⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Garden Project

Started by superlurker, March 14, 2020, 12:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superlurker

I stepped out of the pod, stumbling slightly as my brain adjusted to sensations it had last dealt with over a century ago. A nearby status board indicated that we were about eighteen hours from low orbit on Teegarden b. The Garden Project was one of humanity's greatest undertakings. The massive ship they were on, a true colony craft, with a trip of slightly more than 100 years powered by massive fusion rockets, was the culmination of the effort of millions, profound leaps in science, and, bluntly, lunacy.

In the last 22nd century with most of the Sol system under exploitation, humanity's first steps towards broader galactic presence were underway. The Garden Project was proposed and, after a lot of arguing, deemed the most likely galatic settlement project to be successful. Thousands of people with unique combinations of skills, talent, and ability were recruited from the tens of billions of humans living in the Sol system. Their consciousness uploaded into a datanet and disconnected from their bodies, and launched into space.

About two years prior to this decanting the ship's automated systems began preparing new bodies for the colonists. Colonists who now had well over a hundred years of training, experience, and anticipation to begin their task. The ship's massive greenhouses had turned from maintenance of crops to production to support an initial colonial population of about 15,000. The datanet contained close to 100,000 consciousnesses and the ship had biological materials to produce enough bodies for every one.

I was standing on the skid pad in the decanting chamber, adjusting to my body. One of the most controversial decisions in the Garden Project was to genetically engineer the colonists. Our new bodies were hardier, more resistant to radiation, more efficient, and should last longer with an expected lifespan of over 180 years. And they were massive. The demands on biological materials meant that something had to be skimped on: mechanical supplies. The colony ship contained the bare minimum to begin mining the system's asteroids and Oort cloud, and basic fabrication engines from which the majority of necessary structures and goods could be produced.

But there were no lifters, no loaders, no skidsteers. So we had made humanity larger and stronger to compensate.

My datalink identified my new measurements. As it was doing so, several more decantings completed and bodies stepped out onto the skid pad. While the chamber was in scale for these bodies there was a telltale mismatch in the size of the head against the rest of the frame that my brain was focusing in on. I smiled as I realized that three of my spouses had made it through the pre-decantation training almost as fast as I had. The datalink indicated we were among the first 100 who weren't flight crew to complete the whole process.

It was also indicating where we could find bodysuits, but we were too busy gawking at each other.

My oldest wife, Seana, was staring at me and I was goggling at the measurements the datalink was providing for her.

Seana Lance
Harrison Lance Sept, First Wife
Structural Engineer, General Contractor, and Mason
Height: 262cm (8'7")
Weight: 188kg (414lb)
BMI: 11%

(Harry's readout:
Harrison Lance
Harrison Lance Sept, Primary
Hydrologist, Geologist, and Soldier
Height: 245cm (8')
Weight: 176kg (388lb)
BMI: 4%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks: the science here simply isn't going to check out all the time but I will try not to make any glaring mistakes.


Sounder9-

Nice start to this SciFi tale!

clineman123

This is interesting, I can't wait for the next part!

superlurker

Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Seana was massive. The datalink kept feeding me measurements that I kept failing to comprehend. But it was all irrelevant anyway. Seana had crossed the room with incredible speed and had her hand on my dick, gripping it with improbable pressure, in an instant. She yanked hard and I realized she had an awkward grip for some reason. I ignored her problems, though, because she was in reach now. I reached around and failed to find purchase on her ass. It was a solid pair of blocky muscles, unforgiving and unyielding. As my free hand ran up her back it found those muscles groups to be much the same. Seana had brought her other hand around now and both were squeezing on my shaft. Which caused my brain to judder a bit because Seana's hands had to be enormous now. And she was holding me with both hands and still had plenty of space left.

I finally took a moment to try to look down at my own dick. Between my own absurdly huge pecs and Seana's combined pecs and tits -- she had really big tits, I noticed briefly -- it was difficult. I finally said, "Seana let me see," and we stepped back a little bit. She hung on to my cock, though, which was how I could clearly see it was the size of a normal human's arm. Then Seana giggled and held me up by my brobdingian erection.

