⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Her strength vs yours

Started by FemFlexUSA, January 15, 2020, 02:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

With respect to male-female dating and relationships, do you have any general feelings about her strength compared to yours? 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

tate1

Although it doesn't quite matter to me, one fantasy I have is to be with a female bodybuilder in a gym, trying to lift the same weight as she, failing, adn then watching her do it with ease.

khuddle

I'm a naturally strong and fit guy. Short of Tina Lockwood and Karla Nelsen, there's not a women out there who is stronger than me.
(Hey, I'd love to date a girl stronger than me, but it aint happening. I just naturally have a fit and muscular physique).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mangodebango

For me personally, it doesn't really matter how strong she is. If she looks strong, then that's sexy to me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

The strongest she is, better I like her.
But still feminine. Physically AND mentally.

Makko2

For me the main feature I imagine on a strong woman is if she can lift me with ease, mainly frontly. This is my personal index of strengh for women. I am 63 kg (138 pounds).

RyanAtTheBeach

I like being stronger, but not by much. Close enough in strength so our wrestling matches are competitive. Also good if she's got some biceps. They don't have to be huge, just so she has them (and doesn't mind flexing them)!

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me the main feature I imagine on a strong woman is if she can lift me with ease, mainly frontly. This is my personal index of strengh for women. I am 63 kg (138 pounds).

Being lifted frontally by a woman is really hot, even if she's not necessarily stronger than me.
But at 138 pounds, most women should be able to lift you!

87fg

I think being with a stronger woman could be fun.

FemFlexUSA

Wow, it's been 2 years since this poll went up. Small sample, but I low-key expected more to fall into the "doesn't matter" camp relative to the "I like that she is stronger, period" group.

I'm getting older, but enjoying the "she's stronger" life more than ever.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

mariobkei

I actually selected that i like she's stronger, but honestly, it does not matter to me :)
As long as there is a nice muscle definition, and low fat, i'd be totally happy