Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle mom stories?

Started by fansonic444, May 05, 2021, 08:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansonic444

Any recommendations for stories where the mother grows muscles for her son?


The Raven

I recommend "submissive musclmom" on this site. Very good story.

Karthikkr25

Is there any story like where a muscule mom crush bones of bullies in front of her son/daughter or kind of protection she do for her family?

jhunter

Thanks for the recommendations. Wish I has to share.

The_spoon

Hi, I wrote a story called ''Mommy issues'' if or interested.

musclemom1234


Super_squirrel

 :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm working on one.

Ah awesome news

musclemom1234

I'll post when I have a readable chapter.