⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for the heather series that was on dianathevalkyrie

Started by Tiberius, March 27, 2020, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiberius

Hi I am looking for the heather series that was on Diana the valkyrie but was taken down a long time ago by the authoer. It should be 3 txt files titled heather1 heather2 heather3. If you have them could you link them ?


bluerondo

HEATHER – Part 1 of 3

By Amazonfan

What happens when Tom meets his new stepsister and discovers she's far bigger and stronger?

Tom's widowed dad was transferred to California, met a rich woman out there and the next thing Tom knew his dad went to Vegas one weekend and got married. Tom was away at his senior year in college so the first time he was to meet the new wife was during break. His dad had moved into his wife's ritzy house. She had one daughter, a college freshman.

Tom will never forget the first time he met her. His new 'sister' was catching some rays by the pool. This gorgeous blond started up off her chaise and just got taller and taller. Stepsister Heather was six feet tall - and big! But not fat, even though she probably weighed 175. One look and you knew she was solid and in incredible condition.

He asked her to give him a tour of the house. Heather wasn't too friendly. She came to one closed door and said "That's the gym. It's got everything. If you use it, there's one rule. It is absolutely positively off limits to you when my girlfriend Claire and I work out."

She stared coldly at him and then looked contemptuously at his 5'8", 140 pound body. "No one will believe you're my 'big' brother," she laughed.

Human nature being what it is, you tell someone something's off limits, they only want it more. So Tom had to find out what was so special about the girls' workouts.

First he saw Claire. She made him feel smaller than Heather. Claire was 6'3" and 190 pounds. He hung around outside the gym during their workouts. After he figured out their schedule, he went into the gym before they got there. They walked in and Heather told him he'd have to leave. As Tom was protesting that it was his house too and she couldn't just kick him out he felt two arms grab from behind. Claire picked him up and carried him out of the room. The door slammed and locked behind him. The girls laughed uproariously.

The next day Tom hid in the shower room adjoining the gym. By standing in just the right place he could look in a mirror and peer into the gym, minimizing the chance of being seen. He waited until he thought they were well into their routine before daring to move into position. He peeked into the mirror and gasped.

Claire was stark naked, bench pressing 200 pounds! Heather's back was to him. She was doing barbell curls. He couldn't see how much she was lifting, but it looked heavy. She was topless, with just a thong bikini on. Then she turned and put down the weights to go spot for Claire. He couldn't get over how muscular they both were - everywhere. Their arms and legs were so huge compared to his. And their breasts! So firm they just stood straight out. Tom got an instant hard-on.

Claire finished her set and sat up. She glanced into the shower room right at the mirror. Their eyes met for a millisecond. Tom ducked out of the line of sight. He didn't hear anything from the other room, except for the door open and close. Maybe she hadn't seen him. He peeked back in the mirror. Heather wasn't visible. Claire was sitting on the bench doing dumbbell curls. Her biceps would balloon and harden into a huge mass of muscle as she did her reps. He heard the door open and close again, followed by the unmistakable sound of the lock You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was Heather, carrying two beers.

"I was right," she said,."Nobody's home." They both laughed and then chugged down the brews.

"Ready?" Heather asked. Claire nodded. Heather raised her voice, "Get your sorry butt in here or we'll come get you!" Tom ducked in a corner and froze. He heard footsteps coming behind, followed by Claire's laughter, "You're little. You think you're invisible too?"

Two hands grabbed the back of his neck, pulled him up and spun him around. Claire bent over and hoisted him effortlessly over her shoulder and carried him into the gym. She dumped him in the middle of the floor. Both girls stood over him.

"I told you never to come in here," Heather intoned, "because we like exercising in the nude. We don't want a horny geek gawking at us, clothes or not. Besides you'd only get in our way. You chose to break my rules. So now you pay the price".

Tom scrambled to his feet and bolted for the door. But it was a key lock. He was trapped. He turned around and the two of them were just standing there smiling. Heather held the key in her hand.

"Looking for this?" she asked, "It's right here." Claire went to a weight stack and pulled down on a lat bar, lifting the full stack. Heather put the key underneath and Claire let the weights back down. Heather said, "Now you know where the key is. If you can get it, you can leave."

He walked over to the machine and grabbed the lat bar and tried pulling down. He could barely budge what Claire had lifted. With all his might he raised the stack up, but then he realized he'd have to be able to lift it with just one arm in order to pick up the key. Tom gave up and let the lat bar go.

The girls laughed. Claire said, "His brain's as weak as his body. Let's do it." They spread apart and started coming towards him. He had to try to stall.

"I'm not lifting a finger against either of you," he said, "You're both girls."

Heather proudly thrust her 42 inch chest out and chuckled, "Oh did you just notice that?" Then she flexed one massive biceps.and asked, "Or are you afraid of this? Whether you defend yourself or not, I'm still gonna trash you. So you might as well try."

Tom stood still, hands at his sides. Heather stood before him, bouncing lightly on her feet.

"You're a wimp," she said beginning her verbal assault, "A skinny little chicken shit wimp."

SMACK! She slapped him hard across the cheek. SMACK!! She backhanded him. She had such power he almost lost his footing.

"You're nothing like you're father," she continued, "He's old, but at least he looks and acts like a real man. Were you a little mama's boy?"

The mention of his dead mother infuriated Tom. He leapt at Heather to strike her, but her hand grabbed his wrist and blocked him in mid- swing.

"So much for not lifting a finger," she smiled. She wrenched his wrist around behind his back, twisting his poor shoulder socket. She pulled up so high she had him on tiptoes.

"AARGH!" Tom grunted, "Take it easy!"

"Oh, so you think you can give orders here?" asked Heather, "You want anything, you'll have to beg for it!"

Tom reached back with his free arm to try to grab her head and flip her over him. But Heather was much too strong and heavy to fall prey to that. She applied a tight full nelson, lifted him off the ground and began swinging him from side to side. Tom was afraid his neck would snap.

Heather kneed him in the center of the back and let go. Tom slumped to the floor in pain, feeling like he'd been hit with a battering ram. Claire took over from Heather. She reached down and grabbed the collar of his shirt. RIP!! In the blink of an eye she had reduced it to a rag on the floor.

"My what an impressive physique," she said mockingly, "I can't describe the fear I have when I see you."

Claire bent down and picked Tom up under the armpits. She wrapped her immense arms around his middle and began to squash him with a mighty bearhug. Tom didn't know which was worse - not being able to breathe or knowing he was a nearly helpless toy in her arms.

What he didn't anticipate as he struggled to break her potent grip, as his hands fought against her rock-hard muscles, were the pleasurable sensations in his groin. He looked down from his precarious perch in her arms to see her firm 46 inch breasts pressing against his crotch, obliterating it from view. Looking down was a mistake. Seeing what was happening only intensified what Tom was feeling.

"Oh God you're hurting me, please put me down," he pleaded. Claire dropped him to his feet and shoved him backwards - right into the waiting arms of Heather.

She scooped him up around the waist and bear hugged him again, this time from behind. Tom's stomach felt like it was being squeezed against his backbone. Claire spotted the bulge in his shorts.

"Heather, you won't believe this," she exclaimed, "But the little pervert is enjoying this. Looks like he's ready to rip through his shorts."

"Well then, let's just rip them off and see what all the excitement's about," replied Heather. She nodded to Claire to come forward, since Tom couldn't do anything to stop them.

Claire came a couple of steps forward and Tom kicked out at her to try to keep her back. But she was so fast she caught his foot in mid-kick. She twisted his ankle until he screamed.

"You seem to forget there's two of us here and either one of us can break every bone in your scrawny body," Claire said, "So cut the kicking crap."

Tom stood still, knowing it was foolish to try stopping her. Claire stood before him and slipped her fingers inside the waistband of his shorts and underpants. She gripped them firmly and stared right into Tom's eyes, enjoying the fear she saw there. Then she yanked them off.

Heather watched Claire step back and look down. The surprise registered clearly on her face as she muttered, "Who'd have guessed."

Tom wasn't hard enough to be erect, but he was swollen enough to show Claire he was very well endowed. Heather turned Tom around so she could make her own inspection. She was quite surprised too. And turned on.

"Well this changes things, doesn't it," Heather said, "All I wanted to do was kick his butt, but now it's obvious we can use him for more than just a punching bag."

She stepped out of her panties. "Listen wimp," she addressed Tom, "Just so you don't get the wrong idea. Anything Claire or I chose to do with you is solely for our pleasure, not yours. You're our slave and you'll serve us as long and as often as your performance satisfies us."

"No fucking way!" Tom replied. He started for the door, forgetting it was locked.

"An amusing choice of words," Claire said smiling as she stood in Tom's path, hands on hips.

Tom threw a slow short left hook at her stomach. She made no attempt to stop the punch. His hand thudded against the steel wall of abdominal muscle. Claire smiled. Tom spun around to retreat and there was Heather.

"Let's make a little Tommy sandwich," she called to Claire. Both girls linked arms and pulled together, with Tom trapped in between. As they pulled tighter Tom was squashed by the unyielding force of their hard muscles.

"Do you like slam dancing?" Claire asked Tom. The girls pulled apart only to slam Tom from both sides. They repeated this manoeuvre several times until a dazed Tom slumped to the floor between them.

