LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Musclebabe from Milan

Started by darwin123, June 27, 2023, 05:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darwin123

I recently met MuscleBabe in Milan.  I had posted a query about others experiences with her but got no posts.  I was in plan and when I contacted her , it seemed I was very close to her location so decided to take the plunge.  I has anticipate that language might be an issue as I exchanged messages about my requests.  It wasnt!  She speaks english fluently and completely understands the domination aspect.  She has a strong, muscular physique but it is much stronger than she looks.  She was perfect in the requested role play.  I enjoyed it so much that ended up meeting her again for a 2nd session, the following day!  Highly recommended!


Polite Society

Here's her SG profile.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 Once more proof if it's required that it's worth finding out for yourself rather than hoping for reviews to sway your decision.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

darwin123

So true - had I waited on reviews, would have missed out on a truly memorable and great experience.  She doesnt advertize herself that much

Musclelover3000

Has anyone seen her recently? I'm thinking of booking with her but would love some insights