⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jan Harrell

Started by pico, June 09, 2007, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Years later, I find she's a practicing psychologist with a Ph.D. Driven, I'd say.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's not her. The Jan we're all thinking of is a strength coach at World Gym in San Diego.

e_honda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mooveeguy

How did she fare as a competitive bodybuilder? I mean I have never come across any details of her placings and/ or weight classes.

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Years later, I find she's a practicing psychologist with a Ph.D. Driven, I'd say.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's not her. The Jan we're all thinking of is a strength coach at World Gym in San Diego.

This photo looks like her. Any photos of the Jan Harrell strength coach in San Diego?

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooveeguy

Wonder how strong she was?

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Years later, I find she's a practicing psychologist with a Ph.D. Driven, I'd say.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's not her. The Jan we're all thinking of is a strength coach at World Gym in San Diego.

This photo looks like her. Any photos of the Jan Harrell strength coach in San Diego?

She goes by Jan Gable. Didn't see any new photos or social media presence - there was this bit from 2003:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was not familiar with her - a really stunning woman, with a killer smile and a WMD-level upper body!

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How did she fare as a competitive bodybuilder? I mean I have never come across any details of her placings and/ or weight classes.

I don't think she placed at a national level show. She was really a power lifter who got lean for a couple BB shows. At her peak she walked around at over 200 lbs and looked nothing like a competitive BBer.

She had a lot of muscle, got pretty ripped for a couple BB shows and she was good looking, so that helped her. But she also had a pretty wide waist so that was always going to limit her in BB. She was made for powelifting, not BB.

fmpockets

she could heal me without me taken one pill
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kingofaser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login