Claire sat straddling Tom, bouncing all 190 pounds of female power on his chest. Tom begged her to stop. She gazed down at Tom and could see the defeat registered in his eyes. Proudly she flexed her prodigious arms and leaned forward.

"See my arms, Tom?" she said, "Yours are half my size. These are the reasons you'll do whatever I say. Won't you?"

"God they're so big!" Tom blurted out, surprised at himself that he'd admit his feelings to her. He feared that she enjoyed his fear. But her muscles were exerting a hypnotic effect on him.

Claire stood up and Heather slid into her place on Tom's chest. She rolled sideways and slid her legs around Tom's chest.

"And these are the reasons you'll do what I say," she said pointing to the stupendous mass of her thighs, "I'm quite sure I could end your life with these."

She tensed her muscles, using only half her strength. Tom experienced a crushing force unlike anything he'd ever felt before. He very nearly passed out. Tom grabbed at her thighs in a futile effort to spread her legs apart. Her steel coiled muscles were so hard his fingers could hardly make an indentation on her skin.

She slid behind him and slapped on a full nelson. Then she hooked her legs over his and spread him apart. Claire knelt down between his legs.

"Give him a couple of squeezes," she told Heather, whose thighs collapsed Tom's aching sides.

"So Tom," Claire said, "In lab at college they teach us about empirical evidence. You know what that is. Well the more you see and feel our muscles, the more aroused you get. Is that proof you want to become our little slave and worship our strong, superior bodies or what?"

"No, it's not true!" protested Tom.

"Tom, stop trying to deny your true feelings," Claire continued, "Just take a good look at me."

Claire raised her arms up in a colossal double biceps pose, twin 18" peaks of power exploding in front of Tom's eyes.

"We're all muscle, Tom," she cooed, "All outrageous strength and endurance, far beyond your limits. You'd do anything for either one of us in the hopes that we'd take you."

"He's as erect as a flagpole," Claire told Heather, "and almost as big. How'd such a wimp end up being so well hung? I doubt he'll ever last long enough for the both of us? What do you want to do?"

Heather pulled back and pinned Tom to the floor.

"Talk about getting pumped up," she said to Claire, "You got him that big, you might as well enjoy it. I'm just going to sit on his face and find out if he's got any other talents."

She pinned his arms between her thigh and calf and lowered herself onto Tom's face.

"Pleasure my pussy Tom," she ordered.

"Just don't smother him to death," cautioned Claire as she positioned herself above Tom's tool and lowered herself in one slow smooth slide.

Each girl stared into the other's eyes and saw the rapidly increasing excitement and pleasure. Moans filled the room as they used Tom for their intense, multi-orgasmic pleasure. The powerful spasms of Claire's vagina eventually milked a powerful explosion from Tom. But Tom felt nothing, having passed out from Heather's suffocating pressure.

Sated, the girls dismounted Tom. They retrieved the key and unlocked the door as Tom was coming back to his senses.

"Tomorrow you come back," ordered Heather, "Or I'll sneak into your room in the middle of the night and scissor you till I feel bones break. Now haul your butt out of here. We're going to shower.

"Tom grabbed his things and scurried for the door. As he closed it behind him he heard Claire remark,"Fucking great workout." Both girls laughed uproariously.

magician12

HEATHER, Part 2
by amazonfan
Tom comes home for the summer and meets Heather's friend Jessie


The story so far:  In Part 1, Tom's father impulsively remarried in
Vegas.  Tom meets his new family for the first time over spring break
from college.  His stepsister, Heather, and her friend, Claire, are both
bigger and far stronger than Tom, a fact he discovers when he's caught
spying on one of their nude workouts in the family gym.  But Heather and
Claire make quite a discovery, too -- that Tom is exceptionally well
hung.  Part 1 ends with Heather and Claire using Tom's body for their
mutual sexual ecstasy.


PART 2


That first encounter in the gym set the pattern for the remainder of
Tom's spring break.  Heather and Claire made muscle sport of him
everyday, breaking his resistance and his will with their overwhelming
strength.  And they made sexual sport of him as well, as the novelty of
such a big penis flamed their desires.

But as Tom realized he had no control over either of them physically, he
also realized that they were exerting some strange kind of erotic
control over him as well.  In actuality he was losing control.  He found
seeing their huge muscles and exceptional physiques and feeling their
bodies and their strength was provoking a state of arousal he'd never
experienced before.

It culminated one night when Claire had his legs spread wide with a
grapevine hold.  Her full, super-firm breasts hovered over his face. 
"I'm going to smother you out with my boobs, Tom," she whispered, 
"You're so helpless against me, there isn't anything you can do to stop
me.  KO'd just by my tits.  Could I kill you with my pussy?"  Suddenly
Tom's cock erupted.  Premature ejaculation!  She hadn't even touched his
dick.  It had never happened to Tom before.  He was mortified and Claire
was furious.  She made him pay for his indiscretion and subsequent loss
of erection by sitting on his face until he gave her five orgasms and
then he passed out.

So Tom welcomed the end of spring break and the chance to escape Heather
and Claire by returning to college.  He resolved to regain control of
the situation when he went home again for the summer.  He started going
to the gym to work out and lift weights.  It wasn't a regular schedule,
but the best he could do with his heavy class load.  He actually managed
to put about 10 pounds on his 5'8" frame, up to 150.  His arms grew to a
little over 13".  He looked firmer, in better shape.  He felt stronger.

He also devoted time to improving his control over ejaculation.  He sat
through lectures flexing his PC muscle.  And in private, he masturbated
while recalling images of Heather and Claire naked.  He tried to make
himself last longer while giving himself hand jobs.

The semester finally ended and graduation day came.  Heather didn't come
because she was having her own freshman year exams.  Tom's father
announced that he and his wife were going to Europe for the first month
of the summer, leaving Tom and Heather alone out in L.A.

"You'll take care of Heather, won't you Tom?" asked his step mother.

"I'll sure try," he answered as optimistically as he could, though to
quite a different question.

Tom arrived home to an empty house, a note from Heather taped to the
refrigerator saying, "About time you're back.  You've got work to do! 
See you later."

He unpacked and decided to go to the home gym.  He started to change
into workout clothes and then thought, "Fuck it.  I'm going to show her
I'm not intimidated anymore.  If they can work out in the nude and in
private, then so can I."  He wrapped a towel around himself and walked
down the hall to the gym, marched in and locked the door behind him.

Being back in that room for the first time since spring break, Tom
suddenly felt a tightness and apprehension.  Visions of being physically
and sexually dominated swirled through his mind like quick cuts from a
music video.  Tom shook his head and chastised himself.  "I've built
myself up," he thought, "It's different now."

He decided to do a few bench presses.  He set up the bar with 150
pounds, smiling at the recollection that when he first went to the gym a
few weeks ago he had trouble with 100.  He was sure he could bench more,
but there was no one to spot for him.  He lay down on the bench and
grasped the bar, eased it off the rack and brought it down to his chest. 
Exhaling, he thrust the bar up until his arms were fully extended.  Then
he eased it down.  He felt good.  He controlled the weight.  He had new
found strength.  He was reasserting his manhood.

Again.  And again.  A few more reps and a set was done.  A brief break. 
Beginning another set.  A little muscle fatigue setting in.  A little
more strain.  His mind wandered.  He imagined his hands were locked with
Heather's, the resistance he felt was her trying to pin him.  His mind
pictured her colossal arms, her 42D breasts.  His breathing got tight. 
The bar got so heavy.  He strained with all his might to finish one more
rep and put the bar back on the rack.  He gazed down his body and saw
his full fledged erection sticking up through the folds of the towel.

"Damn," he thought, "I think of her and this room and it's instant hard-
on time.  I've got to be in control!"  He took the towel off and let his
erection subside.

Tom lay back down on the bench for one more set.  He took hold of the
bar and eased it off the rack.  He lowered it to his chest and closed
his eyes to concentrate.  In the middle of the second rep, he heard a
key turn in the lock.  He just kept going and kept his eyes closed.

He finished the set and was greeted with applause.  "Well look at what
we have here," said Heather, "The incredible Hulk working out ...NOT!!" 
She laughed hysterically.  Her words forced Tom to open his eyes, sit
up, and look at her direction.

He had expected to see Heather and, perhaps, Claire.  He wouldn't have
been uncomfortable with them seeing him this way because they'd stripped
him naked several times during spring break.  But there was a new girl
there with Heather!.  A wave of embarrassment swept over him.  Oh shit,
he thought, why did I take that towel off?  Tom covered himself with his
hands.

"Well Tom, you certainly do know how to make a first impression,"
Heather said, "Allow me to introduce you to Jessie Barnum.  She drove me
to the beach today.  I told her you'd be happy to wash and wax her car."

"Whoa, wait a minute," Tom replied, "Things aren't going to be the way
they were around here last time I was home.  I've been working out.  I
put on some weight.  I'm not going to be pushed around."

"Tom, if you need a refresher course in who's the boss around here, I'll
be happy to oblige." Heather replied, "Look at you.  You're still a
wimpy runt compared to me.  I'm taller, heavier, and at least twice as
strong.  You think you could close the gap between us in a couple of
months?  You want to settle this right now?"

Jessie Barnum spoke.  "Look Heather, I don't want you fighting because
of me.  I don't want Tom to do anything against his will.  I just came
by for a light workout."

"Well I was going to work out later," Heather answered, "I really feel
like taking a shower and getting the salt water and suntan lotion washed
off."

