LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nova and Ryan - A more “literary” take on muscle growth

Started by AndrewWrites, April 07, 2020, 12:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammycooke



AndrewWrites

Hello, friends. The ending is finally here. I have had these last few scenes in mind ever since I started this story, but it has grown into something I never expected it to. I think I managed to include some of the best paragraphs I have ever written, in this story. For me, it shows how much I have progressed, as a writer, since six months ago. And the fact that I could be honest enough and write this story, not to mention post it here, shows me how much I've grown as a person, over the last year. More than a year ago, I battled with depression and a severe condition of pornography addiction and erectile dysfunction, at the root of many of these being the fact that I was ashamed of my attraction for muscular women. I used to hide within myself, just as Ryan was fond of doing. The character of Nova is, partially, based on my best friend, who is, so far, the only other person that I told any of this with. She showed me that I was capable and deserving of love and, thanks to her, I have sought therapy and I am happy to say I have now accepted myself with all that I am and, although I still struggle, I am getting better by the day. The story with Nova and Ryan was my personal fantasy of what could happen between me and my best friend, in a perfect world but, since we don't live in one, I will content myself with enjoying what reality has to offer and, who knows, she has started going to the gym and she might have dropped a hint here and there about putting on some muscle. I have thought about her a lot in these times of social distancing. Anyway, at the risk of having bored you with my story, I wanted to get it all out there, my motivations and inspirations for writing this story. If I've made any of you guys feel a little happier, a little more hopeful, then I'd say my job is done. Enjoy the conclusion and I might see you again for another one!

Chapter 9: The Sense of a Beginning
Part One
This was going to be the day. Enough time had passed since Ryan had been discharged from the hospital. Today's workout was going to be special.

She was gorgeous, huge and as powerful as an ox. The perfect human specimen. He will see me for what I am, soon, she thought.

Ryan had been on her mind throughout the whole ordeal. She had spent hours in the basement gym that morning, training every single body part to twitching, sinewy perfection. When she was done, every limb glistened with sweat, every vein trembled softly under her skin.

This was the first workout in months where she wore something. She had had the outfit custom-made for her. She had sent her current, pumped measurements and had even accounted for a few extra cm here and there. She wanted to challenge herself. Technically, even after the most grueling of her workouts, the clothes should have been intact.

As she stood in front of the largest mirror in the room and brought her arms into the biggest, hardest, most intense most muscular pose she could muster, the tank top shredded down the middle and fell to the floor, in tatters.

She knew she was ready. She had become the woman she had dreamed about for all these years. No, she had been that woman all along. But now the outer shell matched the interior to a fault.

After showering and devouring her breakfast, she put on the best clothes that could fit, a black blouse with little wooden buttons on the front, a frilly milk white vest that she decided to just drape over her oversized shoulders and a black skirt. She hovered by the phone in the living room for some minutes, frantically replaying it all in her head. There was so much she wanted to say, she could make no head nor tail of how to do it. She felt like a little girl again.

Eventually, she decided to stop postponing it and just take the bull by the horns (a move which, quite frankly, she might have really been able to do at that point).

His father answered, sounding very happy to hear her. Immediately, he put his son on the line.

"Hello?" The unmistakable gentleness in his voice soothed her.

"Hi . . . remember me?" She laughed softly. She had wanted to make a little joke, to cool the atmosphere, but her trembling voice must have betrayed her overtaxed nerves, she thought.

"Nova! Hi! How are you? God, I can't believe this! I haven't seen you for years, I . . . Ok. Breathe. I'm talking too much. Please, your turn."

"I just . . .", she began, forgetting for a moment the monumental reason for the call, so relieved was she to finally hear his voice after all that time and anticipation. "I just wanted to let you know I'll be in town for a while and that maybe you wanted to meet."

"Sure, I'd love to", he responded instantly. "It's just that . . . well, you must've heard what happened. I can't really go out per se, yet. So if you want to see me, it'll have to be at my place."

"Yeah, of course, why not? For old time's sake, right?"

Ryan chuckled softly. "Right. How about six tonight? I'll have my parents give us some space. See you then."

Nova put the receiver down, but she could not yet move. Her heart fluttered and sputtered and hopped and skipped in her chest.

Part Two
She knocked softly on the white front door. The door rattled, making a sound like a little boom.

Shortly, Ryan stood before her, a cane in his hand, his eyes closed. He beckoned her in.

They sat down at the kitchen table, across from each other, neither one speaking, for a moment. They felt that, having found each other again after such a long and arduous journey, they could stay a while and enjoy each other's silence.

Ryan was, as usual, the first to break the silence. "So, how's life? What have you been doing since we last saw each other?"

I've grown, she said to herself. "Well, you know, actually, not much . . . Still playing the violin, studying a lot. The usual . . ."

"Any new conquests? What was the last one's name? Mike something . . .no, Mick. Mick McCray. That was a son of a bitch if I ever saw one."

She laughed and her cheeks turned a shade redder. How ironic to talk about this with him, first thing.

