⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wildfyre here :)

Started by Wildfyre14, October 25, 2012, 11:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodman

She's awesome to talk to!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Wildfyre14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's awesome to talk to!

Thank you very much!  :-* Stop by and see me on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login anytime....I will be on again Tuesday evening (eastern time)
xoxo
Crystal

chango14

wow haven't heard of her, came out of no where, great size, what measurements are your biceps crystal keep up the good work !

Wildfyre14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow haven't heard of her, came out of no where, great size, what measurements are your biceps crystal keep up the good work !

Thanks! I plan on getting much larger and much better :) My arms are a bit over 15 inches. I am new to the bodybuilding scene. I've only been lifting for 4 years, and before that I was very skinny/tiny lol. Any time you want to see me or chat come see me on cam at musclegirlzlive :)
Thanks!

gwhh

age 40 and still looking fabulous!!!!

Mel0knee


Mel0knee


Dasgunner

Hey Crystal. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You look great, I'll be sure to stop by on HBC and say hi

Chocolaattee

I'm going to look for you online... MrTurner916
Keith CHOCOLAATTEE Turner