"Tom, would you mind spotting for me?" asked Jessie, picking up the
towel and handing it to Tom.  He was a bit surprised by this gesture and
hesitated answering.  "Look," she continued, "I'm 5'4" and 140 pounds. 
You're taller and heavier.  You're not scared of being in here with me,
are you?"

Tom sensed he was being set up, but he knew if he backed down now,
Heather would make the next month miserable for him.  Jessie's beach
cover-ups were so loose fitting he couldn't be sure what her body was
like underneath.  Still, he had a height and weight advantage, he told
himself.

"Afraid?" he finally answered, "Why should I be afraid?  Not only will I
spot for you," he said, "But since I already started working out, I'll
let you spot for me."

"You're on," Jessie replied.  Heather whispered something Tom couldn't
hear and then announced she was leaving for her shower.  Tom heard the
lock click and realized she'd made off with his key, so he couldn't
excuse himself to get any clothes.  Well, no problem, he'd survive with
the towel.  Besides, Jessie had already seen everything.

"If you're finished with your bench presses, I think that's where I'll
start," Jessie announced.  She walked over to the bar and shook her
head.

"Too heavy?" asked Tom, trying to bait her.  She ignored him and removed
the collars from the bar.  Then she added plates to both sides until
there was 250 pounds on the bar.  Tom felt his mouth going dry.  100
pounds more than he pressed.  100 pounds more than he weighed.

"Excuse me for a sec, I've got to use the ladies room," Jessie said,
retiring to the gym's bathroom.  Tom debated trying to bench the bar. 
He lay down and began to grasp the bar.  He was unsure he could even get
it out of the rack.

"Hey, no cutting, it's my turn," shouted Jessie, coming out of the bath. 
Tom was somehow grateful she'd returned so quickly.  Jessie had taken
off her cover-up and was wearing a one piece tank suit that covered her
body like a second skin.

"Claire tells me you like girls with big upper bodies.  What do you
think?" Jessie asked.  Her upper body was huge.  Since she was a lot
shorter than Heather and Claire were, the compactness of her frame
resulted in incredible physical mass.

"They tell me that I've overdeveloped my upper body at the expense of my
legs, but with shorter legs like mine I want to keep them from getting
like tree trunks," she explained, "My chest measures 42" and my upper
arms are 16 3/4".  My waist is 21"."  She didn't tell Tom her cup size
and she didn't have to.  He could see she was at least a D.

"Cat got your tongue?" she kidded, "Well. come over here and be useful." 
Jessie positioned herself on the bench and Tom stood behind her head. 
She paused to focus her concentration and then reached up to grasp the
bar.  Tom's vantage point gave him a perfect look down the deep chasm of
her cleavage.  Even flat on her back, her breasts were so firm they rose
off her chest like two solid cantaloupe-sized mountains.  She eased the
bar off the rack and brought it down till it just grazed her globes. 
She exhaled as she effortlessly pressed the bar up.  She lowered the bar
very slowly, to put extra work on her massive upper arms.  Tom watched
in amazement each time her biceps swelled into a rock solid mass of
muscle.

Jessie finished four sets of ten reps each with barely a pause between
sets.  As she eased the bar onto the rack, she tilted her head back to
check out Tom's reaction.  The bulge under his towel told her all she
needed to know.

"Done your one arm curls yet?" she asked.  Jessie picked up two 50 pound
dumbbells and began curling, alternating each arm.  Tom thought of the
time he had picked up a 45 pound dumbbell at the college gym.  Felt like
his elbow would tear apart trying to curl it once.  Rep after rep
Jessie's biceps swelled and hardened, inspiring a similar reaction from
his cock.  Tom was getting embarrassed by his growing arousal, yet
mesmerized by the display of muscles in front of his eyes.

"What happened to your exercising, Tom?  The only workout you seem to be
getting is your eyes and underneath your towel," Jessie teased, "I
thought you were going to show me how big and strong you are.  It's true
what Heather says.  You're a wimp."

"That's bullshit," he replied, "I'll bet Heather didn't tell you that
she had her friend Claire to double team me before.  And that was before
I started working out."

"Well there's only one of me and I'm smaller than them and a little
smaller than you - well weight-wise I'm smaller," Jessie chuckled, "So
what do you say we find out how big and strong you are now?  I could
challenge you to match me in weightlifting, but that's too boring. 
Besides I want you to feel for yourself how strong I am.  So what do you
say to a little wrestling match?  Or are you going to try to weasel out,
wimp?"  Jessie had set up Tom perfectly.  He couldn't back down.

"I can hardly wait to see the expression on your face and on Heather's
when you lose," Tom declared gamely, trying to project as much macho
courage as he could.

"Well let's make sure you don't make any excuses afterward that you
didn't go all out,"  Jessie said, "It's winner takes all.  And, winner
by submission only.  No arguing over pins."

"What's 'winner takes all' include?" asked Tom, thinking back to the
girls' comments about washing the car and suspecting the stakes were
being raised considerably.

"Anything and everything I want," she replied coolly.  She shifted her
gaze down to Tom's crotch to make sure he understood her meaning. 
"That's because I'm putting everything on the line."  Jessie pulled both
straps of her bathing suit down off her shoulders.  She peeled the tight
suit down over her breasts and paused.  Tom marveled that her breasts
maintained their upright position despite their full size.  Jessie
smiled and finished peeling the suit off, tossing it aside.  Naked, the
extraordinary development of every square inch of her body was even more
amazing to see.  "C'mon Tom, let's see what you've got."

For a moment Tom wasn't sure whether Jessie was referring to his
wrestling ability or the towel still wrapped around his waist.  What he
was sure of was that Jessie looked every bit as muscular as Heather and
Claire.  She was just shorter.  And as far as being smaller than he was,
well he couldn't quite comprehend how she could weigh ten pounds less
and yet be so much more massive than he was, especially throughout her
upper body.  He realized that the only way he was now going to prevail
was if somehow her development didn't translate into that much strength,
that somehow his weight and height advantage would give him some kind of
leverage.

They started cautiously circling each other on the mats.  "You're a
stick, Tom, just like Heather said," Jessie taunted, "This is going to
be sooo easy.  I'm going to toy with you, little boy."

Jessie sprang at Tom with surprising speed, ducking below his
outstretched hands.  She grabbed his hips and turned him as she spun
around behind him.  She clamped her mammoth arms around his chest in a
reverse bear hug.

"Your chest is so puny, I can squeeze all the air out of you," she
chided as she began to put pressure on the hold.  Tom went "oof" as his
rib cage pressed upon his lungs.  Jessie maintained her python hold,
keeping Tom from sucking in more than a tiny breath of new oxygen.  His
arms were free and he grabbed at her upper arms, trying to ease the
strain.  He couldn't get his hand halfway around her swelling biceps and
he sure as hell couldn't pry them loose.

Erased from his mind were any more thoughts that he might be able to
match Jessie's strength.  He could hardly breathe and he was helpless in
her arms.  Jessie began to swing him from side to side, harder and
faster, so he could barely keep his footing.  Finally she just flung him
off to one side.  He went tumbling several feet across the mats.

Jessie didn't go after him.  She just stood waiting for him to get back
up.  Tom sat for a moment or two, trying to catch his breath and assess
his situation.  "Less than a minute and already you're in deep shit,"
warned Jessie.  She hit a double biceps pose for emphasis.  "Why don't
you just crawl over to me on your hands and knees and tell me you give."

Tom shook his head and got to his feet.  His wounded pride wouldn't let
him concede to her, even as he realized the formidable strength he'd
have to deal with.  She smiled confidently as he approached her and she
raised her arms in an apparent offer of a test of strength.

Without even thinking, Tom spun and kicked, aiming his heel squarely at
Jessie's solar plexus.  He heard the thud of his heel on flesh and knew
he had connected solidly.  He twisted back to face Jessie.  She was just
standing there, still smiling.  She clasped her hands behind her neck
and scrunched her abdominal muscles.  Tom had never seen such deeply
etched muscles on any physique, male or female.

"You can't hurt me.  You're too weak." she snickered.  "You're soft. 
I'm steel."  Jessie started towards Tom who now retreated defensively. 
She faked a lunge and he jumped to the side.  It was obvious he was
afraid to be caught by her.  She laughed again, "I think big strong
Tommy is afraid of little Jessie.  Are you going to try to run away?"

Tom put his hands up out in front of his chest.  Jessie grasped his
hands.  She smiled and locked eyes with his.  Tom was trying to maintain
control over his arms.  He could feel her gradually applying more force. 
He strained with all his might, but his hands were being forced away
from his chest, out to the sides.  Now she was bending his arms back
behind him.  Very slowly, but relentlessly.  Tom's arm muscles began to
tremble and ache from overexertion.

"I can feel you're trying your hardest to resist me," Jessie said
calmly, "but I just wanted to know I'm playing with you.  I'm hardly
exerting myself."  To prove her point she suddenly applied a great deal
more force, twisting Tom's arms around so easily it was as if he was
putting up no resistance at all.  She hooked his right arm with her
elbow and held his left wrist with her hand, tying up both his arms
behind his back with just one of hers.