"Yeah, he was. And no, not really. I mean, no new conquests."

"Why not? Guys used to be all over you. I've never been that lucky with my girls." Thinking he might sound too morose, he flashed a bright smile. Nova could swear she could see the streetlight outside the kitchen window reflected in his teeth.

"I've just been busy with a lot of other stuff."

They talked a little bit about school, sidestepping all the awkward memories like talented racers. Ryan had Nova put a record on, soothing jazz music coming in waves from the speaker in the living room. They let the music wash over them as they thought up new topics. A few more minutes into their awkward attempt at conversation, Nova realized that it wasn't going anywhere fast.

"I've actually been looking forward to seeing you for a while. I wanted to talk to you about something. Something I realized quite some time ago, but I knew I had to wait a little to tell you. " She exhaled. Before she could begin, Ryan started talking.

"I want to thank you for visiting me. Yeah, my mom told me. She said you were the best help she had. Thank you, Nova. For everything. And whatever you want to tell me, whether it's good or bad, because I sense it's going to be something important, I want to tell you this: you're the best person I've ever met. And I've always been a jerk to you. The truth is, I've always been ashamed that you were the only one who knew about my . . . secret. You still are, by the way. And I thought that, if I distanced myself from you, I could forget all about it. Just throw the bad memories away from my life, like plucking feathers from a chicken. But now I realize that I don't know what my life would be like without you in it. You're the best friend I've ever had. And I hope you never forget that. Now go on. Sorry for the interruption."

Nova felt fresh, hot tears running all over her cheeks, ruining her make-up. She put a trembling hand over his. He squeezed her arm in return.

"I love you." She pressed on his arm again. There, she'd said it. Might as well go on.

Chapter 10: Fortresses
"I love you." The words rung in Ryan's ears, like the echoes of a church bell. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Ryan's mouth hung open, uncomprehending and willing her to break the sudden silence.

"I don't know what more there is to say. I've known it for years. I've always known, ever since we first met, that I'd never meet anyone quite like you, Ryan. And for a long time I tried to find love in other places, in other people. And then, slowly, I realized it. Those other boys, they were fine, some were sweet, some were smart, or good-looking. But they were not you. All this time, I've been thinking about what it was that never worked out. I admitted it to myself, after a while. The fact that, in the back of my mind, I always used to compare any boy I saw and talked to with you. And they always fell short. I haven't been with anyone else for years. Not since I realized that the only person I really want to be with is you. And there's something else, too . . . although I think I'd like to hear what you have to say to it all, first . . ."

Ryan let the ensuing silence calm his nerves, for a moment. His mind was a hurricane. All the beautiful moments of his life, moments that he would never again get to see, flashed before his eyes. A kaleidoscope of the highlights of his existence thus far. How many of them included Nova, in some capacity? Well, all of them, Ryan was surprised to see. How many of them were tied, in any way, to his sexual attraction, that so far had given him only pain and anxiety? A few, to be frank. It would be hypocritical to downplay the impact his fetish had had on his life. Still, however, the fact stared him plainly in the eyes: he had sacrificed much of his happiness on searching for the perfect woman and had nothing to show for it. In his university years, he tried to distance himself from his past, from his pain, as much as he could. And look what it led to, he thought. I've almost lost everything. But she's still here. She's always been here. And then, Ryan felt, in his heart, the certainty that, yes, she will continue to be here. And he would not wish for anything more than he wished for this. "I love you, too!", was all his mouth could muster.

In his fervor, he had all but forgotten what she had mentioned at the end.

Ryan heard the chair scrape the floor and footsteps approach. He felt Rhea grab him by the wrists and pull him up. Amazed at the ease with which she did so, he tried to recover his senses when he felt her hot mouth press on his own. He stood like a puppet, letting the excitement, the heat of the moment, wash over him. The kiss lasted for a while, all the pent-up emotion and unsaid things coursing from one mouth to the other, from one heart to the other.

Finally, Rhea pulled back and let go of his wrists. Immediately, Ryan felt his hands dart up, of their own volition, trying to grasp, to touch, to feel, as hands are wont to do. She clasped his wrists again.

"Maybe . . . It's better to go to your room. Come on, I'll lead you."

She took him firmly by the hand, willing her own not to tremble, and they hurried upstairs, making careful steps.

In the room, Nova sat Ryan down on the bed.

"Alright, well . . . what's up with - "

"Shhh", she says. "Don't move, please."

Ryan could hear a rustling of clothes. What he couldn't see was that Rhea had taken off her top and exposed her magnificent upper body. Gently, she took his hands in hers again and placed them on her chest.

Ryan could not believe what his skin was telling him. For a moment, he couldn't move. His hands froze in place. His fingers seemed to rest on the biggest, thickest pectorals he had ever imagined. But how could that be?

"Nova, what is this . . . ?"

She did not answer. She could feel his hands tremble softly on her skin, which sent little shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. The moment is upon us, she thought.

Ryan tried to pull his hands away, not knowing what else to do and having been taught that it was rude for your hands to linger on someone else's naked chest.

