LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Various old stories dump

Started by batuffolino, February 06, 2020, 04:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batuffolino

As per title, there are some quite old stories that I would like to share with all of you. I don't think i will post any of mine, but still I think there are some gems and it would be wrong to not share. So the first one will be:

"In my castle", by (i think) TheSabre (but I can be wrong)

I was the king of my castle and my wife, she just lived in it. And served me. She was beautiful, with nice breasts, nice legs and a great ass. She played soccer in high school and it showed. She was a good cook, she kept clean house, and I made all the decisions. I made a good living in the silicon valley, which is to say, I made a shitload of dough. I bought her nice clothes and expensive jewelry. I took her out to 4 star meals. It was a way of life that worked for both of us. Or so I thought.
One day, after my wife cooked a particularly labor intensive meal, she asked me to do the dishes. "You're not serious."
"Do I look like I'm joking."
"Don't I do enough for you?"
"I could ask you the same question. I want you to start doing the dishes when I cook. It's only fair."
"Fair is what I say is fair. And I don't like doing dishes."
She looked at me long and hard. "I'll arm wrestle you for it."
I laughed in her face. "I haven't walked in a weight room since high school, but I'm still stronger than you'll ever be." I made a muscle.
"Am I supposed to be impressed by that? That is not a muscle I'd show off if I were you."
"Let's go." I placed my left arm on the table in the ready position. "You're left handed right?" It wasn't even close. "And when you're done, I want you to blow me." She burst into tears and ran upstairs. She reappeared with a suitcase. "What are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing?"
"Honey. Why try to change things? We have a good marriage don't we? We both get what we want." She laughed.
"What's your address?" She brushed past me and walked out the door.
"Honey, think about what you're doing."
She got in the car and drove away.
Life in my castle got pretty darned depressing. The dishes piled up in the sink. The dirty laundry piled up next to our bed. It had been awhile since I had lived by myself and I had forgotten how to do it. After a while, I figured it out. I had to, who knew how long she'd be gone. I tried emailing her every night, told her how much I loved her, missed her couldn't live without her, all the things that a woman loves to hear. She never responded. A couple of months passed.
It was late, almost midnight, when the phone rang. I picked up. "It's Susan." My wife.
"Oh honey, thank you. I was worried about you."
"I'm ready."
"You're coming home? That's so great. Nothing could make me happier."
"Things are going to be different."
"Absolutely. I agree."
"I'll see you tomorrow."
"I can't wait."
I was so excited that Susan was coming home that night that it surprised me. I had had a lot of time to think over many nights I spent alone and I had come to the conclusion that I been bit of an asshole to her. I was the ridiculously successful breadwinner and as hot as she was she was lucky to have me - but I didn't have to lord it over her the way I did. Some insecurity was playing itself out and I had resolved myself to change it.
I was riding across the office on my razor when Jack, a buddy from work, flagged me down.
"Dude. You are one lucky mother fucker." I had no idea what he was talking about.
"Your wife. She's ridiculous."
"You've met her before haven't you."
"I have? She's been working out at my gym. What a fucking body. That gym is a dangerous place when she's there."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

"Thanks dude." I didn't want to let on that I hadn't seen her in a few months. Well you can imagine, that if I was excited before, I couldn't even work now. My wife had a fantastic figure already, but I loved those fit, tight women with abs and a bit of muscle in the legs, and I loved that my wife was trying to improve herself for me. I parked the razor and headed home. I bought her flowers, cleaned up the house, took a shower. I was ready, like a kid before his first date.
She honked when she pulled into the driveway and I waited nervously at the door for her. She got out of the car like she was putting on a show. She was wearing a skirt and high heels and the her calves popped as her heels hit the pavement. The next thing I noticed was her tits pushing against her blouse, her nipples pushing out rockets. She always had great tits, it's one of the reasons I married her, but they looked otherworldly now. She waved and went to open the trunk. I ran out.
"Let me help you."
"It's not heavy." She grabbed the suitcase and I followed her inside. Her ass looked round and juicy and as it swayed back and forth up the path. If she was a dream before, she looked a like a goddess now. I gave her the flowers and she gave me a little kiss.
"Thank you honey."
"You look amazing."
"Thank you. "
"I've got something else for you too." I pulled a jewelry box out of my pocket and handed it to her. She opened it - it was a diamond bracelet that cost me around $50,000.
"Oh my god. It's beautiful. Thank you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Aren't you going to try it on?"
"I will. I think it's a little small."
I grabbed her by the waist but she pushed me away.
"You remember how I said things were going to be different?"
"I've been thinking about that too. I know I was kind of a jerk before but I'm ready to change."
"Well I'm happy to hear that, but I might have a slightly different point of view about how things should change. I want a rematch."
"What are you talking about?"
"I want to arm wrestle you again."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

