LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Prom Night

Started by crimsonskies02, January 22, 2021, 01:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonskies02

>>>This is a story I've been playing around with for a long time but never had the guts to put down anywhere.  It's inspired by the fact that I am a teacher in real life and my wife could absolutely beat my ass if she wanted to.  But I keep her happy enough not to. Suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome.<<

Teaching for an affluent school district has it's perks.  We're affluent enough that we get to take over the local sea side resort ball room for our senior prom and get free rooms for the teaching staff who are chaperoning the event.  And since volunteering for various gets you out of working other, less pleasant events, I jumped at the chance to chaperon this years dance.  Being able to take the wife out to a swanky resort and blow the rest of the weekend should have been the icing on the cake.

"C'mon, hon! We need to get down there.  We don't want to be late."

I wasn't really sure why I was bothering. Typical woman. She was going to be ready when she was ready and to hell with any kind of trouble I might get in to for being late. 

"But babyyy...You want me to look good for your administrators and students, don't you?" a low, almost growling, husky voice whispered in my ear.  She'd snuck up on me without me even noticing.  I'd like to say it was my agitation at being late, but she could be a ninja when she wanted to be.  She'd come out of the bathroom as silently as could be and had draped her arms over my shoulders.    And I knew what that voice meant.

"Look you minx, we don't have time for this.  We need to get down stairs and start setting up for the arriv...' I didn't have a chance to finish the thought.  Quick as a flash, she grabbed my shoulders and twirled me around to face her. Well.  Most of her.  At 5'8", I'm on the shorter side of "normal" for a guy.  And at 5'10" she's a bit on the tall side for just about any female.  The stiletto heels she was wearing added another several inches so instead of looking at the bottom of her face, I'd come face to face with her very generous cleavage.  The plunging neckline of her dress left very little to the imagination and it occurred to me that maybe we should have had a talk about the dress code before we'd come out. 

She let go of my shoulders and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her chest. The initial softness was a trap.  Under those impossibly perfect breasts she was solid muscle.  She'd never been much into anything like organized athletics.  She just liked to lift.  A lot.  And that hadn't changed once we were out of college and married.  We both worked out (I'm no slouch myself) but for her, it was as much her religion as anything else.  I did it to stay healthy. She was dedicated.  At 5'10" she was most of two hundred pounds but very little of it was fat.  Especially now that she'd been shedding her winter fluff to get ready for bikini season.

"Oh no" she said.  "You drag me all the way out here and make it so I have to get all dressed up and now you're going to pay for it."  At least that's kind of what it sounded like.  She had me pressed so deep into her tits that I could barely hear anything. I'd have started to panic over the loss of air but I figured killing me wasn't quite as high on her priority list at the moment.  Still, we really didn't have time for this.

"Mmmfff hmmffff fffmmmm" I said.  Probably something roguish and witty. The lack of oxygen and the ability to actually open my mouth kind of screwed it up.  It sounded great in my head though. 

"Tsk tsk tsk" she said. "Now, we're going to do this the hard way or the harder way.  Either way, I win.  Whether or not you get anything out of it depends on how well you behave yourself."  I'd heard that threat before.  And, in the end, she was going to decide for both of us, one way or the other. She released some of the pressure on my head and spun us both around so that she could shove me onto the giant mattress in our suite.  Which gave me an opportunity to get the full picture of what my dearly beloved thought was a good idea for a chaperons prom dress was supposed to look like. The dress, what there was of it was party style dress of  a shimmering, almost gray, dark blue. The plunging neck line went down to just about the bottom of the middle of her rib cage exposing rather a large bit of her, afore mentioned, perfect breasts and the top of a well defined six pack. Her shoulders were mostly bare except for the flimsiest bit of material making up the halter top of the dress.  She wasn't quite ripped. But there was a definition in her arms and shoulders that was obvious.  As my vision cleared you could see the definition of her abs through the front of the dress.  Now that she knew she had my attention she started to pour on the act.  She started with a double bicep pose that showed off the beginning vascularity in her softball biceps. "Once I started getting dressed, I couldn't help but keep checking myself out in the mirror.  I've been working so hard and I finally saw the progress I've been making as I was getting dressed.  I hate the winter fluff. I'm so glad to be getting rid of it.  Do you like the dress? I picked it out just for you. I know how much you like looking at these muscles. And now you're going to do whatever they want you to." She accentuated that with a most muscular pose.  My "I really need my job brain" was willing to protest. My other brain was totally focused on the show she was putting on.  She knew exactly what she was doing to me and was enjoying herself in the process.

