LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Story Idea

Started by newherefbb, June 26, 2020, 06:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newherefbb

I'm thinking about crafting a tale of an average guy that is very comfortable with his current life in a small town, has mostly what he needs etc.

His world is turned upside down when he goes to a local baseball game and sees a muscle lady in attendance. His passions and desires for her and at first fantasizing about

her body then realizing there is more and he appreciates all she has to offer.

Does anyone know of a similar story?


tmbosch

I know of one where this guy had this weird power (or was cursed?) That caused women to become hypnotically in love with him.  And at some point he sees a softball team and gets enamored with the biggest girl and then all the woman start working out hard to get big too for his affection.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vandar_savage

I think that might be this story.  What you're describing takes place about halfway through the story.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tmbosch

Yes. Thats what I was thinking. Its the only story that I know of that has what the OP was asking about.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login