Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WPWCV 05 Charla Sedacca, Joan Bovino, Kim King and others [High-Quality Upscale]

Started by BondyB, January 31, 2026, 10:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BondyB

This is an upscaled Muscleville compilation with a number of ladies I haven't seen before. Charla Sedacca and Janice Graser are also on WPW81, Valerie Basilone on WPW67 and Susan Myers on WPW101. I have not included Susan because I will upload WPW101 separately. Kim King, Mary Messite, Monica Bozicevich, Negrita Jayde and Rhonda Lundstedt are new as far as I can discover. Especially Kim has a nice figure and great glutes. A fair amount of the footage of this compilation is quite bad mainly Monica Bozicevich. Pity because she's got a nice body. Ah well upscaling has it's limits but it's better than the original I think. I removed some shine from Charla.

Regards,
Bondy

Charla Sedacca:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Janice Graser:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joan Bovino:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kim King:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mary Messite:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Monica Bozicevich:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Negrita Jayde:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rhonda Lundstedt:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Valerie Basilone:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Goran123

I'm actually impressed we still have good versions of these videos left.