Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1982 Nederlands Women's Grand Prix reup Nov. 21 2017

Started by phy911, May 12, 2012, 03:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

Nederlands Women's Grand Prix 1982



1     Shelley Gruwell
2     Sherry Atton
3     Kay Baxter
4     Georgia Fudge
5     Candy Csencsits
6     Jose Baumgartner


Here is a throw back to the days of fewer
muscles and fewer androgens. I loved the
classical posing of the old contests because
it seemed like the routine mattered.


A small bikini and what I think judging by
the motion are real breasts. Absolutely gorgeous.


Georgia Fudge, I believe she was in her early
40's at this show. She has an incredibly sexy
stage pressence. When I was a kid I thought
her chest was mind boggling.

Georgia does a side tricep pose combined with
muscle control. I think most fans are fascinated
by this type of muscle display and sadly it is all
too rare in competition today.






Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained


OdoHerr


Also displayed on this video is Erika Mes (no. 4 competitor).

Yet I still cannot find any competition where Georgia Fudge and Erika Mes would have competed together.

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Also displayed on this video is Erika Mes (no. 4 competitor).

Yet I still cannot find any competition where Georgia Fudge and Erika Mes would have competed together.

OdoHerr


Thanks for reply OdoHerr. I regard you as the "official" archivist of female bodybuilding and I do appreciate your help. 

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also displayed on this video is Erika Mes (no. 4 competitor).

Yet I still cannot find any competition where Georgia Fudge and Erika Mes would have competed together.

OdoHerr


Thanks for reply OdoHerr. I regard you as the "official" archivist of female bodybuilding and I do appreciate your help.


Thanks, Street Fighter, but in this case my "help" is raising more questions than giving an answer.

I fact, I was wondering if this video could be a compilation of several competitions?

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, Street Fighter, but in this case my "help" is raising more questions than giving an answer.

I fact, I was wondering if this video could be a compilation of several competitions?

OdoHerr



I guess a compilation is a possibility. Could one have been a guest poser?

Bumper55

I'm with you on Georgia Miller-Fudge.  An awesome woman for many reasons!

phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best Guess:  Nederlands Women's Grand Prix 1982 (only year Erika Mes #4* competed in this particular contest).

Excellent deductive reasoning. I pray to god you don't work for the IRS.

I will change title of the thread pending your response. Thanks E15R91F

benson

Interesting that Shelly Gruwell appears to have won this contest but is not shown in the video.