Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG Audio Short

Started by Poddy, January 09, 2021, 03:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poddy

So I made a thing. It's a 60-second audio FMG scene generated entirely using insanely  impressive AI voice-rendering available here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Enjoy!


I know this probably isn't what the site creators intended when they made this - but I do not need to be asked to upload the law of Rule 34.


I honestly can't believe I managed to create this with Audacity, some downloaded YouTube videos and a free website. It feels like a glimpse into the future of voice-rendering/deep-fakery.

Poddy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

spar1988

That is surprisingly entertaining hahaha

jhunter

Interesting, and a nice change of pace.

Tuturu


WapWap

This was really fun.  I'm curious to try using this voice rendering tool to "read" some of my favorite stories.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login