LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deb Widdis

Started by Dozzo, December 17, 2006, 03:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dozzo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I was born Oct 11, 1960 in Omaha, Ne. I have lived in Arlington,Tx and Wichita ,Ks but moved back to Omaha in 1994 with my 2 young children to be closer to my family. I am a Project Manager for one of the largest credit card processing companies in the US and I love my job!

I didn't start weight training until I was 30 years old. After my son was born I decided it was time to get in shape because I was sick of being overweight. I really let myself go after college and into my marriage. Living in Texas at that time did not help, that Southern food is not nice on the waistline. I began taking aerobic classes where we would do some light dumb bell work. Just from that little bit of weight training my body took on a huge change. Once I saw these changes I decided it was time to be more intense with weights. Working out is like second nature for me and is part of my day almost every day. It works as my stress release after work and gets me in my nurturing mind set before I go home in the evenings to my teenage kids and my husband.

Not only do I do bodybuilding competitions but I have 4 powerlifting meets under my belt.. After my disappointing placement at the JR NATLS last June (2003) in Chicago my husband and I felt it was time to get guidance and training from Becca Swanson and her trainer/ boyfriend Rick. They put me thru 5 weeks of rigourous trainng, cardio, and a leaner diet in preparation for the USA's in Vegas last July. Even though I did not place in the top 15 at that show I felt a personal victory because I looked as I had envisioned myself. I will give it another try in 2004 doing the JR Natls and the USA's in hopes to be "noticed" more by the judges.

I currently hold the National Record for the squat at 512lbs. My best Bench is 240 lbs and Deadlift 430.

I got the World Record for squat at the Nationals Powerlifting Meet in Omaha in May 2004.

Most recent Bodybuilding Competition History:

August 2002 – NPC NE State Womens Overall and Masters

November 2002 – NPC Rocky Mtn Classics in Denver Co. Womens Overall, Womens 1st Hvywt, and Womens 1st Masters

June 2003 – JR Nationals in Chicago, Il, 12th Hvywht

July 2003 – USA's in Las Vegas , 16th Hvtwht

I placed 3rd at the 2004 JR Nats in the heavyweight division

Current Stats:

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 155 - 160 contest/ 180 off-season

Biceps – 16 1/2"
Calves - 16 ½"
Quads – 26 1/2"
Back – 44"


Bobt

VERY SEXY!!!!! Wish she was still competing!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

 
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Old Surehand

Recent
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The tall dark haired beauty, in some of the pictures, is Ali Huston.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deb got married last December. May she have a long, successful marriage.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Deb Widdis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Female Bodybuilding

Deb Widdis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive