⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for sponsors

Started by dutchmusclelady, May 05, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchmusclelady

Hi guys
I am in my last 6 weeks to my competition
Who wants to sponsor/donate?
I am a female bodybuilder from 86 kg
Thank you


Bodybuilder DESIREE DUMPEL from the Netherlands

dutchmusclelady

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


Bodybuilder DESIREE DUMPEL from the Netherlands

dutchmusclelady

FOR MY NEXT COMPETITION I AM STIL LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

WHO WILL GIVE ME THAT CHANCE


Bodybuilder DESIREE DUMPEL from the Netherlands

Dasgunner

Are you still looking. Do you have progress pics?

dutchmusclelady

 :woot: yes but for my foundation to orgdnisate an open grandprix in the Netherlands. So orgsnisated by and for athletes.
At You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Bodybuilder DESIREE DUMPEL from the Netherlands

jhonnypaper

I would love to sponsor, send me a direct message :-) :singing: