⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms. Cee's Huge Calves by the River- HD !!! shot by me ...

Started by KillaCaliMan, August 12, 2014, 04:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillaCaliMan

Man I tell ya ... that ole saying " A closed mouth wont get feed " is so true. Lately if I see a woman with big calves I will compliment her and if she seems receptive i'll take it to the next level. The other day I was at an auto parts store and saw this lady with big pretty calves walk out and get into a car. I thought to myself a nasty thought and went into the store. All of a sudden she gets out the car and comes back into the store. I approached her and told her lovely her calves were and she cracked a big smile and asked my name. I just flat out told her that I had a fetish for womens calves and she invited me outside where we exchanged numbers. To make a long story short ... She loves the cam !!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just love to watch her walk ...


winpioneer

What a lovely lady!  Give her our greatest thanks and I commend her for being so cool!  I wish more women were like that...

Robin2303

Hi
Kallicaliman
Do you have the video, could I purchase some?