nature power woman SKYTRISS ,Robin COLEMAN or ISABELLE

Started by hamoudi, April 02, 2013, 03:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamoudi


Who is the strongest nature power woman  SKYTRISS ,Robin COLEMAN or ISABELLE?
I hobe members add some comments  with voting .

we see a lot of strong females that is because they are Female Bodybuilders or Bowerlifter
but what about females who  was born with nature power ? like  SKYTRISS ,Robin COLEMAN  and ISABELLE
I think they have a power more than the others .

So what we looking for now  the real power not the manfuctring power  like a farm girls !!!!!


I liked to ad bunny but I think she is not strong ,also the wrestling and domination to her just a business same Centhia just business to gain some more money even they not train well they just depend on their tall.
also I was confusing about Robin coleman is she a nature power or a powerlifter ,but after some thinking I think she is a nature power

hamoudi

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hamoudi

I 'm open minded to add some other nature woman if you have any suggest ?

hamoudi

i TRIED TO ADD SOME PHOTOS BUT i'M FAILED
IF THERE ANY WAY TO ADD their photos please tell me

archie43

I had a session with Isabelle in Amsterdam and she told me she was desperate to wrestle Skytriss but Skytriss just wasn't interested. Isabelle was incredibly strong

hamoudi

to me both two is the most strong female  and that is would be the Giant meeting, but if we let it to our  thinking skytriss is the stronger untill we see a real game

is Isabiille still doing session

archie43

no Isabelle has retired. She made a pile of money sessioning. She has retired to Greece so I believe

hamoudi

do you think Isabelle very  strong as a rcok or just some power ?