LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cosplay Diner

Started by Ardanian, August 22, 2020, 08:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardanian

Cosplay Diner
By Ardainian

Part 1

I stood outside the diner summoning my courage.  Today was the day, I was going to ask Jessica for her number.  I'd been crushing on her for a while since I first met her 6 months ago when she started working at the diner.  Cute, bubbly, usually wearing her black hair in pigtails and a massive gaming and comic geek she was basically my dream girl at that point.  With a deep breath I pushed the door open and walked in the witty pick up line I was trying dyiing in my throat as my brain processed what my eyes were seeing.  First the place was decked out with balloons, streamers and candles, one of the local kids was clearly having a party, second all the staff were dressed as comic characters, more precisely superheroes.  The cook seemed to have a version of a Batman costume and the two servers I could see, one had a Captain Marvel body suit and Jen, a 5' 10" regional swimming champ had a purple and white swimsuit on, her long toned limbs on display under a thick layer of dark green body paint doing a passable She Hulk.  There was a guilty twitch inside my jeans as Jen's biceps bulged as she held up a tray loaded with food and drink. So I have a muscle fetish, sue me.  Jessica's voice came from behind, "Sorry hun, we're closed." I spun around and for this time my knees went weak, she was dressed as Wonder Woman, my own personal kryptonite, "Oh, it's you, you can stay" and I might have been hoping, but her smile seemed to go from to fixed and "customer service" to relieved and genuine. "Usual?" She asked and all I could do was nod in mute approval.  "Coming up" she beamed.  I slid into the nearest booth where I could watch everything going on.  Now I love Gal Gadot's costume in the DC movies, but Jessica was wearing the "classic" costume, red bustier with a golden eagle across her chest, blue across her hips and waist with the shite stars, lasso on her right side and the classic tiara and bracers.  After a very noisy, hectic ten minutes she came back bearing a plate of food and a large soda. "Here ya go." I tried to act nonchalant and said in a calm, level, coolly uninterested voice
"What's with the costumes?" at least that's was the plan, it came out as more of a strangled squeak but she got the idea.
"One of the local kids wanted a superhero themed party so here we are, you like?" She asked taking a step back so I could see all of her, hands on hips, legs apart in the classic pose, steely gaze off into the middle distance.
"It's ok" trying to keep my cool, she gave me a knowing smirk as she could see the soda in my hand shaking with barely contained excitement.  I probably would have noticed her smirk grow a little if I wasn't trying to avert my eyes to stay "cool".
"I just wish I had a body like Jen to fill the suit out properly" she said as she curled her fists up into a front double bicep pose, her arms and shoulders not moving or changing shape at all.
"What do you mean?" I squeaked out again.
"Oh, come on, look at her, she's built like a fucking Amazon."
"I hadn't noticed"
"She let me touch her arms once, hard as a rock and I could barely wrap my hand around her arm when she flexed." She gave a little moan of pleasure "I'd give anything to have those arms." she whispered just as the birthday boy blew out his candles.  If this was an anime my nose would have burst out bleeding and I would have collapsed at that point.  Intentionally or not she had hit on one of my deepest fantasies about her, growing strong lean muscle and performing impossible feats of strength.  We both disappeared into our own heads for a minute until the cook's voice rang out
"Earth to Jess, you're still on duty, we're closing up soon" she shook her head for a second, flashed me another devastating smile that would have collapsed my knees if I wasn't sitting down and hurried back over to the kitchen.

About an hour later the kids had gone, most of the tables were cleaned except mine and the kitchen was dark.  The three girls were chatting to each other, Jess had put her hair up in her usual pig tails and had the normal black uniform shirt on over her costume.
"Alright Jess, you're on closing duty tonight, kick him out when you want and lock up." Her boss said heading towards the door.  I was in there enough over the last few months and years that everyone there knew and trusted me.  As Jen and the other waitress I didn't know followed the cook out the front door.  As Jen walked past she leant down and whispered
"Ask her you love struck pup, she'll say yes" just as I took a final swig to finish the soda I had been nursing all night.   I just managed to avoid doing a spit take as she walked out the door and flipped the sign to closed.  After a while Jessica had finished all her jobs and all that was left was to leave, she slid into the booth on the opposite side of the table and we just talked about the latest comics we'd read, the last games we played and before we knew it it was 11pm.
"Shit, my parents are going to kill me.  Normally I'm home by 10." As she slid out to stand up I finally got up the courage I had been looking for.
"Do you want to go out with me?" I blurted out in a rush.  She stopped dead and slowly turned back around with a massive grin.
"I thought you'd never ask, of cour-" mid sentence she doubled over and let out a low moan, clutching at her chest. "That was weird, yes, I would lov-" another moan, louder and longer this time, when she looked up her face was red and flushed, sweat sheening her pale skin. "I feel..." there was a gleam in her eyes, "...really, really good."  Her breathing slowed and deepened, I could see her chest rising and falling inside her shirt.  She grabbed the collar of her black shirt, "Too...hot" she pulled her hands apart popping off the top button revealing a heaving, shiny cleavage, my eyes pinned to the exposed valley.  Wait a minute...cleavage...of all the things you could say about Jessica, curvy was not one of them, she'd joke that they grew for a day then forgot what they were supposed to do, but now with every breath her breasts pushed further off her chest, her cleavage getting deeper the gap between her shirt buttons widening exposing more of her creamy skin and the costume she still wore underneath. 