In the mood she was in, there was one thing she wanted and nothing was going to stop her.  She kept winding herself up as she worked her way through a contest routine.  "Look at this body.  LOOK AT IT! At best you can just barely keep up with me. I'm so much more than you can handle."  Now she was just being mean. Unfortunately, she also knew exactly how to push my buttons.  On top of the sexual arousement, she was making me just a bit mad. Juuuust enough to make me do something stupid.   While she kept talking, she turned her back and pulled off an impressing rear double bi pose.  And her very pronounced ass was a key feature, whether it was supposed to be or not.  That by itself should have been enough to give me pause but I used the momentary distraction to get up off the bed and start making a grab at her.  So of course she chose precisely that moment to turn around and deliver a good jab to my stomach. If I'd been expecting it, or seen it coming, I might have been able to weather it a bit more than I did. As it was, I doubled over and that let her deliver a blow to my back that sent me to my knees. The next thing I knew, her thighs were wrapped around my head and neck and her ankles were crossed, letting her really power down.  I started seeing stars about the time I heard her say something to the effect of, "oh good. I was so hoping you'd chose the harder way." Then she really gave me the business.  Just as I started to black out I could hear her laughing. And then, nothing...

...Until she started slapping me around. I came to to fine myself back on the bed and naked.  Her monstrous thighs had made short work of the blood flow to my brain and I must've been out for at least a couple of minutes. She was giggling again.  Bitch.

"You pathetic little bastard. Like I wouldn't expect a little spic shit like you to try to sneak up on a poor defenseless lady." Well that's just peachy.  She was really into it now.  Neither of us had any scruples when it came to banter that went way too far. And now she was really into it.  And since she was at least part Irish and I was part Mexican neither of us knew the meaning of the phrase "politically correct". She was straddling me across my stomach and squeezing in with her thighs just enough to be uncomfortable.  I could fend her off by tightening my abs for a while, but we both knew who was going to have that endurance advantage if she decided to force the issue. "Now, since you decided to be naughty you're going to have to pay. I'm going to ride your face and you're going to eat me out good.  Maybe, just maybe, if you behave yourself you'll earn your way back into my good graces and earn a little reward.  She accentuated that last part by squeezing in and letting me know who was really in charge.  She started scooting up and hiking the ridiculously short dress up revealing even more of her thighs and her freshly shaved pussy.  She raised the dress high enough that I could see the, much more pronounced than I'd initially realized, definition in her abs and I realized that she was much closer to an eight pack.  There was no way I was getting out of this. She had all the leverage so I decided I might as well try to enjoy myself.  Oral was not exactly a favorite of mine but It's not like I could do anything about it.  She stopped just as she got to my mouth and was hovering over me, like she was waiting for
something.  "Stick your tongue out, slave boy. That's right, just like that....as she lowered herself down on to my tongue and started grinding on my face.  Watching her move was almost hypnotic. She set the pace as I tongued her, not trusting me to do all the work it seemed.  I could feel her starting to get more excited and she started to move faster, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me even closer in.  It was getting harder to breath and then, of all things she started flexing and tensing her vaginal muscles.  For the life of me it took effort to pull my tongue out if I went to far in.  Not that she was giving me a lot of options.  She'd obviously found her sweet spot and I could tell from her movement that she was nearing climax, soaking me in her juices.  She'd moved up far enough that my hands were free so I reached up and grabbed her ass, "helping" in case she needed it.  This was apparently a mistake. She growled something that I couldn't really make out, given my current position.  The next thing I know she's decided to change position by falling over to one side and taking me with her. With her back now to the bed and me nominally on top she was going to wreak vengeance for my audacity.  "You fucking little prick! I didn't give you permission to touch me." She was laughing as she said it. "You're going to have to pay for that."  Oh yeah. All the filters were off now. This was going to get quite painful. She pushed my face as far as she could back into her waiting pussy, obviously not caring what I did anymore and just muscled me into her clit while she wrapped her thigh adductors around my skull and bore down as hard as she could.  She climaxed just as I started to pass out. Her entire body convulsed and her legs stiffened into unbelievable hardness against my skull as I blacked out.  My last thoughts were that she was going to kill me after all and how I'd love to see how she explained this one to the Medical Examiner.  Or my principal if he came looking for me.

