Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] SERIES: Annika

Started by fp909, November 16, 2011, 12:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEA

I fully agree with Jeremy, this story is pretty hot. Let´s  make Jill get a bit older (not that much, 15-16) and taller and we hope her sexual apetite will grow as well.


Jeremy Lightning

I respect DEA for all his contributions for this genre, but I have to disagree about the age, that is what makes Jill so special, the fact that she got such an extremely awesome, muscular body at such a young age. I mean 13 years old to have such a power packed frame is just unreal. (But I have learned this from many different websites that I view stories on, if you have a real problem with the age of the character, you have the option to change it yourself, copy and paste the story to Microsoft works or whatever similar program you use and put whatever age you feel like down.) I really can't wait to see what happens next, I hope you're hard at work coming up with more incredible feats for Jill to come up with to shock and thrill both Annika and us! k+ again.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

DEA

Regarding the age, I don´t really care about some "legality of age" .-) I just find 15 more erotic for me than 13 (but 15 than 18). Of course, we all feel it should not be like pedo rape, but when there´s girl like Jill, nobody can say a word in the meaning she was hurt.
I think it´s just all about a personal taste.
Moreover, I spoke about the age of 15-16 in the sense of seeing her grow into somebody really huge (not that she wasn´t huge already, bul also in the meaning of her height).

If I can suggest anything, I´d put more comparing of strength (who lifts more) or even some wrestling. Starting with armwrestling, then wrestling, then....  :heart:

>:D

fitgirlfanguy

This is a hidden gem, what a blast from the past.  Great story!  I love the detailed description. 

Poppajim


Jeremy Lightning

This is still one of my favorite stories of all time from FP909, wish he did more like this. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fp909

honestly didn't expect to see this bumped at all lol but thanks all!

check out my Patreon for other stories. I've been writing consistently there (and on Deviant art) for a while. Just easier to work with files instead of copy pasting text and having a bunch of script posted instead of italics or whatever. FP909 on DA and also on Patreon.

www.patreon.com/fp909

You can sign up for $4-6 per story or monthly or whatever. Typically I post 3-4x monthly different ongoing stuff.

Jimthehunter54

Nice story even though chapter 3 isn't my thing, chapters 1 and 2 make up for it k+

cyber1836

Does anyone know the name of the italian story referenced in the beginning of Chapter 3 ?