⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Strength Within Comes Out

Started by hatour, April 03, 2025, 01:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

Chapter 23

When everyone woke up in the morning, Naomi made breakfast. When they were eating breakfast, she asked the kids what they wanted to do.

Trey immediately said, "You said you would show us how strong you have become. I can make more calculations on your progress."

Agnes rolled her eyes again and said, "I guess I wouldn't mind going to the gym so I could check out all the hotties."

"Agnes!" Naomi scolded."You are too young for anyone there. You behave yourself!"

They finished their breakfasts, got dressed, and went down to the gym. Naomi introduced her kids to Kyle and the other regulars. After all the pleasantries were out of the way, Agnes made it plain that she wasn't really interested in what her mother could lift. She sat down in the front of the gym and started scrolling social media on her phone.

"Nevermind her," Trey said. "We have some iron to pump."

"Don't worry about her," Kyle said. "I'll keep an eye on her." Agnes glanced up from her phone and smiled.

Naomi looked down at Kyle and said, "That better be all you do." Trey tugged at her arm and they left for the back of the gym.

"Since I am working out so that you can calculate my improvement over the last month," Naomi said, "I need to do a full body workout. But I won't do all the exercises I normally do during the week. Let's concentrate on the major movements."

"I'm following you, mom," Trey said, notebook and pencil already in hand and ready to write.

Naomi went to the squat rack. After a couple of sets, she read off her final weight to Trey. "My final squat was 184 pounds (83.6 kg)."

"Your starting weight for squat was 45 pounds (20.4 kg). You increased your squat by 139 pounds (63.2 kg), a 309% increase from a month ago.

Naomi went to the leg press. After a couple of sets, she read off her final weight to Trey. "My final leg press was 512 pounds (232.2 kg)."

"Your starting weight for leg press was 125 pounds (56.7 kg). You increased your leg press by 387 pounds (175.5 kg), a 310% increase from a month ago."

Naomi went to set up a bench and barbell to perform military presses. After a couple of sets, she read off her final weight to Trey. "My final military press was 25 pounds (11.5 kg)."

"Your starting weight for military press was 5 pounds (2.3 kg). You increased your military press by 20 pounds (9.2 kg), a 400% increase from a month ago.

Naomi added weight to the barbel to perform deadlifts. After a couple of sets, she read off her final weight to Trey. "My final deadlift was 184 pounds (83.6 kg)."

"Your starting weight for deadlift was 45 pounds (20.4 kg). You increased your deadlift by 139 pounds (63.2 kg), a 309% increase from a month ago.

Naomi went to the bench press. After a couple of sets, she read off her final weight to Trey. "My final bench press was 184 pounds (83.6 kg)."

"Your starting weight for bench press was 45 pounds (20.4 kg). You increased your bench press by 139 pounds (63.2 kg), a 309% increase from a month ago. You are already benching a little over your weight.

Finally, Naomi went to where she left the barbell from her deadlifts and started taking weight off to perform barbell curls. After a couple of sets, she read off her final weight to Trey. "My final barbell curl was 41 pounds (18.6 kg)."

"Your starting weight for barbell curls was 10 pounds (4.5 kg). You increased your barbell curls by 31 pounds (14.1 kg), a 310% increase from a month ago. Those are truly unbelievable numbers, mom. You increased your lifts by an average of 325% in one month. At this rate, you will start breaking world records next month! You must have a super natural gift for lifting weights."

Naomi blushed. She was not used to hearing such praise from her children. Since the divorce, they did not speak freely with her. This only motivated her more to keep up the workout routine.

Naomi walked to the front of the gym with her son to find Kyle helping her daughter with the correct form for a pushup. "Look, mom," Agnes said. "I can do a real push-up!"

"She could probably do a couple more if she pushed herself," Kyle replied.

"That's enough for today, Agnes," Naomi said. "Let's go home." Naomi and her children left the gym and went home.

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hatour

Chapter 24

The rest of the visit passed uneventfully. Naomi dropped her children off at her old house on Sunday evening. The next day, she received a phone call from the company that interviewed her. They offered her an entry level position.  She accepted the position and said she could start next Monday.

Even though it was less than she was hoping to make, it was more than she was making at the gym. The new training position would also get her back on track as to where she wanted to be in life. Although she had fallen in love with working out, she knew that she wanted to return to her original passion of teaching people. The prospect of returning to a life of training, coupled with the nervousness of telling Kyle she had to quit, fueled Naomi's workouts through the rest of the week.

