Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Zander] Marielle

Started by Zander, December 12, 2016, 06:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zander

Long time, no see! Haven't been writing for a while but I have a few stories I'm hoping to put to "print" if I find the time. Just wanted to bump this thread to beg for some karma as mine dropped to negative the other day. In the meantime I'll continue reading all the other great stories here. Take care! /Zander

Zander

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

QBikk

Hey, looking froward to read where your characters will go in this story. She acted strange with him and she should come clean and check if a relationship is possible. :-)

wowser1016

I just now finished your story. Not sure how I missed it before but really glad for the bump that brought it to my attention. What a terrific piece of writing. Definitely one of the best I have read ever. The pacing is excellent as are the character descriptions and interaction. You definitely deserve K+ and I hope to see an update soon. Thanks for a great read.

Wookey

Great work. Loving this story. It's one that I would have loved to have had happen to me.

Zander