Much to my surprise, I woke up some time later (I have no idea how much time I'd been out) quite alive.  And with a miserable headache.  And a little short of brea....Of course.  I woke up to my dearly beloved redheaded Queen of the Harpies holding me in a not quite gentle but not, quite, snug body scissors.  I was able to get a good look at her ass which, I'd be able to tell from my brief examination earlier, was quite round and quite rock like.  Her hamstrings were equally impressive, to say nothing of her calves. She'd obviously been putting more work into the gym than I realized and her back was the final proof in the pudding.  The dress was backless, because of course it was and it showed off the work I'd obviously not noticed.  The musculature there was just incredible.  I couldn't help but start to become aroused.  Which was apparently her signal that I was awake.

"Oh, look who finally decided to join me.  I was starting to worry that I might have to go down there without you.  I'm not sure that would've been a bad thing though. Maybe I could find some hunky tight end to have some fun with.  Or maybe get the star quarterback's eye just to mess with his date.  After all, I can't be expected to be down there alone."  She was enjoying this.  She was out and out enjoying messing with me and there wasn't a thing I could do about it.  I'm no slouch. I'm in reasonably good shape given that I'm an academic. But there was no way I could physically match her. Slow her down on a good day, maybe.  "Do you think any of them could handle me? They're younger and tougher.  I'm sure they've got more stamina than you do.  But, they are still boys.  And they don't have what you have.  This one thing I think I keep you around for."  She was leaning on her right side and had started to flex her left arm, bulging up her bicep then stretching her arm out tensing her horse shoe triceps.  While she was doing that, she'd started stroking my cock and bringing it out to it's full eight or nine inches.  Slowly at first.  But faster as she talked.  "It's such a shame I'm going to have to punish you for your behavior earlier.  But I can't let that go unchecked.  After all, then you might do it again."
"Wait a minute" I said. "What do you call what you did to me a while ago? I thought you were going to kill me". "Oh, that?" she said. "Didn't you enjoy that? You get so turned on looking at my muscles and feeling them that I thought you must have loved having my thighs around you like that.  That was my gift to you my pet.  You ate me out so good that you deserved that little reward before what I'm about to do to you." Just as she finished speaking she bore down hard on my abs.  I tried to tense up and keep her from hurting me too badly but there was no way.  She was just to strong.  She crushed the wind out of me making it almost impossible to breath. At the same time, she stopped stroking me and crushed my dick in a grip I wouldn't have thought possible.  She held me like that for what felt like an eternity and then relaxed her grip.  She waited just long enough for me to catch my breath and hit me again, over and over all the while stroking me then crushing down both with her legs and her hand.  Showing that I'm more stubborn than anything my dick stayed hard and she edged me closer and closer to orgasm, even as she was crushing the air out of me.  After several minutes of this and enough repetitions that I'd lost count I couldn't hold it anymore. We both knew I was about to climax and she felt me tense up in that split second before release.  And she gave me all she had. Her scissors tore into me long and unending and I finally felt a rib snap. She had me clamped down so tight I couldn't even draw in enough breath to scream in the pain I was feeling. At the same time she strangled my impeding orgasm and denying me the chance to come, adding to my frustration and pain.  And she was giggling the whole time. A girlish, mocking giggle, that told me she knew exactly who was in charge.  The pain was finally too much and I shut down again. 

A little while later I woke up to her splashing water on my face and smacking me. Not hard. Just enough to get my attention and snap me out of it.  "C'mon lover. We need to get going. You're late as it is and we don't want to make your boss mad, do we" There was the slightest hint of menace in her voice.  "I can't. I hur.." She didn't let me finish. She slapped me so hard across the face I saw stars. It was a wonder she managed to not leave much of a mark.
 
"Don't be such a little bitch.  How you can have a cock like that and be such a baby is beyond me. You're going to suck it up, get dressed, and take me down there to show me off to all your studly high school boys so they can drool over me and wonder how such a pathetic loser like you got a girl like me. And I'm going to be your perfectly devoted submissive arm candy and make all the right noises. Because we both know who's in charge. I can make you do whatever I want, whenever I want.  And there's nothing you can do to stop me. I want you spend tonight with the humiliation that whatever I do in public is just an act and we both know it. But be careful. If you take the pretending too far, I may have to punish you again.  So, get dressed.  Now.  I do not want to be kept waiting."







jhunter

Nice one shot. Looking forward to more growth.

crimsonskies02

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice one shot. Looking forward to more growth.

Bless you for taking the time to say anything.  This is literally the first story like this (or any kind) that I've ever really posted for anyone to read. Any suggestions? Things you liked? Didn't like? That could be made better?

