LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

ICFMG Muscle Growth / Progression / Before & After Art

Started by ICFMG, November 08, 2022, 10:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICFMG

Hi! I've been making 3D rendered FMG art since around 2012.

I'd like to share some of my work here with the community.

Some of my older works have been shared here on Saradas, in 2015 / 2016 I believe. But after a few years away, I am getting back into the FMG art game.

Thanks a lot,
ICFMG.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

Omfg i love this awesome work can you please do Taylor Swift and gwen stefani please they are my favorite thanks my freind
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Omfg i love this awesome work can you please do Taylor Swift and gwen stefani please they are my favorite thanks my freind
Hi there. Thanks so much. I think Taylor and Gwen would be awesome with muscle.

I'll see what I can do. I will send you a private message and let you know.

Thanks again,
ICFMG.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

Hey buddy can you please get back to me i Can't wait for gwen stefani and Taylor Swift
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey buddy can you please get back to me i Can't wait for gwen stefani and Taylor Swift
Hi there, I've currently got some new material I'm working on, so I'll take your ideas into consideration and see what I can do in the future 😊
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Yeah, I know, unless you're a fan of 60's TV Sci-Fi shows you might not get the reference...]

Just informing/reminding some users of certain Forum policies. Please read:

The relevant part: "Many of you are active lurkers here, but contribute very little ... you only post requests ...
[Y]ou are at risk of losing the karma you've earned ... [and] ... your membership may be deleted.

ORIGINAL NOTICE IS HERE:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~from a friend.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ICFMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login