⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

More whining about pricing

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, May 21, 2020, 11:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

I'm looking for a few brave men

Is there anyone who will openly admit that they paid 225 credits (or more) for a 1 minute clip on HBC.
I promise not to laugh. I will most likely be green with envy because you have that type of money to toss around.

Also, anyone who bought any of Ripped Riley's videos on clips4sale deserves a medal for the bravery it would take to admit that.  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


tarzan7

LOL! Please! Home almost 24/7 now and became completely retired from work during the pandemic. Have to me home. My wife  can't go out due to her immune system (she is fine) but if I get something she will too.

Anyway, I've been remembering past In person sessions and climbing the walls. Spent far too much on HBC during the past month or two, especially after a glass or three of vino. Usually $20 or $30 a pop and then, with a couple of special ladies, $60... but that's about it. The numbers you are talking about... wow. I've retired from live FBB sessions several years ago but the way I feel now I might go for it when a complete and real "all clear" is around for this pandemic.

Skyped a few days ago with a lady I sessioned with live several years ago. Was pricey, $50 for 15 mins., but it all went to her and she seemed to have a good time too posing, talking trash and discussing old times. Was on for a half hour or a bit more than a half hour and she didn't charge me extra.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login