LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

One in a million on Tinder

Started by sean238, March 26, 2020, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sean238

Part 1

"Holy shit is that really her?" He said out loud to nobody but himself as he laid on the bed of his efficiency apartment. There were only 3 pictures; no words. There was a face pic, the same face pic seemingly maybe at a slightly different angle with a queen snap chat filter and a meme that said "Female Supremacy, Natural, Necessary and Non-Negotiable." It was my old manager at the country club back when I was a kid. A lowly bus boy. "Fuck it" He said, still talking to himself after once again coming home from the bar with any scrap of hope to get laid. "Might as well, it's not like you still work together." Just like that he hit the little blue button and sent her a super like.

His mind began to race with all the fantasies of being dominated by her. Judging by the meme on her tinder page it looks like that against all odds, his intuition about her was correct. She was never the most attractive woman in the world. She was probably a little more than 100 lbs overweight and she had kind of a big beak of a nose. On top of it all she wasn't even very voluptuous or curvey. She was built a bit like a potato. What made him love her though was her attitude. She was tall on top of being a bigger girl too. About 5'11". That combined with her resting bitch face and hair trigger temper  made her an intimidating woman, even to most of the men there. She told the story what felt like a hundred times of her being a lacrosse player and a Tae Kwon Do champion as a kid all the way up through high school until she messed her back up in a car accident while she was in college. She always said that's why she gained all that weight but that she could still kick their asses. Secretly of course that was one of his biggest fantasies but he settled for constantly kissing her ass for the two years they worked together.

Despite the way she handled herself in the kitchen and despite her large build, in the dining room of the fancy country club she managed she was perfectly elegant and well mannered walking around in heels and skirts. She might not have been the sexiest woman in the world but he jerked off many times to the thought of her sexy feet and bulging muscular calves in all of her many sexy heels. He'd gone back and fourth over it but he was pretty sure she caught him staring at her feet because one day out of the blue she started teasing him by playing with her heels while they were talking or while she knew he was watching. Of course he was way too shy to ever say anything to her about it because at the time he was just a kid just out of high school and she had been out of college for fifteen years and owned a house. One day out of the blue she just vanished though. Nobody knew what happened to her. She never put in her two weeks notice or anything. That was the last he'd seen of her but he was positive it was her. He could never forget her face. He was already almost regretting sending a super like. What was he going to say to her? After a couple more drinks before bed her assured himself she would probably never even see it. Her filter was probably set for older guys and she probably wouldn't even remember him any. Plus, he didn't talk to anyone from that job anymore. Not a soul.

Just as he plugged his phone in to charge overnight he got the message. A new match on tinder. Who could it be? It couldn't be could it? "Holy shit it's her, Charity." He thought to himself "And she's typing? Holy shit. She's sending the first message?"


Charity- Hey John, I remember you. (with 3 heart emojis) I never knew you liked me but apparently you do ( with two devil emojis)

John- Haha yeah I guess so lol. Wow cat got my tongue. Most girls don't message first but thanks for swiping right lol. "Jesus, How lame can I be." He thought to himself as he sent the text.

Charity- Well I'm not like most girls John. (another 3 devil emojis)

John- Ok well that's kind of why I super liked you. What are you doing up at 2 AM? Sorry for the lame small talk but it's all I got. I'm drunk and barely awake. haha

Charity- LOL Naughty. I'm getting ready for my first gym session of the day?

John- Holy shit lol. Getting up at 2 AM to go work out and that's your first session? I thought your back was messed up.

Charity- Oh I took care of that years ago. Had to go under the knife for some experimental treatment. Once that happened I was able to get back to being active again. I made a lot of lifestyle changes and I'm finally happy again.

John- Haha those guys in the kitchen better watch out. You're not injured anymore. Seriously though, that's amazing. Congratulations.

Charity- I'd make them lick the dirt off my shoe Hahaha

John- I don't work there anymore but can I put in my application? lol "Fuck" He thought. "Too strong. What if she thinks I'm weird."

Charity- Ooooh I see lol.

John- What? lol

Charity- Nothing lol

Charity- Listen, I have to get going and head to the gym and it sounds like you should be headed to bed. We will talk tomorrow morning.

"What is happening?" He thought "She definitely knew what I was saying but she still wants to talk tomorrow and I mean, that meme has to mean something right?


Part 2

He work up and the first thing he did was check his phone. Was it just some fucked up dream he was having or was this actually real? Nothing, but he was already in love so he figured he would send the first text. "Good Morning" it said with a smilie face. After checking his phone every 30 seconds for her response he got one about 2 hours later.

Charity- Good Morning.

Charity- Sorry I was at the gym for session number 2.

John- Wow, even on a Saturday? haha

Charity- Everyday

John- How do you work? lol

Charity- Let's just say I'm self employed now lol.
Charity. Send me a pic of yourself. Shirtless

John- Ok....
John- I don't have any on my phone. I have to take one in the bathroom lol

After some time trying to get the right shot in the mirror in his bathroom John sent Charity a few pics of himself without a shirt on. He didn't know where this was going because talking to women usually was not this easy for him but it seemed to be off to a great start.

