Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1 to 1 query

Started by Polite Society, January 13, 2021, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

If a model is known for topless in 1 to 1, would you feel you needed to ask for it by taking her to 1 to 1.  I was just getting posing at a level of premium.  Now, granted  I didn't ask but should they not offer?  I totally accept my error if it was one.  I won't name her but I won't see her again irrespective.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elbe

Personally I don't expect topless to be a guarantee from the 1-1 itself, but I agree it would be preferred that they actually offer it (if available). With that said I have come to realise a lot of the time you actually have to ask, even if she gladly will do it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally I don't expect topless to be a guarantee from the 1-1 itself, but I agree it would be preferred that they actually offer it (if available). With that said I have come to realise a lot of the time you actually have to ask, even if she gladly will do it.

Cheers. I do feel this one was mostly on me saying Jack.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elbe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally I don't expect topless to be a guarantee from the 1-1 itself, but I agree it would be preferred that they actually offer it (if available). With that said I have come to realise a lot of the time you actually have to ask, even if she gladly will do it.

Cheers. I do feel this one was mostly on me saying Jack.

I've gotten a surprise "yes" enough times that I substantially increased my asking-frequency, even though I found it a somewhat awkward or crude. Some of the best topless sessions came from 1-1s where I didn't even know it was on the table, lol.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

Sounds like nothing is set in stone, but the below offers a bit more guidance.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are 4 different types of rooms on HBC

FREE - Group chat, open to anyone.  No nudity allowed, models may pose in exchange for tips.

PREMIUM - Paid group chat, no nudity allowed.

FANTASY - Paid group chat, nudity permitted (models with this option are generally willing to at least pose topless).

ONE-ON-ONE - Paid private chat, nudity allowed, but not required.

Regarding site policy and enforcement, no nudity is allowed in Free or Premium chat. There is no requirement for any host to perform nude in order to be a part of HBC, however, if she has the "Fantasy" room option listed, this means she is at least willing to pose topless in Fantasy* or One-on-One chat. Every woman has her own standards, though, and her rules can vary from client to client or from day to day.  I understand why that may be frustrating, but at the same time, as consumers we have to understand that not every Grade A steak is going to be exactly the same as the one the day before. ;)  But if you expect a certain type of One-on-One session based on how she performed for you previously, it's also reasonable to let us know "Model X gave me a Premium show for the price of One-on-One" and we will be more than happy to give you the appropriate refund.

Regarding pricing, we're always listening to the market and we share guidance with the performers on the site. But guidance is just that - recommendations on ways to boost earnings, not a mandate. When a host tells us she's struggling or is doing fine and just wants to earn better, the first thing we look at is the room setup/presentation (there are several who insist on sitting in the dark) and then we look at her pricing. For the host who says "my price is my price", hey, we respect that, but we try to encourage them to recognize fluctuations in the market.  When your guys are flush and have no problem with the 39-credit Premium that's great, but sometimes an adjustment to 25-30 for a few weeks may bring in a few more participants and then some of these customers may eventually become your higher-priced One-on-One clients.

Thank you for this feedback and for your business.

*There are 2-3 legacy exceptions to the Fantasy topless/nude requirement.

Polite Society

 Thanks Bruce. I feel overall the model half-assed it on this occasion but I bailed once that hit me.   I think models should ask What would you like as most do immediately in that level of pay. But I was at fault too so I am not chasing a refund due to me saying nothing.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 On the topic of 1 to 1  is it me or is the review option not offered if you leave early? If so  no wonder it's mostly 5's. I saw the first zero star review last night so now I am unsure if most get the review option always.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the topic of 1 to 1  is it me or is the review option not offered if you leave early? If so  no wonder it's mostly 5's. I saw the first zero star review last night so now I am unsure if most get the review option always.

The rating/review box appears for shows of at least 5 minutes' duration.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Polite Society

 :singing:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the topic of 1 to 1  is it me or is the review option not offered if you leave early? If so  no wonder it's mostly 5's. I saw the first zero star review last night so now I am unsure if most get the review option always.

The rating/review box appears for shows of at least 5 minutes' duration.

Cheers. Explains a lot.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

I have been around cams long enough, if I am with a performer who is new to me I will just type "topless?" while in premium.  Most performers will just tell you what level you need to take them.
It crass to a point, but most will just understand.
Most women I will take to fantasy or one on one have just gone to it...i guess.
Yo.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been around cams long enough, if I am with a performer who is new to me I will just type "topless?" while in premium.  Most performers will just tell you what level you need to take them.
It crass to a point, but most will just understand.
Most women I will take to fantasy or one on one have just gone to it...i guess.

Good advice.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sebpaul0104

It's so different with each of the girls ... there are girls who drop their top/bra the minute you are in fantasy/ 1:1 wnd there are others who just continue to flex end flex till they are told to get rid off the top or bottom .... having sad that I fail to understand the mindset of some others ... while there are " Premium Performers " and we know that they don't go topless or nude, there are others who advertise as normal and still don't go topless. While I respect their decision it would be easier if they get categorized as " Premium Performer " so that we know what to expect and what not.