⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Car lift or other feats of strength

Started by MaxSideburns72, May 16, 2023, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxSideburns72

I understand this may look weird and uncommon but has anyone asked to a sessionist for a car lift try or other feats of strength done open air?

Please be patient I never did a session and have no clue what expecting.

THanks to everyone will take time to answer.


boyofwinter

I think the ladies who are capable of doing it would be ok with this request, perhaps not very close to a competition for obvious reasons. I once saw a lady who I had met for a session use her legs to lift the back of a truck.

DCReviews

I have never asked someone during the course of the session but I have gone to strongman competitions that had female divisions and seen a few women do this. And I'm the same competition they also had a fire truck pull. Usually the competitors are fairly large women and powerlifting types.


MaxSideburns72

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the ladies who are capable of doing it would be ok with this request, perhaps not very close to a competition for obvious reasons. I once saw a lady who I had met for a session use her legs to lift the back of a truck.

Thank you Boyofwinter, please describe the lift you talked about, what do you mean lift the back of a truck with her legs? Who was the sessionette who did this?
Thanks

MaxSideburns72

I like strongwomen competitions and watch them often on the tu8e.
What I mean is lifting a car over a back tyre without any special tool (like those which are put under the back tyres).
There are video of that lift and I think there are several women who can do it!


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
please describe the lift you talked about, what do you mean lift the back of a truck with her legs? Who was the sessionette who did this?
Thanks
She is no longer active. From behind the truck she pressed and lowered the rear bumper, the angle may have been as high as 15 degrees.

MaxSideburns72

wow! it looks an amazing act!
no active but still have a name, why don't you kindly share with us?

boyofwinter

Because she has decided to remove herself from the net in most ways. So as I respect her I will try to keep things pretty quiet for her if I can.

MaxSideburns72

I understand and fully respect her decision and your by consequence.
Would you like to describe that act, I never thought it was possible. A sort of leg press with the back bumper? What sort of truck it was?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Because she has decided to remove herself from the net in most ways. So as I respect her I will try to keep things pretty quiet for her if I can.