LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

KissMyABC / Anna Strong - New to site

Started by annastrong, May 05, 2020, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annastrong

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and make an introduction. My nickname is Anna Strong.  I registered in 2018 but its the first time I've posted.   I'm an up and coming competitor in physique but I want to change and get as BIG as possible.  I hoped to compete this July but since many events were canceled due to lockdowns, I've been focused on getting bigger and stronger.  My upper body is surprisingly large even if I look slim as I'm quite tall.  I'm working hard to get BIGGER by training daily to build more muscle and get my pro card one day.  I'm hoping to be an active member here.  I am also a very active webcam girl (nickname KissMyABC) on herbicepscam (currently ranked 16 – out of over 300 girls on the site).  These are some of my pictures:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annastrong

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annastrong

For longer sessions, we can opt for a variety of outfits, sports bra, bikinis, lingerie, heels.  I have some boxing, kickboxing training and can do martial arts on camera.  I kick and punch pretty strong and some guys have called me "Ninja girl" and "Lightning legs" because of the speed and power.    Some guys have actually passed out between my legs. hehehe  I've also put a lot of videos on HBC which you can check out if you miss me on the site. 😊

I come from Europe and welcome private skype sessions as well as modeling for fitness/physique photos.  Feel free to email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for inquiries regarding these services.  I want to emphasize that I am not a social escort and will report/block any messages pertaining to work in that area.   Common respect and courtesy is much appreciated.

A few stats for me if you guys are wondering...
I'm 5'9" (175cm) tall
172 pounds (78 kg)
Size 10 feet
15 inch (38cm) biceps
38 inch (96cm) quads
B cup size breasts (not the biggest but I've been told by many guys mine have quality over quantity 😉😉😉)

Benchpress: 200kg max
Bicep curl: 18kg
Squats: 95kg
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annastrong


I hope to talk to all of you!
xoxo
KissMyABC / Anna Strong
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annastrong

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a picture of me and Michelle Lewin, one of the most famous and prettiest stars in the fitness industry (~14M followers on her IG).
I'm actually a bit bigger and taller than she is, esp considering she's wearing heeled boots in this picture.
This was some time ago, and I've actually put on more MUSCLE since this picture was taken  :D 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope to see you guys around.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jiggle


annastrong

Hi Jiggle,

Thanks for the post.  If you go online on HBC, do say hi.

Incidentally. here is an old photo of mine which you guys might like.
I've actually gotten a bit bigger since this picture so my quads are a lot thicker and stronger.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annastrong

A photo showing my glutes
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bamluvbench

200 kg bench press sounds way to heavy you mean squat?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login