She slid her free hand down Tom's chest.  "I can't believe you've
managed to keep this on," she said as her fingers skimmed across his
stomach and came to rest on the towel.  Tom twisted and squirmed, but
his arms stayed trapped.  Jessie slipped her fingers inside the towel,
fingering the pubic hairs between Tom's navel and the base of his cock. 
"I hear you have a very impressive way of showing how much you
appreciate a girl with muscles, but this towel, well, it's keeping me
from seeing how much you like my muscles, Tom.  You do like my muscles,
don't you?  Don't you like how peaked my biceps are when I flex?  Aren't
you amazed how much bigger my muscles are than yours?  Don't you like
how hard my muscles are?  How hard are you, Tom?"

Every whispered question had aroused Tom more.  His mind reeled from the
vision of this compact package of incredible strength and muscles in
front of him.  He felt his cock swelling.  And suddenly the confining
towel was stripped away.

Jessie watched with pleasure and amazement as Tom's engorged member
lengthened and thickened and began to lift out from his balls and up
higher and higher.  She encircled his cock with one hand and slid it
down to the base.  Both her hands wouldn't have held all of it.

"You've got such a big cock," she murmured, "Might make a girl want to
go crazy."  Jessie let go of Tom and positioned herself in front of him. 
She put her hands on her hips and inhaled deeply, causing her chest to
swell to mammoth proportions.  "Look how big I am Tom," she declared,
"You don't have a prayer of standing up to my strength.  You're going to
do whatever I say, just like you have to obey Heather and Claire.  And
if you try to resist me, I'll demolish you."  She emphatically swung her
arms up into a double biceps pose.  The huge peaks of muscle swelled
threateningly.

"No!  No way!  I don't have to put up with all of you trying to dominate
me," Tom protested.  He charged forward at Jessie, dipping down and
ramming his shoulder into her stomach, trying to tackle her down. 
Caught off guard and off balance, Jessie fell backwards, but she managed
to pull Tom down with her.

He ended up lying on top of her.  Jessie swung her legs over his and
locked her ankles, to keep him from escaping.  Then she wrapped her
formidable arms around his head and squeezed him tight, his face buried
in her ample cleavage.

"This is how easy it is for me to dominate you, Tom" she said matter-of-
factly, and squeezed ever tighter.  Her large breasts engulfed his nose
and mouth completely and were far too full and firm to allow him any
air.

He panicked as he realized her intent and fought wildly.  But his
fingers could scarcely dent the rock hard mass of her huge upper arms,
never mind loosen her lock hold.  Her legs held the rest of him,
cemented to her body and the floor.  He squealed for mercy, but his
words were muffled by Jessie's magnificent breast flesh.

He prayed she wouldn't smother him to death as weakness overtook him and
he sank into the black hole of unconsciousness.

He had no idea how long he was out.  As he came to slowly, the first
thing he became aware of was the sensations in his cock, the feeling of
powerful contractions squeezing his rigid tool.  These were sensations
he'd never experienced before.  He opened his eyes.  Jessie was on top
of him, sitting astride him, his cock buried inside her.  She was riding
him, using his big hard-on for her own satisfaction.

Jessie was in her own world, eyes closed, oblivious to Tom's return to
consciousness.  She, too, was experiencing sensations she'd never felt
before - the fullness of a big cock filling her pussy.  She kneaded her
abundant breasts and rubbed her palms over her erect nipples, then
tugged on them and squeezed them.

She opened her eyes and realized Tom was conscious.  "I told you I'd do
anything I wanted to you.  I told you you couldn't deal with my muscles,
Tom."  she proclaimed, flexing her biceps.  She kept up the
constrictions around his cock from her powerful vaginal muscles,
rippling and squeezing and milking his manhood.  No amount of jerking
off could have prepared him for the exquisite feeling of pressure being
applied to his penis.  No masturbatory visions could compare to the
reality of having an immensely muscled woman flexing before him.  He
could not hold back.  He could not control himself a moment longer.  The
surge of semen exploded from his cock, sending hot jets of come deep
inside Jessie's vagina.

She felt his spasms and spurts and the sensations pushed her over the
edge to her own orgasmic release.  A climax of maybe 7 on a scale of 10,
because he didn't last longer, but a climax nevertheless.  And what
potential that cock had, if only Tom could control himself!

"So, what did you think?"  It was Heather's voice.  Tom hadn't realized
she'd returned to the room while he was out.

Jessie eased off Tom's spent member, the cockhead making a popping sound
as it slipped out of the tightness of her pussy lips.  "He's a wimp with
a big cock, just like you said," Jessie answered.  "His exercising
apparently didn't do shit for him.  I'm so much stronger there wasn't
anything he could do to stop me.  He really is a muscle freak, though,
isn't he?  He couldn't take his eyes off my muscles and my boobs.  But
you know I see what Claire was talking about.  He gets too excited. 
It's a waste of a big dick if he comes so soon."

Heather strode over and stood over Tom.  She dropped her towel,
revealing her freshly showered super physique.  "Remember this, Tom?"
she teased, "What are we going to do with you if you can't learn to
control yourself?  Well we've got the whole summer ahead of us to train
you the way we want you.  You'd better get with the program.  Your puny
life could depend on it."  She laughed.

"So what's this I hear about Claire?" asked Jessie.

"You'll find out tonight." Heather answered, "And so will you." she said
to Tom.  "Just wait till tonight.  But I don't have to wait.  Jessie, if
you don't mind, I'd like to get reacquainted with my dear little step
brother in private."

Jessie picked up her things and left the room, leaving Tom and Heather
alone together.

"Go rinse off in the shower and get back in here," she ordered.  Tom
took one look at the thickly muscled body towering over him and knew he
had no choice but to obey.  Meekly, he padded into the bathroom, not
knowing what to expect next....


magician12

Heather, Part 3
by amazonfan
Tom is screwed unconscious by Heather, and then there's Jessie and Claire


********************************************************
AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This is the third installment in the "Heather" series. 
If you missed either of the first two, you may want to download and read
those before beginning this chapter.  Hope
you enjoy.  Please leave a message if you do.
********************************************************

Tom finished showering and drying off and walked back into the family
gym to see Heather.  She was sitting naked on the incline press machine
working out.  Tom swallowed hard, trying not to stare between her wide
open legs at her blond pussy.  Stepsister or not, Tom had to admit that
she had a magnificent body.

He looked at the machine and realized she was pressing 225 pounds and
making it look easy.  The thick balls of muscle in her biceps were
pumping up.  Damn, she's still so much bigger than me, he thought,
realizing the futility of his springtime exercise program.

"So you put on some weight?" she commented, "150 now?  Well sport, I've
packed on about five pounds since you saw me last.  I'm 180.  Claire's
gotten Jessie and me lifting heavier than before, so the five pounds is
all arm and leg muscle.  See?"  She stopped lifting and flexed her arm. 
"I'm finally over 17 inches!  And these babies," she said, stroking her
massive thighs, "are going for 26 and a half."

"Of course I still get a lot of compliments for these," she said,
looking down at her 42D breasts.  "I won a couple of wet t-shirt
contests this semester.  The other girls were like, oh god she's so big
and her arms and legs are so huge, who's gonna want her?  But then I'd
get on stage and get wet down and when the guys saw how big mine are
they'd like yell bodacious!  And then I'd flex up and rip that t-shirt
to shreds and they'd see 'em just sticking straight out, no sag like
most of the other busty girls, and they'd go crazy."

Although Tom had ejaculated less than a half hour ago, he could feel
himself getting turned on.  Heather smiled when she saw his cock begin
to stir.  "I'm glad Jessie left you with something in reserve," she
purred, "Of course I know you can't resist this bod of mine."

"No, Heather.  No more of this.  This can't go on." Tom protested,
backing away.  Heather stood up and began to pursue him.

"Tom.  Tom.  Tom.  I think you really like being forced to do this.  You
can resist this body and you can't resist my strength.  You're just
lucky
I like the size of your cock.  I'm way too much woman for you Tom.  Way
too much."

Tom backed up against the wall, trapped.  He threw up his hands in front
of him and Heather grabbed his wrists.  She giggled at his feeble
resistance as her overwhelming upper body strength allowed her to
stretch his arms out to the sides.  She leaned down and sucked on his
nipple, delighting in the way it made his body squirm and his cock grow. 
Then she pressed her hard body against his, making sure to put special
emphasis on thrusting her jutting breasts against him.  She could feel
his hard-on pressing against her.  Damn he was big down there.  She was
getting very wet.  She tongued his ear.  He squirmed even more.

Suddenly she just whipped him across the floor.  She did it so hard and
fast that he couldn't keep his footing and fell to the mats.  She leapt
across the mats and pounced on him, sitting on top of his chest.  She
took his left hand in her right hand and started pinning him down.  Tom
grabbed her arm with his right hand, too.

"My god, this can't be happening," he muttered in exasperation.  "You're
only using one arm against both of mine.  You've gotten even stronger
than you were in the spring.  And I worked out.  I know I'm stronger.  I
can't believe this!"

"Believe it, Tom.  I'm still a growing girl.  I've got lots more
potential.  You'll never be a match for me in the strength department. 
And you know what else I've done?  Jessie told me how to use my female
muscles.  She did it to you when you were inside her, didn't she?  Well,
I can put the pussy squeeze on you, too."

"No, Heather.  It's too much.  You're too much," moaned Tom, feeling
precariously aroused.  She snaked her legs around his in a grapevine
hold.  "No, not that," he pleaded as she stretched him wide.

