Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Weight Loss Muscle - True Story

Started by quick, February 29, 2020, 08:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quick

A girl I have worked with for years has recently lost a bunch of weight.  Like, she was probably near 300 lbs and is now closer to 200.  Well, apparently she wasn't holding any fat in her legs, because as she's dropped the pounds, her thighs and calves are the same size and now SUPER JACKED.  I don't know if they were always that way or what, but I guess she's more confident to show them off now.  I don't know what she does for exercise, if anything, but I think she just went keto.

Anyone else seen similar stories?

quick

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jdm022

Yep,

From a few years ago...
A girl in my office, 34 years old, is Vietnamese.  She was only 5'3" tall but really overweight and probably over 200 pounds.

Any way, one day she came in with all of this protein powder and a ton of fruits, vegetables, tuna and chicken.  I asked her what was with all of the health food and she explained that she just started working out to lose some weight.

She got super into it and obviously I was closely watching her progress and asking her about her workout routine.  After about six months she said she was frustrated because she really wasn't losing that much weight, she went from a little over 200 and was stagnant at about 175-180 pounds.  The reason was that she was now a 5'3" thick muscled chick.  Her thighs and calves were easily bigger than mine and she had these broad, thick rounded shoulders.  She was built like a damn bulldog and strong as an ox.  No matter how much she worked out, she was never going to be a thin lass....her body type was extreme mesomorph.  The good news was, she always wore these dresses with a pretty high skirt which only covered the top half of her thighs, so although none of the other guys at the office took notice, I found myself constantly staring at her thick legs and arms!

She told me she could deadlift 350 pounds and squat 315.  Which were both considerably more than me.  I was shocked when I met her boyfriend.  He was about 5'10" and 150 pounds soaking wet.  He started dating her when she was kind of fat and she told me that he didn't like her muscles....what an idiot.... 

About six months later, she quit her low wage job at our office and started working as a personal trainer at two local gyms.  I lost contact with her, but she was great to have prancing around the office for those many months!

cheers     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login