"Oh. Okay. You sure you want to revisit that?" She smiled.
"I am. Wait for me in the kitchen, I just want to change."
She entered wearing a tight tank top with no bra, and I was practically hypnotized by her tits. It wasn't until she sat down that I noticed her arms. My wife suddenly had pipes - her forearms were vascular and defined and her bicep was big enough that her upper arms had a curve to them.
"I can see you've been working out."
She smiled. "You could say that. You're right handed, right?" She put up her right arm.
"I know your arms look bigger than mine, but you know that guys' muscles are stronger right? It looks like you'v worked hard and I just don't want you to get your hopes up."
"Let's see." We started. Her bicep jumped two inches and her forearm bulged, and suddenly I realized how overmatched I was. I was pushing as hard as I could and her arm didn't even move. And I mean didn't move - there was no shake at all, she was exerting incredible force without any apparent effort. She winked at me. "I think I'm stronger, don't you?" She pushed me down, slowly but inexorably until my hand hit the table. "That's how things are going to be different." She made a muscle with her right arm, and it was so awesome I got lightheaded. "Pretty impressive huh? I think you should measure it." There was a finality in her tone and I did as I was told.
"15 inches. Holy shit."
"Yep."
"Aren't you worried about being out of balance?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean your arms are so big..."
"Ah honey. You think I just worked arms? Doesn't my chest look different to you at all? Let me just get a drink of water. Carry my bag up to the bedroom and I'll show you."
I walked over the bag and my shoulder almost came of its socket trying to pick it up. I figured maybe I was coming down with something. I grabbed the bag with two hands and began to stumble up the stairs. I was about half way up the stairs when Susan came up behind me. "Honey, let me take it. I don't want you to hurt yourself." She took it with her right hand and bounded up the rest of the stairs two at a time.
When I caught up with her in the bedroom, she already taken off her tank. What I saw stunned me. Her shoulders were broad and round, like small bowling balls; her lats began gracefully above her hips and fanned out into a hard, vascular cape. Her traps sat around her neck like a teepee. And her chest....her gracious tits rode high now, on top of mounds of pectoral muscle. "I've got a 48 inch chest honey and a 30" waist. I'd say I'm pretty well balanced, wouldn't you?"
"Yeah," I gulped, trying to be agreeable .
"Do you want to see my legs?" She slipped her heels and her skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear. Her calves poked out in the middle...her quads were thick and separated and vascular, her hams curved nicely from her beautiful ass, and her pussy, shaved as it was, looked like a hard, swollen, hungry beast. She began posing for me. "What do you think? I'd say I'm a fucking goddess wouldn't you?"
"I wouldn't argue with that."
Does it turn you on?"
"It does."
"Prove it." She smiled, rubbing her tits and licking her thick red lips.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

