⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stacey Bentley

Started by orinoko44, November 25, 2013, 12:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orinoko44

 8)
report of the 1980 Frank Zane Invitational with a lot of photos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has someone more from this contest ?  :wow:


lilrocko

Sorry, I don't, but I just wanted to say, that article was one of my first introductions to fit women when I was a teen.  O0  It was that article that started my quest for muscular/fit women and I'm still at it to this day.  Thanks for the memories!

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

colt4548

Stacy Bentley, one of the very first Fbb's has passed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

I was sad to see that she passed away. Such a beauty and great early representative of FBBs.

alison brundage

So sad to hear of her passing.  She had a sweet glow and was so perfect to usher in the sport of bodybuilding for ladies.  She inspired me.   My condolences to all her family and friends...this is such a loss....so sorry.
ALISON

FbbFanatic2522

Here's a link to her obituary. She was such a beauty. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

I know that Stacey and Chris were mixed pairs partners, but I'm not sure about them being married.

kingofaser

Stacey Bentley

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login