⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A setting question

Started by The First One, April 05, 2020, 09:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

How do you feel about stories set in a world where it's normal for women to be the (much) larger and stronger sex?  I'm thinking of doing a series of short stories set in one.


Sounder9-

Its a good setting. The only thing is there needs to be a motivation or reason for the strength and size. I think LaPorte Caves did a good job on that front
(Note: not a torture or violence type fan with those stories) developing the reason why the women were that size and the men were their size. Overall so long
as there is a detailed and believable 'why' and not "the grass turned purple, so that why women turned huge" it can be a good setting.

powerranger9643

It's an Ok setting for stories, but what would the plot be if the women are already huge? And would this be in one of your established universes like Foster Care or Jake and Tammy?

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its a good setting. The only thing is there needs to be a motivation or reason for the strength and size. I think LaPorte Caves did a good job on that front
(Note: not a torture or violence type fan with those stories) developing the reason why the women were that size and the men were their size. Overall so long
as there is a detailed and believable 'why' and not "the grass turned purple, so that why women turned huge" it can be a good setting.

I am not sure there needs to be a motivation or why other than that's the way things are genetically.  In that world it is natural for women to be larger and stronger due to their genetics. 

quick

Personally the growth is most of the excitement for me, so I tend to skip these types of stories.  However, if it's an author I'm familiar with and enjoy, I'll give it a shot.