"Later." She walked towards me; I moved away, but she grabbed me, pushed me against the wall and tore my jeans off me. My cock sat there, sadly uninspired.
"I thought you liked muscular women. I found those pictures on your computer and you said they turned you on."
"That was fantasy. This..."
"What? Do I scare you? See, that's the problem isn't it? If you were a real man, you''d be all over this. I don't know what you thought the problem was; I didn't mind being dominated at all. I am submissive all the way to my core. The only thing that began to bother me was being dominated by a little wimpy guy like you. How big are your arms, have you ever measured them?" I shook my head. "Well let's take care of that now." I held up my arm and she put the tape around. "Are you flexed? That's 12 and a half inches. And what about that little cock of yours?"
"You can't measure now, it's not hard." She closed the gap between us and my eyes bugged out. "You got taller. I thought it was the heels."
"I did. I'm 6 feet tall now. The doctor thought that the somehow, I don't know he said something about growth plates, but the HGH did it. And he thought I might get even a little bit taller. Now get hard so I can measure you," she whispered in my ear. It was like she was talking directly to my cock - I was hard in an instant.
"Honey, I hate to see this because I know how you men are about your little dicks, I mean even when they're big they're little, especially when you compare to thes-" She threw up an awesome double biceps. "-Or these-" She rubbed her huge beautiful breasts. "-but that does not cut it. 3 inches? You think that's going to do it for a woman like me? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be critical, but something is going to have to be done around here. The problem is that every relationship needs a man, and right now...I'm the man. I'd much rather you be the man, but I don't know, do you have it in you?"
"I know you're much stronger than me but I mean I'm still a dominant personality. I can still dominate you if you want."
"If you want. See that's the problem, if you order me around you should be able to back it up. But you can't. Because I'm bigger and stronger and hotter than you, and I will not take orders from ..." She looked me up and down. "...a little boy." So until something changes, just to give you an idea of the way it's going to be around here, you'll do as I say. So for example, eat my pussy until I come."
"But you know I don't like that."
"Well I do, so you better start learning." She grabbed my head and shoved it into her twat, and I did what I had to do to make her come. And you know what? I enjoyed it. She was hot and wet and I sucked her huge clit like a lollipop. The biggest surprise was that I loved that she was forcing me to do it; it made my dick hard being with a woman that horny. She came so hard she made me do it again. By this time I was aching to put my dick inside of her but she stopped me. "We're not doing that. If anybody's sticking anything inside of anyone, it's going to be me doing the sticking. Do you understand?"
I nodded.
"If my strap-on is bigger than your cock..." She pulled a six inch plastic cock out of her suitcase. "...than I'm gong to do be doing the fucking. Is that you want?"
"No."
"Really? Some of the guys a the gym seemed to enjoy it. So as I see it, you have three choices. Either you become my bitch, which might not be the right choice for you...or you leave me for a little while and go out into the world and become a man; or you divorce me and find a woman more speed."
"I don't want to do that, are you kidding me? I love you and although you were beautiful before, you are now truly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."
"Really? Your dick didn't seem to think so."
"You have to admit that the changes you've made were a little unexpected to say the least. But looking at you know...I'm very turned on."
"Thanks honey. So two choices then."
Can't we do a little of both? I mean, you really are hot, and maybe I could get used to being the weaker one for a little while while I make myself the man of your dreams. I just, we've been apart for so long and I really have missed you. "
"Honestly? I think it's a mistake. just think I"m going to lose respect for you. You need to go. But before you do, I think I need to give you a target to aim for; if you're going to come back bigger and stronger than me you need to know how strong I really am. Let's arm wrestle again okay?"
"Do we have to?"
"I think we do." She laid down on the bed and put her right arm up. "That's your strong arm right?" I nodded meekly. "On three." She said. "Three." She didn't make a move at all. I pressed as hard as I could and I couldn't move her. "Use both hands." I did, and I put my entire upper body into it for good measure, and I still couldn't move her. She smiled. "I'm glad we're on a soft surface."
"Why?" It was then that she made her move and I almost flew off the bed. I stood up and looked her; I was terrified.
"That's the roughest it'll get okay?" She smiled. "I just didn't want you to be under the impression that I was just a little stronger. Come on, let's do some push-ups. You go first." I pumped out about 7 full push-ups. She shook her head. "Wow, you really do have a long way to go." She got down. "Get on top of me. " She started pumping out push-ups like they were the easiest thing in the world. She would even push up into the air and clap. Her back was thick and vascular, her triceps stood out like the undergirding of a bridge, and her lats spread like wings. My cock lay hard between her beautiful round, firm ass cheeks. She hit twenty without slowing down. She didn't stop until she had pumped out 46. When she got up, her pecs were so pumped that her nipples were pointing towards the ceiling. She flexed her chest, and nodded at my cock.
"You can jerk off if you want. But don't waste it okay? Any cum goes right down my throat do you understand. I nodded. She got down on her knees and I blew. She was as a thick as a stone wall. The cleavage was absolutely unreal. When she was done, she stood up and gave it a tug. "Don't worry, i'll grow. Let's go the scale." She got on first - 190 pounds. "What do you weigh?"
"Less."
"Get on, let's see." I weighed 155. "Wow, I know you're not as tall as me but still. You've got a lot of work to do. Let's go downstairs and I'll do one more trick you just for fun. I need higher ceilings."
"What?"
"You'll see. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt." She kneeled in front of me and put her arms on the ground. "Step on my forearms. Don't worry, you're not going to hurt me." When I was on, she stood up and balanced me there in mid-air.
"Holy shit."
"Oh honey, I haven't even started yet."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

