⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Need a paid writer

Started by prisonpreak, February 21, 2021, 03:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prisonpreak

Hi my friends I need a writer who have a The possibility to write stories like (JIMP) series on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, for paid ,if anyone interest pm plz


Aadi

I can do it. I love JIMP's Content. PM me.

prisonpreak


El_Roy_1999

Your inbox is full, but if you want, you can contact me by PM or at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
I am a reasonably skilled writer and I can imitate styles well enough if needed.

Send me a message to discuss details!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

prisonpreak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your inbox is full, but if you want, you can contact me by PM or at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
I am a reasonably skilled writer and I can imitate styles well enough if needed.

Send me a message to discuss details!


Check your inbox here and there in your mail