But Nova wouldn't let him. Her hands held his in place and started moving them around her pectorals.

"Is this you? Is this your chest?"

"Yes, my love."

"But how?"

"For us", was all she said. "Now's not the time for questions."

She let her hands fall to her sides. To her surprise and overwhelming delight, Ryan made no attempt to remove them, this time. Instead, his hands moved with a will of their own, as they would on a piano, tracing every tendon and sinew on her massive pectorals. He tried to squeeze them, to no avail. Like a geologist, he wanted to feel what every inch of that surface was like. So he explored it all, for some minutes. Gently, by mistake, his right hand brushed her nipple, which was as hard as a bullet. Nova gasped. She took his hands off her chest and, gently but firmly, pushed him onto his back. She carefully climbed on top of him and started to massage his chest, to ease the tension in the room.

"This is unbelievable. You are unbelievable. I love you so much."

Nova flushed, her cheeks turning a deep red. If Ryan could see her face at that moment, he would see a girl whose every wish had come true. She bent over him, cautious not to hurt him with her considerable bulk, and kissed him again.

"Come on, feel me. I know this must be a shock, but, as I told you, now's not the time for questions. We have all the time in the world for that. But right now, it's just us. I love you so very much, my little lover. Come and enjoy the fruits of my labour."

His hands moved up her abdomen, counting each block. They moved to the sides, to her obliques. He tried to form a mental image of her, but his imagination failed him.

She took his right hand and placed it on her upper arm. He felt her unflexed bicep, which, he could tell, was considerably bigger than any flexed bicep he had seen before, in any magazine or video. Everything that had happened up to that point was stored in a mental compartment, for further analysis. It was too much for Ryan to comprehend, at once. Therefore, he decided to immerse himself in the present and leave any musings and existential questions for later.

Slowly, her bicep rose under his hand, like a sequoia tree under the sun. He felt every nook and cranny as it rose, like a 3D printer trying to map its digital blueprint. To create a picture of that exquisitely carved biceps brachii, in the back of his mind.

To his embarrassment, he could feel his member press against her body. He went red in the face. In response, Nova smiled and kissed him again. He was loving it! She was ecstatic.

"I would give anything to be able to see you right now . . ."
"You don't need eyes to see me, Ryan . . ."

She felt his member through his pants. It pulsed in her grasp.

"Do you . . . have some . . ?", she asked, shyly, for she had imagined this moment in a myriad of ways over the last four years, but, finally coming into collision with it, she was hit by the thunderous reality of it all. Ryan was hers. And she was his. For a moment, they were one.

After, she sat on her back and held him to her bosom. For his part, Ryan let himself relax, let his head sink further and further into Nova's muscular pillows, and, maybe for the first time in his life, knew it would all turn out all right.

"I love you, my little, gentle, creative lover . . ."

"And I love you, the big, strong, determined and pure-hearted love of my life. All these years I've been searching for a phantom, never knowing that the person I really wanted to be with had been by my side all along. I was blind. Compared to that, I think I have the eyesight of an eagle now."

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Ryan. These last four years, seeing you slip away from me, like a grain of sand that I could not hold between my fingers however I tried, and knowing that I loved you more than I did anyone else, have been torture for me. You, too, have opened my eyes. And my heart. Without even knowing it, you've shown me who I really am. And I hope, in turn, that you can be who you really are with me, as well."

And so, for the umpteenth time in their lives, they slept in the same bed, but, for the first time, they slept together. They were each other's fortresses now, as they would continue to be, for the rest of their days.

WapWap

Karma, Karma, Karma!  What a fabulous story.  Your storyline and dialogue was so thoughtful and well paced.  Great job!  I really hope to read more from you. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AndrewWrites

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma, Karma, Karma!  What a fabulous story.  Your storyline and dialogue was so thoughtful and well paced.  Great job!  I really hope to read more from you.
Thank you, sir! At first, I found the dialogue the hardest to get right. I'm happy to know you enjoyed it.

phil123

Great chapters.

Hope you write some more stories

+karma given

seldom

Very sweet, lovely, and at times, sexy story! As others have commented on, the emotions here are very raw, very true. What an excellent debut! I hope to see more from you!

seldom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm hoping she'll find some skinny bitch with Ryan for her to tear apart.  ::) Slim, chance, though, given the wholesomeness of the story so far. Absolutely loving it! Can't wait for their encounters and whatever she'll find.

:rock:

I really like the evil way you think, giantgirl7foot2! I'm loving your story too.

giantgirl7foot2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm hoping she'll find some skinny bitch with Ryan for her to tear apart.  ::) Slim, chance, though, given the wholesomeness of the story so far. Absolutely loving it! Can't wait for their encounters and whatever she'll find.

:rock:

I really like the evil way you think, giantgirl7foot2! I'm loving your story too.

I'm just having a hard time believing that someone who possesses all this power, would never be tempted to abuse it a little bit. ;) Seems like my story lost interest, however, and not very motivated to write a lot anymore.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login