She lifted her arms slowly towards the ceiling, in perfect control, with 155 pounds seeming barely to affect her, until her forearms were above her head. My cock was about to blow a gasket. "How's the view from up here."
"You are a fucking goddess."
She laughed. "I know." She slowly lowered me arms until they reached the ground. I stepped off, and she held her fists straight out from her body and flexed. "I know." I was already jerking off again. "So I think you get the idea now."
"How did you do it? I mean, it's only been a couple of months and it doesn't look like you've been using a lot of junk either."
"I haven't. That's what amazing. My tits are still beautiful, my voice hasn't changed. The only change I've noticed is that my twat has gotten a little bigger and my sex drive has gone through the roof. Frankly those are changes I can live with. And apparently, you can too." She laughed. " My doctor says that I am genetically gifted. Even though I'm supplementing my testosterone just slightly, my body is very efficient in utilizing it. You make more testosterone than I do but..." she nodded at my sad physique. "The nice thing for you is that you take as much anabolics as you want. You can be as big as you want as quickly as you'd like. I have to be more careful. So. m going to go hit the gym. Time for you to pack a bag." She gave me a peck on the cheek. "I know you can be the man I need you to be or I wouldn't have given you this opportunity. Don't forget to pay the bills. " She smiled.
"I want the same thing you want. When I come back, there is going to be no question who's the king." She kissed me on the cheek, got dressed and said goodbye. I watched those incredible legs pump all the way to the car, and waved as she drove off. I took a long look at the home that I bought and that I wouldn''t be seeing for awhile. Things were about to change for the better.
I had my work cut out for me, I knew that. There was no way I was going to be able to go the gym a few times a week and be home any time in the next five years, that I knew. I needed a place with ready access to drugs first off, and I found a small bodybuilding gym about a half hour away that did the trick. Then I took a sabbatical from work; I thought a month would do it. I started slowly with the anabolics; I knew the stuff made people nuts and I figured I'd ease myself in. Once I was up to regular dosages, I started doing three a days, broken down by muscle groups. I hired a bodybuilder to be my trainer and a nutritionist who specialized in bodybuilders; I was not going to spare any expense getting as big as I could as fast as I could. I was eating 7-8 meals a day; in another words, whenever I wasn't working out I was eating.
I also spoke to a doctor about the problem of my little penis. No quick fixes there: he thought surgery was a bad idea for a number of reasons. The good news- he told me that with any luck it would grow at least 2 or 3 inches with the combination of testosterone and HGH alone. I explained to him that I was looking for significantly more than 6 inches. He laughed. "You and everybody else that walks through this door." I left his office with a list of exercises and a traction device that I was supposed to wear a minimum of 6 hours a day. The work on my cock never took a break - even when I was eating, I was working.
After a month, I had put on 40 pounds of muscle and my cock was 7 inches long. I was feeling pretty good about myself too - the women were definitely taking notice. Technically, I had reached the point where Susan would take me back; but I wasn't back just to be a little stronger than her. I wanted to be her God. After another of month of this, I weighed 235 pounds and I had a nine inch cock. My biceps measured 19.5", and I was big enough to intimidate most football players with my size. I was so hot that one particular trip to the beach ended with five women asking for my number. One hottie actually asked me to take her to my car, but somehow I resisted. Not sure if it was the muscles or the bulge in my shorts, but it doesn't really matter does it?
I went back to work and needless to say, caused a lot of razor accidents when I walked around the office. I ran into my buddy Jack one day. "Holy shit Roger."
"I know. Got to do what you got to do right. I'm just wondering, have you seen my wife around at the gym?"
"I haven't actually. She stopped going about 2 months ago."
I smiled. This was going to be some homecoming.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