QBikk

Hi,

It was a nice story, well written. I have to say, I'm always puzzled but such stories, as I never know if it is loving fun or if she's only demeaning him. Yours in no difference. But not related to you, but by my confusion with such situations.
You would like to improve it, you could give us more background on their relationship, are they a loving couple? Is she a loving wife, able to snuggle and be tender with him despite her strength? Or is she only here to dominate, belittle him, lord her strength on him?
How did their relationship develop?
How come she's not happy to go in such weekend outings? Is it why she feel the need to make him pay? This wasn't clear in the story.
And you could also describe their evening and the rest of the week end. But as a short story, perhaps it's not your aim. Which is the most important, what was the message/content you wanted to share.

Not have the guts to post it? Why, it is easily in top 10% writing capabilities over the internet.

On a personal side. Did you write it with your wife or did she read it? Are you guys training together? You are a lucky guy ;-)

Thanks for sharing your works.

taoschild

Excellent first story - you should be commended. You have some talent with the pen and should keep writing. My only hesitation (since you asked for constructive criticism) with the story is it seems to jump from loving/a bit aggressive appreciation to humiliation and punishment too quickly. It didn't seem like the motive was there. Thus, I like both parts of the story only it lost a little believability since it switched on like a light.

I understand that for short stories it is sometimes necessary though. If I were to ammend it I would have had him take her to the dance, have the boys ogle her and she went a little overboard and he takes her into the closet and he yells at her - she laughs him off and he pushes her against the wall or something and then she does all that to him.  Just my 2 cents.  Excellent concept and great writing.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crimsonskies02

Qbikk: To answer your questions/comments....
I meant for the thing to be in loving fun but got carried away in the end.  I guess what I was going for was for my girl to get "drunk on power" and get carried away in the heat of the moment, even if things were originally meant in jest. I've seen it in some people as they get competitive, intoxicated, or both. 

I agree that more backstory would be better.  Which is something I plan to work on going forward.  But, in this case, I gave myself a deadline that I intended to stick to because I'm tired of not carrying through on such things.  And you bring up some good points on how to deepen the story. 

Not have the guts because, anonymity not withstanding I am rather putting myself out there.  And sharing your work, especially work like this, can be intimidating. But I'm rather glad I did.  Because the initial reaction has given me something to work with and on for a fleshing out/continuation of this story and, perhaps, writing more. 

No and no.  She made it clear long ago that she was fine with me having my particular pecadillos but that she was not interested in taking part to that degree. Even so, she can be quite the handful. We do train together when we can. But we're both on our own thanks to conflicting schedules. And yes, whether I always remember it or no, I am rather lucky.

crimsonskies02

taoschild: Thanks for mentioning that. It was something that was bothering me too but I had put myself on a personal deadline to get this done and posted (Personal reasons/wanting to finally *do* something) so I ran out of time to try to figure out how to fix it.  But I acknowledge it and want to go back later and polish it up or, at least, do it better in another story. 

And I mean the thanks sincerely.  Story telling in general is something I want to get better at and this isn't exactly a bad way to do it. So I'll take all the constructive criticism I can get.

crimsonskies02

Qbikk: I meant to say we're on our own a lot. I haven't figured out how to edit posts yet.

QBikk

Hi crimsonskies02,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Qbikk: To answer your questions/comments....
I meant for the thing to be in loving fun but got carried away in the end.  I guess what I was going for was for my girl to get "drunk on power" and get carried away in the heat of the moment, even if things were originally meant in jest. I've seen it in some people as they get competitive, intoxicated, or both. 

I agree that more backstory would be better.  Which is something I plan to work on going forward.  But, in this case, I gave myself a deadline that I intended to stick to because I'm tired of not carrying through on such things.  And you bring up some good points on how to deepen the story. 

Not have the guts because, anonymity not withstanding I am rather putting myself out there.  And sharing your work, especially work like this, can be intimidating. But I'm rather glad I did.  Because the initial reaction has given me something to work with and on for a fleshing out/continuation of this story and, perhaps, writing more. 

No and no.  She made it clear long ago that she was fine with me having my particular pecadillos but that she was not interested in taking part to that degree. Even so, she can be quite the handful. We do train together when we can. But we're both on our own thanks to conflicting schedules. And yes, whether I always remember it or no, I am rather lucky.

I get it, your writing gave me the feeling that they are loving, that she loves and respect him. But some parts were missing if you wanted to confirm the assumption you sometimes left at the start of the story. Hence my comment.

You have guts, you posted, You have a pseudo, only you behind your screen knows. So all is fine. If you wife didn't read it, then you are truly alone knowing. Now you'll get feedbacks from people. ;-) And yes, it deserves to be developed, reworked and refined. But you are a really good writer.