"I think our libidos are in overdrive. Seeing this body made me wildly horny," Seana said as she pulled me up further by my erection, allowing me to see over her traps as she adjusted my rod towards her mouth. "These bodies were designed to populate an entire planet, so I guess super libido makes a bit of sense," she mused before popping my dick into her mouth. I put my hands on her traps to steady myself, noting that her ears were pushed up and pinned forward by their immensity. As I settled into the rhythm of being used as a giant sucker pop, the unreal vacuum generated in Seana's mouth, and the odd sensation of my fingers sliding across and occasionally gripping into the massive striations on her traps I finally got a glance at the other two people in the chamber.

Two more members of my Sept. My third wife, Diana, and her wife Laura. I glanced down at Seana for a second, comparing the datalink's information on her with the other two.

Seana Lance
Harrison Lance Sept, First Wife
Structural Engineer, General Contractor, and Mason
Height: 262cm (8'7")
Weight: 188kg (414lb)
BMI: 11%
Chest: 176cm (69")
Bust: 224cm (88")
Waist: 109cm (42")
Hips: 188cm (74")

Laura was taller than Seana. Immense, too, across her bosom. Her tits had to be near again as large as she was, contributing a significant portion of her overall weight. I was reminded that Diana had stalked her until she agreed to date, insisting that her skills would be put to the best use in our Sept. Laura was basically a supermom by resume, although she had no children of her own back in Sol. Once she married into the Sept I got her preference sheet. Under children it had merely said: as many as possible. Her ice blue eyes and electric blonde hair weren't hurting her chances of achieving that dream, either. Her complexion was somehow heavily tanned despite these bodies being a couple years old at most.

Laura Lance
Harrison Lance Sept, Ancillary Wife (Diana)
Psychologist, Doula, and Wet Nurse
Height: 272cm (8'11")
Weight: 208kg (450lb)
BMI: 17%
Chest: 170cm (67")
Bust: 265cm (104")
Waist: 108cm (42")
Hips: 175cm (69")

But Diana was a shock. I knew my third wife was a pediatric physician, but apparently part of her profile had been hidden to me even after our marriage. She was massive. I mean hugely taller, more muscular, and cut than anyone else in the room. She looked like she'd walked out of a Boris Vallejo wet dream that had been drowned in a custom steroid concoction for decades. Her inky, blue-black hair and emerald green eyes surveyed Seana's massive back, although I wasn't sure if her gaze drifted to the top of Seana's red head, or my cock. Either way, I knew it wasn't long until Diana was laying claim to my body.

Diana Lance
Harrison Lance Sept, Third Wife
Pediatric Physician, Prostitute, and Bodybuilder
Height: 288cm (9'5")
Weight: 241kg (530lb)
BMI: 8%
Chest: 190cm (74")
Bust: 255cm (100")
Waist: 128cm (50")
Hips: 205cm (81")

I urged Seana on, grabbing her hair and yanking a bit to stimulate her as I felt my load coming. There was an odd staccato slapping sound as my nutsack cinched, uncinched and expanded, and cinched again three times in rapid succession. Then I tried to drown Seana in a firehose of cum. Laura had worked her way over to the side now, observing Seana's popsicle-style blowjob.

"I see. Your gonads hyperexpand before ejaculation, pulling in a reserve pool from somewhere. These bodies may have secondary sexual organs fulfilling functions related to the hyperfertility. You can probably cum dozens of times a day, Harry," she said, reaching out to scoop up some of the jism and pop it in her mouth. "Tastes delicious, too. Like strawberry bubblegum."

As Seana set me down so she could bask in her impromptu cumbath, Diana approached me from behind and settled her breasts on my shoulders. Fortunately, I could easily handle the additional weight.

"Yeah, and I want that dick in me as soon as possible, too, Lo, but we should probably get dressed and follow the other prompts. Harry can knock us up later, preferably in something more like proper quarters," Diana said, rubbing one hand along my abs and chest. I noticed that when she squeezed my chest the muscle compressed rather normally.

phil123

Great story idea. Can't wait to read what happens next.

sgsg69

wow, great start interesting perspective...........can't wait to see what's next and if Diana is a true bodybuilder, will she push her body to another level :)   K+ to you