I emailed her and told her I was ready. She said she couldn't wait; that she missed me terribly and couldn't wait to see what kind of man I had become. I showed up with flowers after work that night. I knocked on the door, but no one answered so I just let myself in. The living room had been transformed into a gym. Some enormous bodybuilding dude was benching a shitload of weight on the far end of the room. I can't say I was surprised; my wife told me her sex drive was through the roof so she needed to take care of it somehow right? I waited for him to finish his set and then asked if she was around.
"Roger?" She was home! I looked around to try to figure out where she was when I realized that that huge dude coming towards me was....Susan. "Roger!"
"Jesus." She was absolutely gigantic - everything, I can't even break it down, she was overwhelmingly...gigantic. She gave me a huge hug that almost broke my ribs and then held me at arms length so that she could take a look. She was at least 6' 2" and the muscles made her look taller than that. "Look at you! Look at those muscles. "
"You're...you're..."
"I know, I know. Make a double biceps for me." I did. "Holy shit, Roger, seriously, you are totally hot! What are those suckers, 20"? I bet the chicks were all over you."
"They were."
"Let me see the rest of you." She practically foamed at the mouth as she reached her huge hand down my pants. "Roger. Oh my god!"
She tore my pants off and took a step back. "Oh my." She ffondled my cock with both hands. "Oh my God Roger, how big is it?"
I shrugged. "I haven't measured it lately, but it's at least 9."
"You don't seem so excited to see me."
"I was coming home to be king remember."
"Aw honey, I know you were. And you've built an incredibly sexy body."
"You were so beautiful before."
"I'm not now?" She ripped her shirt off. "This body doesn't turn you on? Look at these tits."
They had gotten huge, but so had everything else. My cock didn't care though - I was instantly hard.
"See?" She grabbed it and stroked it. "With a thing like this, you will always be king." She got down on her knees and took it in her mouth, caressed it lovingly with her tongue. Finally, she lifted me into the air, all 235 pounds of me, and lowered me inch by inch down her throat, her basketball-sized biceps bulging and mountainous. After I blew she lifted me slowly out of her throat and held me in the air like a newborn baby. "Oh my god honey. Your cock is unreal. I knew you could do it."
"Why'd you do it?" She put me down.
"Let's not talk now. I've been waiting for you to come back almost since you left, I really just want us to enjoy each other right now. I really think you're going to love the new me once you adjust to it."
"I'm sure I am, but we still need to talk."
She was disappointed. "You want to know why? I'll tell you. I never lied to you you know. I really did want you to be able to dominate me; but I guess....I guess what I underestimated was how much I enjoyed dominating you. I knew you were going to come back bigger; so I was just wanted to make sure that no matter how big you were, I was still going to be bigger than you. I'm sorry if that was a shock for you. But I still want you to dominate me too sometime okay. You have one muscle I'll never have and it is totally worth worshipping. I can barely get my hand around it. Seriously, that is by far the biggest, thickest cock I have ever seen" She took off her shorts and started stroking herself. Her legs were outrageously gigantic and bulging, the skin stretched almost to the breaking point, and her pussy was engorged and dripping with juice. "I need you to stick that thing in me. What can I do to get you hard again? Does this do it?" She hit a double biceps and I swear to god, my heart stopped beating. Her upper arms were easily as big as my head, and wide too, the biceps so big that they cast shadows on the triceps.
"Holy jesus." I was in shock. "No? 25", that doesn't do it for you? How about a little bench pressing?" I followed her to the bench. I'm not too good at math, but there were six plates on each side, and she moved those weights up and down like it was a warm-up set. Her chest was so big that looking at her from the bottom of the bench, her neck and head were totally obscured. I was out of control hard now; I laid down on top of while she benching, and I fucked her so hard she screamed. She didn't stop benching until she came, and by then she must have done 100 reps. She picked me off the bench, cradled my ass with one hand and thrust me in her from below so fast I started to get lightheaded; when I came she lifted me up towards the ceiling and gave my dick a loving, tender kiss. "Now that is a real man." She set me down and started posing for me. "Now tell me this body doesn't get you going." She stepped forward with one toe, and hit another double biceps. It was an awesome sight, and my dick stood at attention immediately.
"You weren't going to give up were you?"
"Why should I? Why don't you worship me a little, your highness?" I didn't need to be asked twice. I rubbed oil into every muscle from the neck down - those tree trunk biceps, the steel plate pecs, the F cup tits, the titanic abs. Her back was so wide that two normal men standing shoulder to shoulder would have taken up less space. "Know how much I weigh? 350 pounds. And I'm at 7% body fat. I have to be the biggest woman who ever walked the earth." She did a most muscular pose and I fell to my knees in awe. I sucked her pussy until she came three times and she still hadn't had enough. "Please. I'm begging you your highness." And with that she bent over and grabbed her ankles. "Let me go to heaven." I felt her pussy, still hot and wet. and I shoved my cock so deep inside her that she screamed.
"Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god! Oh honey." I smiled. She was the biggest muscle bitch in the world and guess what? I owned her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

So far so good! I remember this one...just as good as it was the first time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