Charity- Awwww you're still that cute tall string bean I remember. Perfect

John- You thought I was cute back then?

Charity- Of course but I was married and I was miserable about what my life had become. Like eventhough you couldn't see it at work but I definitely had all kinds of fantasies about corrupting you lol

John- lol idk how to feel about this. I wasn't a virgin or anything. I'm glad you're feeling better now.

Charity- You're whatever I want you to be in my dreams and in my dreams you were a virgin lol. Besides, how many girls had you been with? 2?

John- 1 but still lol

Charity- Lol see
Charity- Listen, I have to run but I need your help with something tonight. Give me your number and I'll text you my address.

John- Sure what do you need

After about 5 minutes with no answer John just left his number. All day he sat and watched his phone wondering what she could need his help for. Wondering if she even really needed his help with anything and just wanted sex. He kept going back and looking at the two pictures on her tinder profile but they seemed a little old and she looked exactly the same. By what she had told him she had to have lost some weight because she said she got healthy years ago. He wanted to ask her for pictures, especially after he sent one of his one but he didn't want to screw up. It was like his every fantasy was coming to life. All of the sudden at 3:30 he got a text from Charity

Charity- 1092 Chestnut st. Jonestown New Jerson. Be there at 5:30 sharp

John- Lol ok

He couldn't believe it. Was this real? He didn't want to say too much and ruin so a simple "lol ok" was all he could muster. It would take him about a half an hour. He had plenty of time to was up, find something nice to wear and get to the destination, a nice looking condo with 10 minutes to spare. He hadn't gotten a response from her yet and he waited until 5:25 to text her that he had arrived.

Charity- Oh, I'm not even home, I'm sorry. I'm getting my toes done. Can you wait?

John- Sure, when will you be back?

Charity- It's about 20 minutes away and I just got here so probably not for another hour.

John- Sure that's no problem.

Charity- Really? lol Well I'll see you soon.

John- Yeah of course. See you soon


An hour and fifteen minutes pass before he got another text


Charity- Come in


John got the text and didn't even respond. Didn't even care he had just waited an hour and fifteen minutes. He was ready



seldom

An intriguing start. I like what I see so far!

sean238

Part 3

He approached the door and double checked. 1092 yup, this is it. He went to knock on the door but he heard a voice coming from her ring doorbell. Come on in. It's unlocked. He took a deep breath hoping to calm his nerves to no avail. "Now or never" He said to himself under his breath. He opened the door and stepped inside.

Charity- "Take your shoes off at the door and get us some wine. The glasses are above the dishwasher and the wine opener is in the drawer next to the fridge. Open the red.

John- "Ok, thanks for having me, Charity." John moved to find the wine next to the fridge and grabbed the wine opener. She was so mysterious and demanding and he felt himself being drawn in by her and remembering his old fantasies. He opened the wine and located the glasses and just as he was about to start pouring he received another command.

Charity- "Come sit down in the living room and bring the bottle too." She ordered from what must have been her bedroom.

John- "Ok" He said as he went and took a seat on the couch which faced a wall with a tv from the rest of the house. It was a nice clean place with simple black and white decoration. Not quite minimalist but definitely simple. It definitely didn't look cheap and her condo was really nice. He didn't see what kind of car she was driving since it must have been parked out back but it looked like she was doing very well for herself. Suddenly he heard a door shut and he turned around and finally saw her. She was wearing a robe and flip flops with the foam toe spacers so that her polish could dry. She didn't look like she lost any weight but from a distance he could see that she had much more shape to her thick body. As she got closer his poor eyes were able to notice that her neck was eaten by her traps and her forearms and calves even thicker than he remembered. He got up off the couch to greet her and she immediately give him a big hug. Holy shit she was strong and she seemed solid as could be.

Charity- "Heeeeeey John, so nice to see you again. You're even more of a cutie than I remembered." She said as she released him from his hug. "It's been so long, let's catch up." John noticed that Charity had her make up done and her hair looked like it was definitely done buy one of those professional hair stylists. She still had a big noser but he could really tell she lost weight in her face. She looked great. John was hard as a rock. So hard that there was no hiding it but she didn't even glance at it or mention it.

John- "You look incredible, Charity and by the looks of it you're doing well for yourself. I just have to apologize in advance for my nervousness. I had such a huge crush on you and now look at you." He laughed

Charity- "Really? I was a mess back then. Why did you have such a thing for me?" Charity said knowing the answer but wanting him to say it.

John- "Haha" John laughed nervously. "Well you were always so smart and good at your job and you were always able to laugh and joke with the guys but handle yourself like a total pro around the customers." John wasn't lying about any of that but he was definitely lying by omission.

Charity- "Oh so you like a girl who can take charge? Is that it?." Charity said in a playful, knowing tone.

John- "Yeah I guess so." He said blushing, staring at the hanes lettering on the tip of his socks.

Charity lifted his head to meet her gaze with her manicured finger.