To be continued


Ardanian

Right now.

Part 2

The next button popped off and hit me in my slack jawed face.  I watched her as she ran her hands lovingly up the side of her face, an expression of animal pleasure playing across her features.  As she reached to let her hair loose I could swear her formerly loose sleeves were now pulled tight across what appeared to be a set of shapely biceps, there was a soft ripping sound from her left sleeve that shocked both of us, the seam inside her upper arm split very slightly.  With a single look at me she whispered "I feel so powerful" and with that I watch her fist tense her bicep leapt to life, the shirt opening wider exposing a now visible bicep, as she started to bend her arm she immediately passed Jen in size, the bicep growing bigger and bigger, pulling the tear wider, she seemed disappointed as she reached the peak of her flex and the shirt sleeve gave up, ripping from shoulder to wrist.  In moments and a single flex she had gone from pipe cleaner skinny straight arms to a rounded bicep and meaty forearm an elite level gymnast would be proud of.  She laughed as she brought her other arm up to match, my jaw dropping, my dick lurching as my deepest fantasy played out in front of my eyes.  She flexed up a pair of biceps that put Jen to shame. "Well I guess I wanted Jen's arms" she smiled before her hands on her hips. "I look a bit better now don't it?" I couldn't form words as she pulled her elbows forward going into a lat spread.  The uniform shirts of the diner were always pretty tight on people and as her back started to widen and her shoulders grew the shirt just gave up with a tortured groan it split right down the middle fluttering to the ground in two halves.  She looked damn impressive, the costume itself straining to contain her breasts sitting high on a defined set of pecs a visible V-shape to her upper body as her shoulders and lats swept gently down to her waist
"You're incredible, but this has to be a dream, I mean the soda had gone bad, or something this doesn't happen."  She leant forwards and flexed her new bicep in my face,
"Does it feel like a dream?" I could feel the heat radiating off her arm and as I reached out to touch it we were both shocked by another loud tearing.  I wasn't just her upper body growing as she bent forward the pressure from her growing butt and thighs quickly won their one sided battle with uniform trousers.  She shot back vertical with a gasp and reached around her hands feeling her new glutes "I never had an ass before", she flexed her glutes and moaned again feeling the soft flesh becoming a round ball of marble, even relaxed her formerly thin legs showed a slight separation in her quads and a sweep over her knee.  She stepped out of the ruins of her uniform and I could take in the new and improved Jessica.  The skinny comic book nerd I'd been crushing on for ages had transformed into a sleek, powerful looking woman.  I couldn't believe it and as much as I was excited by this it was clear she was enjoying it as well, her hands roamed everywhere feeling every muscle flexing her arms and trying to squeeze the muscle with her other hand "...so hard..." she ran her hands over her new grown chest and, I swear, tweaked her nipples, biting her lip and moaning in pleasure "...so sensitive..." she was lost in her own examination and enjoyment of her new body muttering under her breath.
"This is incredible, but he's right, this can't be real, I mean you don't turn into Power Girl just because the boy you have a crush on asks you out..." the last few words cut through the fog of questions in my brain.
"Wait, you have a crush on me...?" WE both stopped, both looked at each other and both blushed and turned away at the same time.
"I mean, yeah." She whispered blushing "you're fun, you're cute, you're a geek like me, we have the same kink..." her blush deepening.
"What, I have no idea what you're talking about?"Again I tried to maintain my cool, failing totally as she raised her bare arms and gave another athlete shaming double bicep flex.
"So I didn't just hear your dick hit the underside of the table because of these?" She milked her flex more "or these?" pumping her pecs first the right then the left.  Every bounce making my mouth open further. "Admit it" she said shaking her quad and flexing it the muscle stopping dead and showing deep striations, not FBB size, but her form was perfect.
"Ok, I love female muscle and growth" I looked down at the table, her she was in front of me, my crush, going through what was basically my deepest fantasy in front of me and yet I know my face was red with shame in admitting it.  I heard her slide back next to me, I felt her hand gently but insistently turning my face towards hers.  Hesitantly she leant in to kiss me, as our lips met the hunger between s grew, the kiss getting deeper, more intense until with a literal shock between us we jumped apart. "I've heard of a spark between people but that's just ridiculous" Whatever response she was trying to form died on her lips as she doubled over again and another lusty moan escaped her.