Next one. Same unknown author:

Better Days ahead

She was just talking on the phone when I first noticed, a twitch, nothing more, but there it was: a horseshoe on the back of my wife's arm. My wife had always been fit, but I would never have described her as muscular – her arms look like a cheerleader's – nice arms, but you certainly wouldn't describe her as muscular. She never worked out; didn't have time, busy with work, dedicated mom...but suddenly, inexplicably, there it was. I mulled over whether or not to mention it. I have always been an admirer of female muscle even though my wife was from far jacked, and it occurred to me that complimenting her on the change in her arms could draw the wrong sort of attention, so I did my best to soft shoe it.
"You been working out?"
"You kidding?"
I nodded at her arm. "You look like you've got a little muscle there."
"Really?" She smiled and flexed.
Sure enough, there was not only a little triceps but a biceps to go with it. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but bigger than what was there before and enough to cause a touch of arousal downstairs. "You look good."
"Ah, you're sweet."
And life went on. A few weeks passed more or less normally, busy with work and kids. It was just a normal work day and my wife and I were both in the bathroom getting ready. I had just gotten out on the shower and she was putting on her makeup when she said, "You want to see something amazing?" And she made a muscle in front of the mirror. And I mean a muscle – nice little ball of a biceps and arc of a triceps, and even forearm looked a little swollen. "Whoa." My dick was in full salute.
"I'm glad you like it. I was going to go the doctor about it but I decided I kind of like it too. " She threw up both arms in front of the mirror. "I've actually got little biceps now."
"Honey, those are not little biceps. "
"You calling me a muscle girl?"
"You've got lats too."
"You mean these things?" She flexed. "I do!" She giggled as I measured her upper arm.
"14 inch biceps, sweets. Those are not little muscles."
"Well I'm glad you like them." She grabbed my aching cock and gave it a little squeeze. "I think I'm growing a little down there too." She touched herself.
That was about all I could take. I picked her up threw her on the bed and we went at it like ravenous beasts. By the time we were done, we were already a half hour late for work.
She started exercising. Nothing major – a little running and some push-ups and pull-ups in the morning before work. Suddenly, she started complaining of foot pain. She went to the doctor and found out it had nothing to do with her feet – her shoes were just too small. Her feet had grown a whole size.
I was just getting out of the shower one morning when I heard her calling me.
"Could you help me out for a minute?" She was sitting there on the rug, hair still wet from the shower. She liked doing push-ups before she got dressed so she wouldn't get her clothes all sweaty. "Would you mind just sitting on my shoulders." She got in push-up position and I sat down with my feet on either side of her head. She smiled. "Would you mind crossing your legs? You can just hold on to my shoulders."
"Really?" I am not a small guy after all. I weigh 200 pounds.
She smiled. "Let me try."
It was like nothing I've ever experienced before. Her back and lats were like a topographical map, with swollen ridges and deep valleys. Her triceps were enormous veined pythons, still glistening from the little bit of water that hadn't dried yet. Her movements were full - touching her chest to the ground, full extension- I moved my hands to her thick neck so that I wouldn't roll off her back. My cock, which was resting along the ridge of her spine, was bigger and harder than it's ever been, but against her back it looked inadequate. She did eight full push-ups before she finally collapsed.
"Thank you. That thing of yours is looking pretty good. I'm glad you like my muscles too." As I stood there, examining her from head to toe, I was overwhelmed by the enormity of her transformation. She was absolutely huge and there were no weak spots. Her stomach was as thick and defined as anyone I had ever seen. Even her breasts, which were perfect round globes before she began to change, sat atop her powerful, thick veined chest like huge boulders at the edge of a cliff. Her lats had grown up around her neck, tall and thick. "I'm getting pretty big aren't I?" She hit a double biceps pose and I nearly shot my wad. "What do you think? Why don't you go get the measuring tape for these babies?" I didn't really want to know but I did as I was told. She measured 18". "Not bad huh? How 'bout my chest." 46". "What do you think you are?"
"I don't know." Obviously, I was not even close and thankfully, she didn't heighten the humiliation by measuring me.
Hey, I'm as tall as you are, aren't I?" She closed the gap between us and I could feel the heat radiating off her body. When she wore 3 inch heels she could look me in the eye, but now she was in bare feet; and I was already feeling small to begin with. She smiled a sort of halfway smile, and in that moment, I think we both realized that something had shifted in our relationship. We were no longer equals. She was a goddess; I was whoever she wanted me to be.
"Can you do me a favor?" She pushed me to my knees, grabbed me back the back of the head and shoved me into her hot, engorged pussy. She was delicious; it was like eating in a four star restaurant, and I sucked her as long as she let me. When I stood up, she threw me on the bed, shoved her tit in my mouth, grabbed my ass with both hands and moved in me in and out and fucked me so hard she dented the mattress and left me completely exhausted. "That was good! I'm going to get ready for work. " She gave my cock a friendly tug.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

That would be my story. Johnny Lovemuscle.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That would be my story. Johnny Lovemuscle.