Heather rubbed her blond snatch against his stomach as she stretched him
wider than she'd ever done before.  He begged her to ease up on him.

"Tell me you want me to take you," she whispered, "Or I'll split you in
two."

"Oh please.  I can't take it.  You're so fucking strong.  No more.  No
more.  Take me.  Take me.  Anything to make the pain stop."

Heather unhooked Tom's legs and straddled him, taking his tool in both
hands.  She eased the head against her slit.  She was so tight.  Thank
god she was so wet.  She slid down, welcoming the penetrating fullness. 
She pulled Tom's face up to her breasts.

"Suck on these and don't move another muscle," she hissed.  She knew
she'd be in a race to achieve her climax before Tom lost control.  But
she'd been waiting months to feel his cock inside her again and she was
quite aroused already herself.  And that boy knew how to suck nipples. 
She felt wave upon wave of pleasure grow and course through her entire
body.  She pulled Tom against her as hard as she could, to feel every
millimeter of that great big cock inside her.

Heather shook as the immense tidal wave of pleasure crested and broke,
flooding her whole body with the delirious exhilaration of orgasmic
release.  Only when her rapture began to subside did she notice that Tom
was limp in her arms.

Her bearhug-like squeeze and smothering breasts must have made him pass
out, she figured.  His cock was still hard inside her.  No use wasting
it, she thought, as she began to contract her vaginal muscles the way
Jessie had described to her.  It felt delicious.  One hand went to her
clit as her other hand lifted a nipple to her own mouth.  To her
amazement and delight it took hardly any time at all for her to bring
herself off again.

"Shit, that was good," she moaned, slowly pulling herself off Tom.  He
was just awakening.

"What happened?" he asked groggily.

"You fell asleep and missed the whole thing," she laughed.  "Well
actually you passed out.  You did quite well though.  I came twice.  I
think you're a better lay when you're asleep."

"Twice?  And I was out of it?"  He pounded the mats in frustration.

Heather looked at his swollen cock and, in a moment of post-orgasmic
generosity, decided that Tom deserved a little reward.  She shoved him
flat on his back and sat astride his chest, striking a double biceps
pose.  She proudly looked at each arm, the huge muscle mass ballooning
under her skin as she hardened her 17+" peaks.

"My muscles get you really hot, don't they Tom?" she purred.  "So hot
you want to come.  Don't you?"

"Oh yes.  Yes."

She caressed her own body, cupping her breasts and running her hands
down over her washboard stomach.

"You can barely control yourself, right?" she teased.  "Well if you're
having trouble now, you won't stand a chance in a second, Tom."  Heather
rolled over so she was lying on top of him facing his feet.  Tom lifted
his head up to see what she was doing and she couldn't resist the
temptation to quickly wrap her imposingly muscular thighs around his
head.

Although Tom had a bird's eye view of her blond bush, his mind was on
the jaw-numbing force squeezing against the sides of his face.  Her
fantastic glutes hardened into steel balls with each contraction of her
thighs.  He wanted to plead with her to stop, to ask her what she was
doing, but he could barely talk.

"Here we go Tom," he heard her say.  "Let's see how much you can take." 
He thought she meant she was going to knock him out with her thighs when
suddenly he felt it.  Heather was wrapping her 42D's around his
erection.  Sweet Jesus she was fucking him with her tits!

"One." she said sliding up and down his erection once.  "Two."  Tom
could feel his balls churning.  "Three."  He erupted with an orgasm even
more potent than the one he'd had earlier with Jessie.

"There Tom," cooed Heather, "See how you get rewarded when you've been a
good little boy?  Now if being with Jessie and me hasn't convinced you
to be our slave, then we can always go back to these."  She flexed her
thighs very hard for a split second, causing Tom to see stars instantly. 
"But it doesn't matter what your answer is, because the outcome is still
the same.  We're going to do whatever we want with you, especially for
the next month while your father and my mother are away.  Well, clean
this place up while I order in some pizza.  We're gonna have a little
party here tonight."

Heather got off Tom and left the gym, leaving him dazed and confused on
the floor.  One minute Heather was sexy and driving him to unimaginable
heights of lust.  The next she was domineering, ordering him like her
personal valet.  He didn't know how he was going to act around her.  But
he did know that as long as she possessed the body and strength she had,
he was helpless not to do whatever she pleased.

Tom was in the gym around 8:00 PM taking care of the last instructions
Heather had given him just before she'd left the house after dinner.  He
heard quite a commotion in the hallway.  Some guy was cursing up a blue
streak.  Bodies were bouncing off the walls.  Suddenly the door burst
open and the commotion spilled into the gym.

Jessie came in first, followed by Heather and Claire who were half
carrying, half dragging some guy Tom had never seen before.  They threw
him to the floor and Claire locked the door.

"I should've known a cunt like you had something to do with this," the
guy sneered at Claire.

"Fuck you asshole."  Tempers were so hot it looked like a bad fight
would explode any second.

"What's going on here?" Tom asked to anyone who'd listen, trying to get
them to slow down.

"Well Tom, this is Eddie.  He's a foreman with Bonafede Construction."
started Jessie.  "Heather and I went to his favorite watering hole
tonight and invited him to join us for a little private party."

"He thought it was a two-on-one, plenty of tits and ass party,"
continued Heather, "but unfortunately it seems he misunderstood us. 
It's a private party, but not quite the kind he imagined.  He was quite
surprised when Claire met us upstairs.  See, he wasn't expecting her."

"This butthole fired me from my summer job after I reported for work the
first day," Claire said, picking up the story, "Said he wouldn't have
any girls on his construction crew.  Said I wouldn't be able to do the
work.  Said I'd be a distraction."

"Well you would be a distraction," joked Heather.

"Shit, that's not the point," Claire replied, "He had no right to fire
me when the owner made the decision to hire me in the first place.  This
asshole's afraid I'd show him and his lard butt buddies up.  You and
Jessie know I'm stronger and tougher than any one of them.  That's why I
deserved the job.  And it's a damn good paying summer job.  That's why I
want the fucking job."

Eddie just shook his head and laughed obnoxiously, "Jeez, now I've heard
it all.  I thought it took brains to go to college.  You go to some
school for dikes?  Stronger?  Tougher?  You're fuckin' wacko!"  He
laughed louder and longer.

"I'd chose my words carefully if I were you," Tom said to Eddie.

"And who the fuck are you?" he spat back, "Some pansy ass queer?  Here,
let me try to explain this to you.  See this broad walks into my trailer
first thing in the morning and even though she's got floppy clothes on,
first thing I see are big tits.  Now it's bad enough I gotta have some
pussy who can't do the work be on my crew.  But I'll be damned if I have
to spend the whole fucking day breaking up the fights between the guys
who are gonna want to get in her pants.  Real simple.  I fire her.  I
got no problems.  Now the only problem I got is being here.  And I'm
about to solve that by leaving.  And I don't care if I have to beat the
shit out of any one of you who gets in my way.  You got that?"

"I'm afraid it's not going to be that simple, Eddie," Claire said, "You
don't leave until I get my job back."

"Yeah, right.  Like who's gonna make me?  I'm sure you think you can be
quite persuasive flashing those big hooters around, but it would take a
lot more than that to get me to give you a job."

"I'm sure that's the case," Claire answered sarcastically.  "What did
you have in mind?"

"How about I fuck all three of you broads and you give me a blow job
every day at lunch?"

"Fine."

"Wha, what?"

"Here's what's going down Eddie.  I am so sure that I am stronger and
tougher than you that if I can't beat you up and get you to admit it,
you can screw any one of us.  But after I beat the shit out of you,
you're going to give me my job back and you're going to hand over your
next paycheck to me and you're going to leave me the fuck alone."

"So you want to fight me?  You need your head examined?  Fine, look I
don't give a shit.  I'll kick your cute butt and then I'll fuck it!"

"Girls, no interference.  I don't want Eddie here to have any excuses."

Eddie leered at the three girls.  "Jeez you all got big jugs.  Gonna be
tough deciding who to pork."

"You're about to find out just how big we are," Claire declared as she
began to remove her workshirt.  She had a white tank top underneath a
leotard.  Eddie could tell she was braless, but he couldn't figure out
how boobs that big could be so firm.  He thought maybe she'd had
implants.

Then he got a good look at her arms and his mouth fell open.  Her
shoulders were a mile wide and her upper arms were huge slabs of
concrete muscle.  She caught him staring at her arms so she flexed them
for him, massive chunks of steel measuring 18 1/4".

She slid her jeans off to reveal her lethal legs.  Since Claire was 6'3"
tall, almost five inches taller than Eddie, her legs seemed to go on
forever.  Years of squats and countless hours on the stair machine had
created mammoth girders, 27 1/2" thighs and 18" calves.

Eddie had never seen 190 pounds so well put together and power packed in
his life.  If she could screw as good as she looked, she'd be the fuck
of his life.

"Well you got one hell of a body hidden under them clothes," he said,
"Boy is this gonna be sweet."

"So you agree completely to my terms?  You lose, I get my job and your
paycheck?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure.  And when I win I fuck whoever I want and there ain't
gonna be any goddamn rape charges.  Right?"

"Right.  Well then Eddie, let's get it on."

Eddie was a veteran of a fair number of brawls.  He fought fast and he
fought dirty.  The fact that Claire was a female made no difference to
him.  He wanted to get it over quick so he could get into her pants.