Charity- "Well good because I like a man that knows his place." She said smiling seductively while using her other finger to point at her feet. Before John could say anything in response she cut him off. "But yeah I've done well for myself. I switched careers and started making a lot of money. I work for myself now instead of running someone else's business and making pennies. After I left to go get my experimental  stem cell treatment for my back and I could finally become active again. I started practicing martial arms again but this time I took up BJJ since I pretty much learned everything I could in Tae Kwon do and I started lifting heavy. It started as an everyday thing as soon as I was healthy enough. When I started to get strong and see the changes in my body I became obsessed." Charity suddenly stood up and removed her robe. John was speechless. All he could do was just stand there with his mouth agape. She wasn't ripped or anything but she was just massive. Her calves, thighs, and ass were as big as he had ever seen. Her thighs had to be really close to being the same size as his 30 inch waste and her calves were probably twice the size of his biceps. She didn't quite have a six pack but you could see the hints of her core muscles through a thin layer of fat. There wasn't any hiding the rest of her upper body though. Her chest was huge with a clear separation between her breasts that had some nice b cups on top of all her muscle. Her biceps unflexed were still clear and massive. Her triceps shoulders and forarms were all huge and stood out clear as day from underneath her layer of fat. Like her calves, her forearms had a lot of veins but the rest of her tanned body looked so soft but yet so powerful and hard. At this point he was leaking pre-cum out of his dick but that was the furthest thing from his mind as he was just taking it all in. "John are you listening to me?" Charity said with a flirtacious giggle.

John- "Of course I am but I can't even speak right now. I've never met a woman like you before." He said with a nervous laugh

Charity- "Anyway, as I was saying about my new career after I left my husband I had a sexual awakening too. I fucked the neighbor boy on his 18th birthday and we had a little fling but I discovered he liked to be dominated when I caught him looking at Insta**** one day. I was excited because I had fantasized about it for years but Mike was never into it. It started as him suggesting I sell pics of my feet online. I found out that I was born to be a dominatrix and play the head games with these men that they craved. I started to make some serious money...or at least what I thought was serious money. The more I learned, the more I wanted to experiment, which of course I did. Eventually it lead to me becoming a full time dominatrix but I didn't just spend my money foolishly. One of my slaves was an accountant and a stock broker. He invested my money in the right places and now I've got enough financial freedom to do whatever I want, so I decided I might see what was out there in the dating world, so to make a long story short, here we are." She said all of that with an air of seduction and confidence that rendered John completely incapacitated save for the functions his body took care of for him. "Are you ok?" laughed Charity at his predicament.

John- "Yeah" He laughed nervously. "I'm just trying to figure out if I'm in some kind of dream world because this is like...you're like...I don't know this just all seems too good to be true. I can't believe of all people that you would want to date me."

Charity- "I don't date, John." she laughed. "I picked you because I always knew you had a crush on me and at the time it felt good to tease you with my feet." John shot her a look of disbelief which was met with nothing but a smile as she continued. "Oh you thought I didn't know? You're so cute. I didn't have any current pictures on tinder because I was looking for a specific kind of guy. I didn't want a guy who just wanted to fulfil his muscle girl fantasies. I wanted a guy that was truly submissive and I just had a good feeling with you. Why wait? I know what I want and I plan to take it." She said grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss with more tongue that John had ever had and with her other hand she grabbed his cock and balls a light squeeze which made him retract a little in pain. "Mmmm and you have a nice cock for me too. Go sit down on the couch. I want a foot rub and if you fuck up my pedicure I'm going to fuck you up, understood?" John immediately did as he was told and sat on the couch. Charity followed and sat long ways on the couch placing her feet on John's lap. "Turn and face me." John complied and wordlessly, Charity lifted her right foot indicating which foot he should start his massage with as she used her left foot to roughly rub John's cock and John could only think of one thing to say.

John- "Thank You"

Charity- "Don't thank me yet. If you cum before you're done rubbing my feet I'm going to choke the shit out of you in more ways than you can count." She said smirking. Part of John wanted that more than anything but even more than that he wanted to obey and please her but in the back of his mind, he knew that this would be an impossible task. You better massage my ankles and calves too." John complied immediately by moving his way up her ankle and lower leg. He was in absolute awe of how strong her calf was. It was hard as a dimond and just huge. "Kiss my soles while you massage my leg." She ordered and shoved her right foot in his face while continuing to rub his cock and that was it. John held out admirable but he erupted in his pants and Charity noticed right away. Before saying anything she used the foot she stroked his cock with to kick him in the groin. It wasn't as hard as she could kick by any means but it was hard enough to cause him to crumple to the ground off of the couch and into the fetal position. "What did I say? Did I give you permission to cum?!!" She easily pulled him apart out of the fetal position and straddled his chest and wrapped her massive legs around his neck with expert speed and precision and in seconds he had been knocked out.

Part 4 coming, maybe later today. Hope you all are enjoying.







uno987


wowser1016

Oh yes! Definitely enjoying. Love the direction it appears to be going. Karma to encourage.