Wow I really love your stories, I've saved some from the "old story site about brawny girls". Do you have any others online?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks for the love. I had a bunch of stories on © Saradas and a bunch here under JohnnyLM.   The one you posted seems abbreviated for some reason.  I'm posting a new one today. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

batuffolino

My friends think I am the most clueless guy on earth not to have noticed the transformation while it was happening but it wasn't that I didn't notice. I explain it like this. Have you ever had a puppy? It's growing every day, but one day you turn around and you realize your dog is huge. My wife wouldn't appreciate the comparison, but that's what it's like.
Suddenly, I became the ballast in her workout. What did she need weights for when she had a willing 200 pound slave at her beck and call. One day I came home from work and found her attaching a swing to a weight belt. "What's that for?"
"You'll see." She took her clothes off, put it on and got up on the pull-up bar. "Sit". She pointed to the swing hanging down from her waist.
"Are you kidding?"
"Come on, I'll make it up to you. "The view I had was unlike anything I had ever seen before, she was so huge that I couldn't even see her face. Her movements were slow and smooth too – it was like riding an elevator. "What do you think?"
"Are you kidding? You're a beast."
"Thank you!. Oh my god, would you look at these things. She nodded as she flexed her enormous veined forearms, which dwarfed my upper arms. My cock was burning a hole in my jeans.
"Honestly, you are the most awesome thing I had ever seen."
"Thank you honey." She tore my jeans off, grabbed my ass and lifted me to her mouth like she was wiping her face with a napkin, and she took my 8" cock down her throat like it was a strand of spaghetti. I blew, and when I slumped onto her shoulders she threw me on the bed. "Rest up." She started getting dressed.
"Really, you're not going to fuck me."
"Oh honey, I've got a couple errands I need to run. " She blew me a kiss and took off.
A couple days later, she came home from work with a present for me. I took it out the box and had no idea what it was. Hanging down from what looked like a piece of wetsuit was a chain and some sort of weight. "What is it?"
"It's for your cock honey. I thought you could wear it around and get that baby to grow for me. Make gravity your friend, right? "
"You're kidding right?" She didn't smile. There was no question from either of us that she was in charge.
"How am I going to do that?" She pulled off my pants and zipped it on my cock.
"You're going to quit your job and just not wear any pants when you're alone at the house during the day."
"But how are we going to get by without my salary?"
"I just go a raise. Don't ask me how." She made a most muscular pose. Her traps and pecs were so ridiculous I couldn't see her big breasts. Her arms looked as big and strong as the pylons that hold up houses. The weight slowly lifted off the ground as my cock stood rapt at the huge, sexual beast standing in front of me. "See that, you're going to get thicker too. What guy doesn't want, a bigger dick right? I've tried a lot of cocks lately and I've come to the realization that I like yours the best. It just needs to be a little bigger is all. I'm still growing you know. I don't want to get carried way and tear it off by accident."
"You're fucking other guys?"
"Of course I am honey. If I fucked you whenever I needed a little cock, you'd shrivel up like a prune. Don't worry, I'll always like yours the best. I think it's even better than the porn star that I just fucked yesterday. Tell me if you ever want to watch and I"ll bring them home. Watch this." She tore her clothes off, lifted me by the hips and stuck my dick into her wetness. She lifted me into her with one hand and flexed her bicep with the other. I blew in about 10 seconds.
Do you feel sorry for me? Don't. Life is full of random little humiliations anyway but what I got in exchange for mine was life with a powerful amazon goddess who fucked me silly. And I will tell you that there is nothing better.
It doesn't just stop there. I don't know whether or not my wife kept getting bigger - she was so huge already that it was impossible to tell - but I will tell you that the sex didn't slow down. I was her boy toy, available as a human barbell and dildo and often both at the same time whenever she wanted me to be. She knew that all she had to go to get me going was lift me, flex, or even just close the gap between us, breathe on me, touch my chest with her hard nipples...it was all good and I don't care how many times I came, with her around there was always more.
I loved just watching her too, even when she didn't know I was watching. I would watch her cook, watch the muscles in her back jump every time the knife fell. I'd watch her putting makeup on in front of the mirror, her pecs and breast jumping with every movement. When we watched television together, I would run fingers along the vein in her huge bicep, rest my hand on her traps or her mighty quads. She was always working out now and I was happy for that too - I was shoulder pressed, bench pressed, curled, and sometimes if I was good boy, she'd suck me off while she did it. She took to walking around in her underwear after we put the kids to bed, and I marveled at every foot fall - the huge and defined quads, her enormous lats, the breasts bouncing as if off a trampoline...it was unbelievable. Sometimes as a joke, she'd make me arm wrestle her. I take her arm with two hands and using my whole body, I'd try to force her hand to the table. And all the while she'd be drinking teak, reading the paper, and then we she finally throw down my arm she'd do it with such force that I'd somersault through the air before I hit the ground. She'd laugh. "Do you know that my forearm is bigger than your thighs?"
"You don't have to tell me. Flex for me honey, just one time."
"Which muscle."
"Any muscle."
"Choose."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753