Claire popped Eddie with a jab that he caught on his arm.  It surprised
him.  She jabbed with authority and power.  They circled each other
slowly.  She got him with the jab again.

She was quicker than he was, but that didn't really bother him.  He
might get hit a few times wading in, but when he popped her, well then
he'd see how tough she was.  He got nailed with a pretty good uppercut
before he got close enough to clinch.

He stomped on her instep and then clocked her with his forearm.  He
heard her squeal a little and he slugged her with his forearm again. 
Claire stumbled against him, obviously dizzied by the blows to her head. 
As she clutched him, trying to clear the cobwebs, Eddie thought he'd
take advantage of the situation.  His hands grabbed her breasts and he
began fondling them.  Claire let him, knowing every second was working
to her advantage.

"Jeez.  They are real.  Sweetie you've got the best tits I've ever
felt." he drooled.  "Let's just give 'em a look."  He ripped the flimsy
top right down the middle.  Claire's full globes jutted out.  He took a
step back and just stared.

Claire pivoted and bent sideways lashing out with her foot.  Her heel
slammed into Eddie's beer belly, catching him with full force just above
his crotch.  He groaned and doubled over.  Claire held his head in place
as she kneed him in the face.  Eddie dropped to his knees.  Claire
reared back and delivered a roundhouse right to his jaw, knocking him
completely to the floor.  She kicked him in the stomach again.  Eddie
moaned and rolled up in a fetal position.

"That's it.  It's as good as over." Jessie remarked to Tom.  "Once
Claire gets the upper hand she doesn't let up."

"You're not quitting already, are you?" asked Claire as she bent down
and pulled Eddie to his feet.  She slapped him hard with both hands and
then scooped him off the floor.  She knew there was plenty of time left
to punish him.  Right now she wanted to intimidate him with her
strength, to show him just how supremely powerful her muscles made her.

Claire shifted him around so she held him by the crotch and neck.  She
guessed he weighed around 220, no problem for what she wanted to do. 
Then she pressed him up over her head and paraded him around the room.

Tom was flabbergasted.  He knew Claire was strong, but to be able to
lift someone who weighed a lot more than he did above her head -- what
would she be able to do to Tom?  Jessie, who was sitting beside Tom, ran
her fingers up the inside of his thigh and gave his crotch a playful
squeeze.

"I could do that to you, no sweat," she whispered.  "How'd you like me
to do that to you when you have no clothes on?  Does that sound like a
turn on, Tom?"  Heather saw where Jessie's hand was and came over to
them.

"Hey, Jess, don't get him started again," she teased.  "Claire hasn't
had her turn with him yet."

"I doubt she's going to want to do anything after this fight," Tom
proposed.

"Hell no," Heather replied, "She gets really horny after she beats up a
guy."  Tom suddenly felt anxious that he would have to perform that
night for Claire.  After all she was the one who'd made him have the
premature ejaculation in the spring.  She and Jessie had just combined
to give him another raging hard on, which Jessie must have felt even
constrained by his jeans.

Meanwhile, Eddie was also feeling quite anxious, though for a different
reason entirely.  The pain and shock of Claire's sudden reversal was
matched by the fear and amazement at the power she was exhibiting in
effortlessly lifting him above her.  He'd been in fights where he'd
underestimated his opponent before and they'd never turned out good. 
And he'd never so underestimated an opponent in his life.  How the hell
could she be doing this?

"Hey, put me down," he implored.  "Look maybe we can talk this out.  I
don't want anyone getting hurt."

"Oh fuck you Eddie," Claire replied.  "A minute ago you were going to
kick the shit out of everyone here.  The time for talking's past. 
You're gonna pay and you're gonna be one hurtin' son of a bitch."

Claire put one foot up on a bench and slammed Eddie's body across her
mammoth thigh.  Eddie groaned loudly.  She lifted him way up and slammed
him down again.

"Please.  No." he begged.  She let go of Eddie and he tumbled down her
leg, banging into one of the machines and cracking his head against the
weight stack.

"Shit, Eddie, look at you.  You'd better be careful or you're gonna
split your head open.  Better move where it's clear." Claire taunted. 
She picked him up by his shirt collar and belt and heaved him onto the
mats.  Slowly, she walked over to him letting him see how pumped up her
muscles were.  He managed to get to his feet just as she got to him. 
Eddie telegraphed a roundhouse punch to her stomach.  Claire saw it
coming but made no attempt to avoid it.  She just flexed her chiseled
abdominal wall and his fist bounced off her without effect.

"What's the matter Eddie, is that your best shot?  That all you got
left?" she sneered.  Eddie was weakening from his ordeal, but Claire's
remarkable strength and endurance gave her an increasing advantage over
her foe.  She smiled and put her hands out to her sides, inviting him to
take another shot.

Eddie reared back and deliberately punched Claire's left breast.  For a
split second a searing wave of pain raced through her body like an
electric shock.  She grimaced.  But almost instantly she summoned every
bit of strength and, fueled by overwhelming anger, she blocked out the
pain.

"You dirty little shit," she hissed.  "That was a very stupid mistake." 
Eddie froze, having thought his cheap shot to her tits would stop her
cold, but now realizing he'd failed.  She planted her weight as she
stepped forward and unleashed a barrage of crushing blows.  Eddie was
nearly defenseless as the huge hooks slammed into his stomach, ribs and
kidneys.  Through the onslaught Eddie realized that he'd never been on
the receiving end of such powerful punches in his life.  He wanted to
collapse to the mats, but Claire's relentless blitzkrieg kept him up. 
He fell forward at her, trying to clinch, trying to hold her arms,
trying to anything to stop her vicious attack.  That too was a mistake. 
Claire measured him and delivered a right so forceful it lifted him off
his feet.  His belly was on fire, the searing pain making him feel as if
his intestines had been mangled.

Finally she stepped back to see what she'd done and Eddie collapsed,
moaning and clutching his devastated midsection.  "No more.  No more.  I
give." he pleaded.

Claire ignored Eddie and went after him on the mats.  Eddie was trying
to get up on all fours to crawl away from her.  She laid on top of his
back and wrapped her arms around him.  Then she sat backwards, pulling
Eddie with her.  They ended up sitting on the mats, Claire behind Eddie,
who was between her legs.  Claire slid her arms up his body and trapped
him in a full nelson.  Then she swung her legs up around his middle and
locked her ankles.  Eddie looked down in panic as the pair of hard 27
1/2" thighs threatened.  He struggled to break her full nelson, to free
his arms so he could try to pry her tree trunks apart, but his upper
body strength was no match for hers.

Tom watched the sinewy cords of steel in Claire's delts and lats and
triceps swell as she exerted just enough force to contain Eddie's full
efforts to free his arms.  Tom could tell that Claire was just holding
Eddie with her legs, that she hadn't yet begun to squeeze him with
anything approaching her capabilities.

"Go ahead.  Try to get loose.  Wear yourself out completely.  It'll make
finishing you off that much easier." Claire proclaimed.  "I'll bet
you've never been in a position like this in a fight before Eddie, have
you?  Your dirty little tricks won't do you any good now.  You're
trapped.  You're helpless.  And now you're gonna hurt."  The immense
muscles of Claire's thighs burst into full relief as she flexed.

"Ooowwwwaaarrrrrrghhuuunnnnnhhh.  Unh.  Unh.  Aaaaggghhh.  Aah.  Aah. 
Ow.  Ow.  Ow.  No.  No.  NO!!  Oh god, please.  Please stop.  Oh shit. 
SHIIIIT!  Aaaarrrrgghh.  No.  No more.  I beg you.  No.  No.  You're
gonna break my ribs.  Oh god, shit.  Oh please.  Look I give.  No don't. 
You're hurting me bad."

"I'm not hearing what I want to hear Eddie.  Look I can make this worse
for you."

"AAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!  No no no more.  Please.  I'm begging you. 
Ooooohhhhshiiit!  Okay.  Okay.  Okay.  I was wrong.  Hear me?  I was
wrong.  Look you got your job.  No problem.  There.  There I said it.  I
promise."

"That's not enough Eddie."

"Aaaahhhaaarrrrggghhhhuuunnnnnhhh!  Oh god they're gonna snap.  No,
don't break my ribs!"

"I'm waiting Eddie, but I'm not willing to wait much longer.  Am I
stronger than you Eddie?"

"Yes.  Yes, you are."

"I am WHAT?"

"You're stronger.  Aaarrghhh.  Much stronger."

"And am I tougher than you Eddie?"

"Yes.  Oooohhhaaahh.  Yes you're tougher."

"And I've got my job back?"

"Yes.  Your job.  It's yours.  Yes."

"And what else Eddie?"

"Oh shit, stop.  No not that.  Aaaaggghhh.  Okay.  My paycheck.  My next
paycheck.  Shit.  It's yours.  It's all yours.  Now please just stop."

"Good, little Eddie.  Now we seem to understand each other."

Eddie prayed that it was over.  That giving her her job and admitting
she was stronger would end the torment.  Hell, a week's pay was worth it
to end the excruciating pain her thighs could produce.  Eddie could not
comprehend how this female could possess such power.

Unfortunately for Eddie, he sealed a different fate for himself when he
punched Claire's breast.

