LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Night to Remember

Started by Greatguy87, July 30, 2020, 06:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatguy87

Night to Remember.

As she stepped out, the young woman wanted to have fun. However, some jerk wouldn't leave her alone. After snapping a few fingers and a good headbutt, the drunk guy crawled off. "Serves the asshole right for trying to smell my hair."

Stepping into the bar, the short but powerful looking woman walked to a nearby stool and sat down. Looking around the place there were no prospects for even a quickie, let alone dating material.

"Another night with the Pussy Nuker 3000 and Netflix I guess. I hate dating.", the lovely black model lamented to no one in particular. Then a man quietly approached her. "Excuse me miss. Don't mean to startle or annoy you, but I was wondering if you'd like a drink?". She turned to her left and saw a man slightly taller than her, but skinny. "If I need a drink, then you need a meal plan.", she quipped. The joke caused both of them to laugh and even smile.

After the drink, they both ordered food and talked until the last call. Not too many topics were off limits. From Philosophy to Law and everything in between, they truly didn't want to end a great night. Afterwards they split the bill, making sure to exchange info. As she stood, the thick woman grabbed his hands and said: "You're taking me out on a date next weekend right?" The young man nodded yes in a stupor. Before leaving, the broad lady then smiled. "Maybe making the decisions doesn't have to be bad. He seemed eager and it went well.", she thought.

His phone buzzed that morning and a text read like this: "Had a really great time. Wanna meet again? My treat." His reply was quick: "Certainly." She smiled. Then she remembered her workout. "Can we reschedule? Forgot I'm meeting my trainer in an hour. He simply said: Text me the address of the gym. I'll meet you there."

This left her speechless. Her replied was anything but: "I lift heavy. If you're ego can't handle it, it's not my problem. You brought this on yourself." The young man replied: "Not a physical specimen, so idc about that stuff." Once the text was finished, he texted a Fastcab and headed to the gym.

Once he got there he walked in and looked around. Then he heard her soft, yet firm voice. "Hi. Come to watch me work?"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

A great start with great detail within the scenes!

srielley

A very promising start. You have nice  characterization and good flow for the initial posts. Thumbs up!

Greatguy87

As he walked behind her, the man could see her thick body sway. When she got to the bench press, she smiled as she looked at the weight. "Watch me", she cooed as she removed the weight from the rack. The man's eyes were glued to her as she pumped out rep after rep of 200lbs. After her warmup, she coaxed him to workout. He tried to do leg presses, but failed miserably. The woman smiled and congratulated his efforts, but thoughts ran through her mind.

She couldn't understand why she liked this guy. "He's skinny and such a pushover. Not much of a backbone. I could easily take one of my legs and wrap it around his body. When I say something, he jumps to try his best to do it. I don't want a weak man. Do I?" They left the gym hand in hand and she pulled him close.

"Let's talk.", she said to him. "If you're going to be with me, I won't hide my strength. I won't intentionally hurt you either. I believe it is the duty of the strong to protect, care for and provide for the weak. My word is law, but not before I hear your side. Sound fair?" "What if I say no?", he quipped. She put him down and said: "You're free to go, but you'll never see me again."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

He blurted out the words that would change everything: "I think I love you." She turned around and let out a light laugh. "You're bold and cute. I like that. Let me ask you something? Would you really submit to a woman? I require total submission. Can you handle that?" The young man just nodded yes, then she grabbed him by the neck firmly and kissed him deeply. His moans were not of pain, but of pleasure.

Within seconds, his dick rose. "Someone's happy I see. Shall we continue?", she asked seductively. "Yes.", he replied. "Yes what?", she whispered in his ear. "Yes Mistress.", the young man said in the throws of passion.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login