"Oh that lit something" her breath was coming short and ragged her whole body seemed to be shaking, primed with energy looking for a release.  She gripped the side of the table and with an animal growl she squeezed and started to lift.  The tables were slabs of metal screwed into a single pole that was bolted to the concrete floor.  Her biceps started to shake as she poured her strength into lifting the table, at first nothing happened but soon her veins became visible snaking across her arms taking her biceps and forearms swelling and pulsing larger and larger.  The bracers around her wrist were made of a cheap painted metal but were I heard that begin to squeal before the table started to move, at nearly the same time her growing forearms blew the bracers off her arm as the bolts holding the table top to the pole gave up the fight against Jessica's inexorable strength.  She rose to her feet as the table top lifted up in her hands, with a roar she lifted the table over her head and tore the inch thick aluminium slab in two pieces, her body vibrating with stored strength as she powered into a double bicep flex, pouring everything she had into it.  Her biceps continued to bulge from gymnast to middleweight bodybuilder in moments. "More" she growled and her muscles eagerly grew more feeding on her determination. 15, 16, 17, 18 inches around at a guess she smiled "forget Jen, Aleesha Young would kill for these" she powered forward into a most muscular her entire upper body exploding in muscle to match her incredible arms.  The Wonder Woman corset shredding apart as her back, her pecs, her breasts all grew and hardened. "Big enough for you?" She whispered licking her lips eyeing my very evident erection. "I've dreamed of being able to do this." She sat across from my clad only in boots and the straining lower part of her costume.  She spread her legs apart, one on each side of the, surprisingly, solid steel pole that held up the table top a couple of inches of air visible between her quads and the pole.   Slowly she started to point her toes, squeezing and flexing her calves and thighs, just like her arms and her chest they responded to her commands growing thicker and harder with each flex.  Agonisingly slowly without moving her legs the air gap shrank as her quads expanded and grew simply by flexing them. "Grow babies" she whispered, another moan escape her as her hot flushed skin touched the cold metal.  She scooted her butt forward off the edge of the seat until the pole poked out of the triangle between her growing quads and her pussy.  She smiled at me and licked her lips as her pure flexing movement became an up and down grind as she rubbed herself against the pole her legs never stopping in their growth.  Her calves started to push down the zips on her knee high boots until the zips were all the way down.  As she raised and lowered her hips rubbing herself fast and faster her quads continued to grow with each movement and each flex I could hear the steel starting to protest as she started to crush the metal simply by flexing her growing thighs.  Jessica pleasured herself with the metal and her growing muscle until she came hard, her legs scissoring together and slicing through the metal with a final tortured squeal and clang as the top four inches fell to the ground.  She stood in front of me, still only 5' 5" but with a body that would have destroyed any heavyweight FBB in comparison, diamond shaped calves, teardrop quads, a thin waist, eight pack abs, heaving breasts on top of pulsating pecs and arms like boulders.  She took a couple of steps forward pulling the mangled metal out of the ground with barely any effort, eyes locked on mine as it seemed the orgasm had only heightened her arousal and lust. "I need more", she reached towards me one hand on each side of my head grasping the bench behind me.  My head trapped between her mammoth arms as she pulled herself closer to me.  As she kissed me again pushing her tongue insistently between my lips she pulled her arms forward ripping out the bench on either side of me and turning it into a seat.  These benches were low enough to the ground that she could raise herself n her toes and straddle my legs.  Never breaking the kiss she reached down with her left arm and freed my dick from it's cloth prison, with barely a pause she lowered her tight wet, throbbing pussy onto my hard shaft.

I woke up with a lurch, the amber light from the street lamp outside sliding it's way through the blinds, I rolled over, the sheets sliding off my throbbing erection as I saw the illuminated clock at the edge of the bed, what the hell had woken me up at 2:30 am?  My very lust addled brain managed to process the sound of running water and a door opening as Jessica stepped out of the en-suite.  We'd been together for a long time, about 8 years now since I first plucked up the courage to ask her out.
"That better be for me" she said, flashing a grin from the doorway.  She flicked the light off and crawled into bed next o me her hand reaching down and gently stroking my cock. She started to lay kisses across my chest, I shivered as she bit lightly on my nipple knowing exactly what worked for me.  I closed my eyes revelling in my love's touch she continued her insistent stroking and kissing up my neck until she whispered in my ear, "what were you dreaming of babe?  You haven't been this big and hard for a while" she increased the pleasure by squeezing gently as she stroked.
"The day I asked you out, in the diner" I moaned, she stopped stroking and pulled her hands away.  I groaned in disappointment as her touch disappeared.  I looked up to see her standing over me her slender frame almost drowned in the baggy T-shirt she loved to wear to bed.
"You mean when we discovered this..." and with a growl she flexed, her muscles exploding from non-existent to Olympia shaming in moments.  The shirt shredding off her body in an instant, she dropped down onto my hard dick "now fuck your Wonder Woman hard."

rodman

 :rock: Thanks, for the awesome story! I hope you write more of them.  :cool2:

snowman7

Great little story!  You got it done quickly and the characters were fun.  Nice job.

ArkhamAsylum

What an incredible story! I hope you are going to write more stories (or continue this one), since you are very talented. I'm looking forward to you future work.

Ardanian

No promises, but thanks for the positive comments.  I wrote You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login a couple of years back with a different theme if you're interesed. The muse hits quite rarely though. :thanks:


hatour

Great story! Karma for all!

Online1138

Great story, thanks for posting!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-