On Friday, Naomi asked Kyle to workout with her so that she could record her progress. The workout yielded the following results:

Squat (lb/kg): 221 / 100.3
Leg Press (lb/kg): 614 / 278.6
Military Press (lb/kg): 41 / 18.4
Deadlift (lb/kg): 221 / 100.3
Bench Press (lb/kg): 221 / 100.3
Barbell Curl (lb/kg): 49 / 22.3

"Those are some pretty good numbers," Kyle said. "Let's not let that pump go to waste. Let's get some measurements."

Height: 6 feet / 1.83 m
Weight (lb/kg): 190 / 86.2
Body Fat: 27%
Chest Cup: A
Chest Size (in/cm): 42 / 106.7
Waist (in/cm): 33 / 83.8
Thighs (in/cm): 25 / 63.5
Calves (in/cm): 16 / 40.6
Arms (in/cm): 15 / 38.1

"These numbers confirm what I have seen with my own eyes. You look great. I can't believe you gained another inch in height. I thought you looked taller because you lost so much weight."

"I didn't lose any weight this month," Naomi replied. "In fact, I gained weight."

"That is because the additional weight is muscle," Kyle responded. "I think you have officially stopped losing fat and started gaining muscle. It doesn't usually happen this quickly, but I am beginning to think the usual rules of body mechanics don't apply to you. That is exciting."

"Is it?" Naomi asked, as she stepped closer to Kyle. Kyle had to crane his neck up to look up at Naomi.

"Is it what?" Kyle responded.

Naomi took another step forward, standing right up against Kyle. "Is it....exciting?" Naomi said, in a husky voice.

Kyle took a step back and cleared his throat. "It is, but in a clinical sense."

"I don't think my progress excites you in just a clinical sense," Naomi responded, with a smirk on her face.

"It has to be," Kyle said. "I have a strict policy of not getting involved with anyone who works for me."

"About that," Naomi said. "Tomorrow is my last day. I got the job I applied for last week. I start it on Monday."

"Really? You couldn't give me two weeks' notice?" Kyle replied with a little irritation in his voice.

Naomi stepped up to Kyle, again leaving no space between them. "How about I make it up to you by taking you out to dinner tomorrow night? After all, I won't be working for you then." Naomi could see Kyle working it out in his head.

"Ok," Kyle finally said. "But I'll pay for it. Let's call it a congratulatory dinner for getting the new job and you finally moving into the muscle building phase."

"Deal," Naomi responded. She leaned down and kissed Kyle on the forehead. Before Kyle could react, she turned around and left for the locker room.

Wookey

K+++. Might be a typo on Barbell Curl of 20kg. More likely to be a Dumbbell Curl

hatour

Chapter 25

The next day, the news had already spread around the gym that Naomi was quitting her job at the gym. Everyone wished her well. Kyle didn't come in at all during the day. This worried Naomi. Was Kyle going to stand her up on their date tonight?

Naomi texted Kyle: "Are we still on for tonight?"

Kyle: "Yup. I just needed to take care of a few things today. I figured I would let you run the gym today since I won't be able to leave the gym counter again until I find your replacement."

Naomi: "Guilt trip much? :P "

Kyle: "I haven't even started."

Naomi: "So where are we going?"

Kyle: "I figure we can go to Carmines. They have family style dishes. If we are going to start building muscle on you, we need to start increasing your caloric intake."

Naomi: "Sounds great. I'll meet you there at 8?"

Kyle: ":thumbs-up. See you then."

Naomi closed up the gym and went home.

Earlier that week, Naomi had gone through her closet to get rid of her "fat" clothes and see what of her old clothes still fit her. The problem with her old dresses was that they reminded her of her ex-husband. She decided to exchange her unwanted clothes at a consignment shop for some new clothes.

Naomi found the dress she was looking for and put it on after her shower. She looked down at her shoes. Heels or flats, she asked herself. Her ex-husband hated when she wore heels. So she put on three inch heels and left for Carmines.

hatour

Sorry everyone for taking so long on posting a new chapter. I have git a major bit of writer's block. Perhaps you can provide some suggestions about what should happen on the first date to get my creative juices flowing.