Thanks for answering my misplaced curiosity about the involvement with your wife. I'm always curious upon hearing gentlemen who have a strong wife. It's one of my many fetish, I'm always wondering about it. Mine is not, but she's other fetishes embodied. We can't have it all... ;-) And yes, like you, I feel rather lucky. But, isn't a woman always a handful for a man and vice/versa? :-D


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Qbikk: I meant to say we're on our own a lot. I haven't figured out how to edit posts yet.

You can't edit unfortunately. But I get your meaning. It's normally the same for us, we are on our own a lot, because of kids, work etc...

If you are curious, taoschild has been releasing a lot of books, many centered around relationships. The first one including his own and his wife wrote also. That's why I asked you. If you feel like reading, look for Richard Greye (taoschild) books.
I strongly recommend this one: Muscle Love: Confessions of a Muscle Worshipper

His best from my POV
Have a good day

crow004

This story is HOT!
You're writing is excellent! I loved the slow reveal of their relationship. They appeared to be a normal couple at first. And with each new reveal, the suspense of what happens next got stronger and stronger. And that original assumption slipped away piece by piece in a very enjoyable fashion!
There is a lot of unanswered questions to be sure. But that's okay. It wouldn't be the same story otherwise.
But by the end of the story, I am left thinking that their relationship is indeed a loving one, but in a very un-normal way. Even though she cracked one of his ribs (accidently? on purpose?) neither one of them made too big a deal about it. Which possibly means that not only has that happened before, but that it's a normal part of their loving, agreed-upon, relationship.
And as if that wasn't enough, you elude to the possibility at the end of the story, where she talks about being all alone with young viral boys, that cuckolding could be another reveal of their relationship... or maybe it's just the dirty talk that gets them going?

Thank you for writing this story! I do hope you write another chapter. I'm salivating to see what happens next!

WapWap

This is a very good first story.  Great job!  Better writers than I have given you solid feedback here, and I agree with them.  You're on the right track; the only way to get better at writing, like so many other things, is to keep doing it.  The piece of advice I would add is to take the time to get the story right.  I understand the self-imposed deadline to get it done.  But remember that you only get one chance to release the story.  Make sure YOU'RE happy with it before you hit that submit button.

I can't wait to see more of you're writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liffingme

this started off well but then quickly became the standard "woman is muscular so she has to be mean/evil" style :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crimsonskies02

Huh. Between life, more life, and now the ARCTIC APOCALYPSE, I apparently missed a lot and didn't realize it.... So to answer a few things at once...

Yes liffing, it got weird at the end.  As I said, the implication is supposed to be someone was advisably intoxicated and that caused some of the "mean drunk" phenomenon.  Which, I tried to tone down in the most recent one I set up. 

Wap - Right you are.  My only problem is, with no deadline, things tend to get put down and never picked up again. And thank you.  What you say means a lot.

Crow - Thank you. Not going to go down the cuckold route.  The problem with power, especially if alcohol or adrenaline get involved, is that things can go too far without realizing it.  Sharing *me* out is something I played with in my most recent one.  Also under a self imposed deadline and finished both in a hurry and somewhat drunk.  That was an entertaining experience.

Q - You are too kind. And I thank you for it.  As for your curiosity, I don't consider it misplaced. It was a legit question.  In reality, while my beloved is far stronger than she lets on, she really does not like using it...*against* me is probably the wrong word.  On me might be a better way to put it.  For someone as physically powerful as she is, she is remarkably submissive when it comes to, ah, certain activities.  But yes, you are more right than you know.  These women are a handful, no matter what.  Thanks for the suggestion of looking of Taoschild.  I'll check him out. 




jhunter

Not bad. keep up the nice work.

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Q - You are too kind. And I thank you for it.  As for your curiosity, I don't consider it misplaced. It was a legit question.  In reality, while my beloved is far stronger than she lets on, she really does not like using it...*against* me is probably the wrong word.  On me might be a better way to put it.  For someone as physically powerful as she is, she is remarkably submissive when it comes to, ah, certain activities.  But yes, you are more right than you know.  These women are a handful, no matter what.  Thanks for the suggestion of looking of Taoschild.  I'll check him out.

Hey crimsonskies02, thanks for your answer, I appreciate how you share candidly your topics.
All the best for dealing with Arctic cold, we had it in Europe last week and we felt it heavily. (-12° C or more).
Looking forward to read more from you. Take Care