batuffolino

"Double biceps please." She'd throw her arms up in the air and my whole body shake. The biceps were enormous round mounds, the triceps even bigger, and if I was lucky she'd give me one more flex gratis. By this time the weight around my cock had progressed to the size of a bowling ball, and after she made me hard it was just a matter of seconds before she lifted me up, threw me down or just plain old jumped on top of me and fucked my lights out. What did she look like? She blocked out the light I'll tell you that. I'd caress her breasts and her huge, hard pecs, hold onto her traps, her lats, her biceps. She could fuck me for hours and I'd never go soft.
She used to torture me too - she'd make me face her, and then slowly she'd close the gap between us until a toothpick couldn't have separated our bodies - but she wouldn't let me touch her. Of course, my dick didn't count - she knew I had no control over that. Once she had me hard, she'd back away just enough that I could take all of her in, and then she'd flex until I shot my wad. She thought that was very funny. The virgin orgasm, she called it.
Every time she was naked my mouth watered too and it wouldn't stop until I sucked that huge muscular pussy raw.
One night, we were sitting on the couch naked, when she put me hand on her clit. "You know what honey? I've been thinking I'd like to watch you fuck a small woman." I wondered whether this might be a trick question.
"But honey, I only want to fuck you."
"I know honey, but that thing of yours is so big and I was thinking I'd like to see what it does to a normal woman."
"I don't know."
"How about I make it worth your while?"
"Like what?"
"If you do it, I'll oil up for you and lift and pose until you come."
How could I not accept an offer like that. "But you do that anyway," I teased.
"Okay. How about I have a friend of mine do it instead?"
Wow, was I a good negotiator or what?
Oh shit, that's her calling me now. Got to run!
I ran to the front door and saw my wife carrying something up the stairs with a very powerful mover wearing a baseball cap.
"Hi."
"I've got a surprise for you." They set down the box in the entry.
"Thanks!" I started to open the box and they cracked up.
"Honey, that's just part of a weight set. You're not heavy enough for me anymore."
"So what's the surprise?"
The mover turned to face me. She smiled as she took her baseball cap off an her long hair ran down her back. She was taller than me, had to be at least 6' 2", and man, was she thick. Huge breasts pushing her tank top away from a thick upper body that would have made a middle linebacker in pads turn tail and run. "Daisy." She held out her hand. She had a sweet voice. We shook and I had to bite my tongue to stop from screaming, her grip was so powerful. "I'm sorry. I've got such big hands, I forget I have to take it easy."
"I thought you were bringing me a normal-sized-" My wife gave me a look and shut me up.
"Daisy and I sharing a trainer once a week. I told her about your thang and she had to see it. Where's your bowling ball?"
"Oh. I just, I need a break is all."
"Would you mind taking it out and showing it to her?"
"Can we just come inside and close the front door so I don't have to show the whole neighborhood?"
They laughed. My wife closed the door and I took out it of my pants for them to see.
"Holy shit." Daisy's jaw dropped.
"Honey, that's flaccid. Take your shirt off and you'll really something worth talking about."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login