"You're a stupid little shit, Eddie." Claire continued.  "A macho
blowhard who doesn't respect women or what women are capable of.  All
you see are tits and ass.  Well now you've met some muscle.  Real
muscle.  Muscles that show you what a weak little wimp you really are. 
But the problem is, Eddie, you're still just too stupid.  I don't think
this little demonstration has really taught you a lesson.  No, I think
I'm going to have to leave you with something that will linger a bit
longer.  Something you'll have to live with a while.  Something that
will remind you every time you move and every time you breathe exactly
what kind of woman you encountered here.  It's time to go snap, crackle,
pop, Eddie."

Claire looked over at her audience and smiled diabolically.  She
relished the feeling of the moment.  Knowing that the victim between her
legs was completely unable to protect or defend himself.  That the
incredible power and endurance her muscles gave her had reduced a 220
pound bruiser into a pile of blithering, quivering fear.

She knew her nipples were becoming erect.  She was not embarrassed by
this sign of her nascent arousal.  She knew that Heather and Jessie
understood exactly how physical domination made a powerful woman feel. 
It was time to dispose of Eddie so she could move on to other, more
enjoyable things.

She pulled Eddie's body in one direction with her legs while she
stretched him in the other with her arms.  Eddie cried out in pain,
feeling like his upper body was going to be torn in two.  Tendons and
flesh were extended to the limits of endurance.  Then a sudden jolt
applying double the crushing pressure from her monumental thighs.  A
sickening snap.  Bones forced to yield to a superior force.  Eddie
screamed in agony.  Claire had cracked his ribs.

"You bitch.  You no good dirty bitch." Eddie cried, clutching his sides. 
But his words came from anguish and defeat, not anger.

"Shut your face Eddie," Claire declared, "Or I'll snap a few more." 
Eddie winced in anticipation and cowered before her.  She stood over him
in triumph, knowing he was broken, both in spirit and physically.  "Quit
crying Eddie.  You'll live.  They can tape you up and you can even go to
work and sit on your ass in the trailer all day.  And I want you at work
because I want that paycheck of yours.  And don't forget Eddie, if you
fuck up at all, our next fight won't be in private.  I'll kick your ass
in front of all your buddies.  And then Heather will show up at the job
and beat you up.  And after that Jessie will trounce you.  Your buddies
aren't going to have any respect for a foreman who gets beat up by three
girls.  They'll laugh you off the job site.  Show him girls."

Heather and Jessie each rolled up a sleeve and let Eddie see their
hefty, flexed biceps.  That was all he needed to see to know that it
would be suicide to double cross Claire.  Bad enough that she could kick
his ass, but these other two had such big muscles too, he wouldn't stand
a chance against any of them.

"I don't need any more demonstrations.  You've made your point.  You
won't have any more trouble out of me." he said defensively.

"Good." Claire replied.  "Since that's the case then I think we can let
you go.  And just to show you how considerate we can be when you do as
we say, I'm going to have Heather and Jessie tape you up with an ace
bandage for the time being and then drive you over to the emergency room
so you can get x-rays and get whatever other medical attention you need. 
See Eddie?  I want you healthy so I can make sure you do your job as
foreman -- and that's to make my job as cushy as possible."

Heather and Jessie helped Eddie get to his feet gingerly and wrapped up
his rib cage.  Heather said she'd drive Eddie's pickup truck and Jessie
would follow in her car to bring Heather and Jessie back to the house.

"Take your time," Claire told them.

Heather and Jessie started leading the bruised and battered Eddie out of
the gym.  Tom tried very nonchalantly to walk out with them.  He was
almost to the door when he felt Claire's hand on his shoulder, stopping
him.  He turned around to face her.

"And just where do you think you're going?" she asked.  "Why you haven't
even said hello to me.  Aren't you glad to see me again?"  Heather stuck
her head back in the door and motioned for Claire to come to her.  Tom
waited as Heather whispered something to Claire.  "Well, well Tom. 
Seems like you've have a busy day so far.  And the night's so young!" 
She and Heather laughed and Heather exited, closing and locking the door
behind her.

"So did you enjoy watching my little tussle?" Claire asked.

"I'm glad I was just watching, and not in Eddie's shoes," Tom replied,
"When you lifted Eddie up over your head.  I said to myself, shit, look
what she can do to him and he weighs maybe 70 pounds more than me.  I'd
be so light for her.  She'd have a field day with me."

Claire chuckled.  "You seem more awed by me now than you were in the
spring.  Not that you don't have good reason to.  I've been
concentrating on my upper body.  Without gaining any weight, I've added
a quarter inch to my arms.  And I'm lifting so much heavier.  But this
summer, I plan to put on 10 to 20 pounds.  I really should be heavier
than I am for 6'3".  And any weight that doesn't get put on as muscle
will probably fill out here."  Claire squeezed the sides of her
juttingly firm 46D's.  "Heather's been making such a big deal about
winning some wet t-shirt contests, I can shut her up when I'm a double-D
cup and she's just a D."

"Just a D?" Tom repeated incredulously.

"Sweetie, for Jessie and Heather and me, size is everything.  After all,
why the hell do you think we have any interest in you?"

"I-I-I'm not a piece of meat," he stammered nervously, "I told Jessie
and I told Heather and I'll tell you.  I don't want to be pushed around
by you girls this summer."

"Actually I think you told Jessie and Heather you REFUSED to be pushed
around.  A lot of good that did you, right?  They both did exactly what
they wanted with you.  So now you're not quite brave enough to say you
refuse, now Tommy just would PREFER not to be pushed around.  I am so
much bigger and stronger than you.  Now considering what they did to
you, and considering the fact that I am the tallest, the heaviest, the
most muscular, the strongest, and the most outrageously built, what
exactly do you think you can do?"

"It's unfair.  I have no say in what happens to me.  You three just want
to use me however and whenever you want.  I'm the man.  It's not
supposed to be that way." Tom parried.

"Who gives a shit what you think is fair?" Claire replied.  "There's no
fair or unfair.  There's just how much power you have to do what you
want.  And you my little wimp, come up way short in the power
department.  Sounds to me like you need a little reminder of just how
low on the totem pole you are around here."  Claire put her hands on her
hips and inhaled deeply and then exhaled slowly.  Tom took a step back,
almost involuntarily.

Claire picked a dumbbell off the rack, unlocked the collars and took all
the plates off.  Then she stood on a bench.  "Come grab ahold of the
ends and hang on tight," she instructed as she held the bar curled
almost shoulder high.  Because she was on the bench, Tom had to reach up
to the grab the bar, about six feet high.  Claire flexed the stupendous
ball of muscle in her biceps and began slowly straightening her arm up
over her head.  Tom was transfixed as he felt his feet come off the
ground as she lifted him up higher and higher until her arm was fully
extended.

"My god, " he gasped, "You lifted 150 pounds with one arm!"

"More than that," she corrected, "You forgot to add a few pounds for the
bar and your clothes.  But we can fix that."

Claire swung her arm back so Tom's body swung closer to hers.  She
wrapped her other arm around him and pulled him tight against her
magnificent body.  His clothes could not hide the bulge she felt
pressing against her hard abdomen.  It was time to stop fooling around. 
She pulled her other hand away and Tom let go of the bar.  She dropped
it to the mats and jumped down from the bench, still holding Tom in one
arm.  She cinched both arms low around his waist and began to bear hug
him.  Tom gasped and moaned, throwing his head back.  He had never felt
a bear hug like this, even from Heather or Jessie.

"Holy shit, are you strong!" he grunted, "You weren't this strong in the
spring."

"I told you I was working my upper body."

"Please no more.  My ribs..."

"What a wimp!  My arms can hurt you as much as my legs hurt Eddie. 
You're lucky none of us girls want your bones broken.  No, that would be
a waste.  A waste of this."

Claire put Tom down on his feet and before he could move, grabbed the
front of his jersey.  She loved the fear in his eyes.  She loved the
sense of control.  She could have ordered him to strip before her eyes,
but she wanted to do it herself.

RIP!  The jersey tore down the front and she yanked it off his puny
chest.  He tried to pull away, but her strong grip held the front of his
cutoffs.  She yanked him against her, making sure he bounced off her
nearly unyielding breasts.  One arm was wrapped around him to hold him
in place, the other was between their bodies, her hand slipping inside
his shorts.  Her fingers slid down his hot soft belly, traced their way
through his thickening pubic hairs and found their quarry.  She exhaled
sharply as she felt his swollen member grow bigger and harder in her
hand, straining against the confines of his clothes.  She would liberate
it.

Her hand slid back out and tore the snap open.  She grasped his zipper
and yanked it down.  Then using both hands she seized his cutoffs and
underwear and tugged them down.  Tom's erection sprang free and slapped
against her.  She grabbed his cock at the base and squeezed, relishing
its girth and stiffness.  Tom shuddered with excitement.

"Not so fast there speedy," she warned, "Don't get your rocks off."  She
shoved Tom backwards and he fell, sprawling on the mats.  Claire pulled
the tattered remains of her tank top off and slipped her fingers under
the shoulder straps of her leotard.  She paused, letting the
anticipation build, wondering how Tom would react to her surprise.

Then she proceeded to pull the straps off her shoulders and let the
leotard slip to the floor.  Tom's eyes widened as his gaze lowered. 
Claire's pussy was shaved clean.  He groaned as he fought back the urge
to shoot his load.

"It's easier to be this way when you wear a lot of thongs and g-string
bikinis during the summer," she explained, matter-of-factly.  "I take it
you like it."

"Sweet shit, yes."

"And you like this?"  Claire flexed her arms, her 18 1/4" cannons
exploding.  Her legs, her quads and hamstrings swelled into etched
blocks of oaken muscle splendor.  Her abdomen rippled with steel cables.

"Shit, your muscles.  You're awesome."

"You want to fuck me.  You want to feel my muscles.  Don't you?"

"Oh god yes."

"But you're not man enough, Tom.  No matter how big your cock is.  I'm
so much stronger than you I have to be careful not to overdo it and kill
you.  That limits my pleasure Tom.  Do you understand?"  He nodded
meekly.  "No, Tom, you're not man enough to fuck me, but I am more than
enough woman to fuck you.  And do it whenever I want.  Like now."

Claire knocked Tom flat on his back with her foot and stood over his
chest.  She squeezed her breasts together and tugged at her erect
nipples.  Then she wet her fingers with her tongue and slid them across
her shaved snatch.  Her pussy was already far wetter than her fingers
were.  She dropped to her knees, straddling Tom's head.  She cupped her
hands under his head and pulled his face up against her pussy.  She
bucked and rolled her hips, roughly mashing Tom's face, drenching him
with her viscous musk.

"Use your tongue," she ordered, lowering Tom's head to the mats and
easing down on top of him.  The sheer mass of her muscular development,
her massive thighs, her bowling ball glutes, completely enveloped him. 
She welcomed the pleasure that welled up as Tom licked from the top to
the bottom of her pussy and thrust his tongue into her, over and over
again.  When he pressed his lips against her clit and sucked, she began
to spasm.

"Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Oh, unh,unh,uhhnnnnnahhhYESSS!!" she squealed,
reaching the pinnacle of her first orgasm.  Claire quickly shifted her
body to a prone position atop Tom.  She pushed her body off him and then
dropped herself, repeatedly slamming her full 190 pounds of hard muscle
on top of Tom's smaller frame.

"You're gonna flatten me," Tom grunted, trying to absorb the pounding
punishment.

"That's cause your body's so soft," she replied.  "I love to slam my
body against something weaker, like you, puny.  It makes me feel
invincible.  And that turns me on."  Claire grabbed Tom's arms and
pinned them out at his sides.  He squirmed beneath her, but there was no
way he could dislodge her.  "What will you do later this summer when I
weigh more?" she teased, "Be flattened like a pancake?"  Claire saw that
Tom was staring at her breasts.  "They'll be bigger too, Tom."

"Please don't tease me," Tom whimpered.  His mind flashed back to that
moment a few months ago when Claire had him in this same position and
got him so aroused he couldn't control his ejaculation.

"Afraid of losing it?" Claire asked.  "Spread your legs."  Tom did as
instructed.  Claire eased her legs between Tom's, her thighs slightly
parted.  When she could feel his erection sticking up between her legs,
almost touching her glutes, she squeezed her legs tight together.  Blood
engorged tissue was encased by two walls of steel muscle.  Tom felt like
his entire cock had been put in a vise.

"There, that should hold you," Claire said, enjoying the pained
expression on Tom's face as her 27 1/2" thighs squeezed his cock tight. 
Claire rolled her shoulders back and thrust her protruding breasts
closer to his face.  "Now, tend to these," she ordered, rubbing an erect
nipple all over his face.  Tom was helplessly pinned and unable to
refuse her.  The pressure on his cock was added persuasion.

As he tried to endure this unusual torture, he could take some comfort
in the knowledge that Claire had very sensitive breasts and could be
stimulated to orgasm quite easily.  All these amazons did.  Must be why
they all wanted him to suck their tits.  And suck he did, flicking her
nipple with the tip of his tongue, tugging on it gently with his lips. 
He opened his mouth wide and took as much lusciously firm breast meat
into his mouth as he could.  But there was so much more that couldn't
begin to fit in.  He was drowning in an abundance of erotically charged
female flesh, ripe round peaks of breast perfection.

Claire pressed closer, smothering Tom in the deep chasm of cleavage
between her proud globes.  Her breathing was getting quicker.  Her
breasts gleamed from her sweat and Tom's tongue bath.  She was very
close.  For a split second she pulled her breasts off his face, just out
of tongue's reach.  Tom stabbed at her with the tip of his tongue.  She
was pleased he was so anxious to satisfy her.  She lowered her other orb
to Tom's waiting mouth and closed her eyes.  The swirling sensation of
his mouth sent swirls of pleasure coursing throughout her body.  She
tensed her spine and pressed her throbbing cunt tighter against his
body.

"Yes!  Oh, yes!  Yes!  Oh, uhhnnnnnahhhYESSS!!" she moaned, reaching her
second climax.  Claire rolled off Tom and lay on her back on the mats,
luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm.  She felt so nice, but she
wanted more.  She needed another orgasm, a bigger one.  She propped
herself up on her elbows and looked at Tom.  He looked exhausted, trying
to get his breath back.  After all, he'd been put through the wringer by
three women who were so much more powerful than he was, he could do
nothing but try to withstand whatever they felt like doing to him.

"Oh, Tom," she purred, "Guess what I want to do now, Tom?"  She ran her
fingers up his arm, across his shoulder, and down his chest to his
stomach.  Tom's cock was limp, having been squeezed into submission by
the unyielding force of Claire's inner thighs.

"Oh no," he muttered.

"What do you mean no, you don't get to say yes or no.  You do what I
say."  Claire knelt beside him and slid one hand behind his neck and the
other cupped his groin, right behind his balls.

"What the heck??"

"Up we go, Tom."  Claire lifted him off the mats, cradling him against
her chest and then got to her feet.  And then without any effort, she
lifted him further, pressing him completely above her head.  Tom looked
at the mirrored wall in amazement, seeing the image of this towering
amazon holding his body up to the sky.  He looked at her prodigious
arms, bulging with tremendous balls of muscle, her huge, defined
deltoids, her rippling abs, her tree trunk thighs, all surging with
power, yet easily handling his weight.

"Remember you said that you'd be so light for me to lift?" she asked. 
"Well you were quite right.  Look in the mirror again Tom.  Can you see
how big I look compared to you?"

"Yes."

"And I'm going to get bigger Tom."

"I know."

"And stronger, Tom."

"Yes."

"And sexier, Tom."

"Oh god stop doing this to me," he pleaded.

Claire watched with satisfaction and anticipation as Tom's cock got hard
again.  His reluctance to be used as a sexual plaything was no match for
the power of her libido.  She massaged his groin and gently rolled his
balls in her fingers, coaxing every last centimeter of length and
thickness his big cock was capable of.

She lowered him slowly, cradling him against her breasts again as she
walked to the center of the mats.  She laid him out on his back and sat
astride his trembling chest.  She could see the fear of disappointing
her in his eyes.

"Think about batting averages.  Isn't that the secret?" she giggled.

Tom watched Claire fondle herself, priming her body for taking his tool. 
He sensed that she knew how aroused he was and that he might not last
long inside her.  So she was bringing herself to the brink before she
took him inside.

Her fingers stroked her pussy lips and her clit, creating shocks of
pleasure.  Tom held his breath, never having had a woman masturbate in
front of him.  Claire closed her eyes and rolled her head back, focusing
on her pleasure.  Tom closed his eyes too, for fear that watching this
visual feast would push him over the edge.

When the moment came, he felt her lift her weight off him.  Her hand
encircled the base of his rigid tool ever so gently.  He felt the
exquisite tightness of her opening, the silken wetness as she slid down,
taking him all in in one slow plunge.

She paused motionless, savoring the extraordinary fullness of his cock,
feeling it stretch her and penetrate so deeply.  She tightened herself
around him.  Slowly she raised up, until just his big purple head was
held inside.  She paused again.  His eyes were shut tight.  It was as if
he was trying not to be there.  It was Claire and one delicious cock.

She plunged down as fast and hard as she could.  Tom gasped.  She rubbed
her clit vigorously, creating more shock waves.  He was holding back. 
How much longer.  Go for broke.  She began to moan aloud and ride his
cock up and down as fast as she could.  Her hard glutes slapping against
his soft thighs as she rode him up and down, back and forth.

The force came from the center of her being and exploded, a rumbling,
roaring sensual climax that shook her body to the core.  That was the
orgasm she wanted and needed.  Now she was satisfied.

Tom opened his eyes as he felt her lifting off him.  There was a popping
sound as his cock head slipped out.  He couldn't believe he had lasted,
that she came with him inside her.

He couldn't believe she was picking up her things and preparing to
leave.

"What?..." he asked, his big cock throbbing, still at full erection.  He
looked at his cock and looked at Claire plaintively.

"Looks like you'll have to take matters into you own hands, Tom.  I got
what I came for and now I want to go out and party," she said cynically. 
"I've told you you're just here for my pleasure."

"But wasn't I better?"

"You want a reward for lasting this time?  It's gonna be a long hot
summer Tom.  And I'm always horny when it's hot."

Tom watched Claire head for the showers.  His balls ached for release. 
His hard on would not subside.  He would have to "take matters into his
hands" if he was to find any relief.  His hand encircled his cock.  He
winced.  The skin had been fucked raw.  Three times in one day.  Jessie,
then Heather, now Claire.  It was only his first day of summer vacation. 
He wondered how'd he'd survive the rest of the summer.  These three
amazons might just try to fuck him to death.

The End.