LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Built: the Reunion

Started by taoschild, November 28, 2019, 07:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

In the spirit of the holiday season, my wife suggested I post part of my book (partially in the hopes you'll purchase a copy of the short story compilation coming out in January to support 3 charities) Built: Making the Most Muscular Woman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Let me know if you'd like me to continue to post the rest of the chapter. Happy Holidays!

                                                                                                                                                      Reunion

Now that Lizzy had a new wardrobe, courtesy of Vassalisa, I was excited to see what she would wear to the reunion. When she emerged from the closet she took my breath away. A high, white dress with a gold Grecian collar hid her pecs, which had the effect of highlighting her shoulders even more. Capped in muscle and adorned with deep striations they curved down to meet her peaked biceps in the front and a deep divot of a tricep in the back. Her triceps jutted out almost as much in the back as her biceps did in the front. A spectacle of muscle, she somehow managed to look almost demure with the high collar.

"Come on, don't keep me in suspense. Show me the back," I said.

With that she turned slowly and I saw where the real show-stopper of the dress lay, in the back that scooped so low it showed her entire back, down to the top of her glutes and the two dimples I loved to rest my fingers in. The dress fell mid-calf and had a large slit up the front that showed her legs as she walked. I was mesmerized watching her walk across the floor, trying to catch a glimpse of her legs and my cock throbbed every time I did. As she stepped into her four inch heels she grew to my height and the effect was staggering. She looked truly massive, yet feminine and when she smiled I was caught up in her eyes and the woman I had fallen in love with months ago. Her hair was pulled back from her face in two small braids that met in the back. A gold arm band that strained against her biceps and long, gold hoops completed the image of a Grecian Goddess.

Once at the school, a wave of nostalgia washed over me. All of the practices and games I'd played here decades before seemed freshly reborn. I longed to discuss these memories with my high school teammates and relive our glory days once again. Yet I had mixed emotions when I entered the gymnasium. In my mind, I was walking in with the most fantastically beautiful woman in the world, but I knew there would be varying opinions on Lizzy. I hoped people would be at least polite and suspected given the occasion that would be the case.

Lizzy looked ravishing that evening and hugely muscular. Her dress accentuated the symmetry of her tiny waist and wide lats. Of course, even if she had come in a large paper bag, she was going to attract attention. In the moments where Lizzy hadn't been working out the past week she had been huddled over the computer emailing Vassalisa regarding the dress. Every detail of the dress was checked, discussed, and confirmed. Anxiously, she had started biting her nails, worried about every detail. I knew how women could be about their appearance and the importance of showing up looking their best at these social occasions. But I could sense something else in Lizzy's screening for the perfect evening attire. She was proud. She wanted to show off.

"I want you to be...pleased with me..." She said one night, almost nervously, before quickly closing the browser on her computer to hide the dress the two of them had finally scripted together. What I wouldn't be fully aware of until later was that the dress then had to be taken in especially and tapered in around her still relatively tiny waist and steel hard obliques, before being let out again to accommodate her protruding, built, halve-cantaloupe thick glutes. The effect that the tailoring had along the hard-muscular curves of her body was mesmerizing and was I nearly lost my balance as I saw Lizzy's legs cross in front of me as we exited the car in the old school parking lot.

I'd always been comfortable being the center of attention and was sometimes seen as the goofball in high school and college. Still, the level of scrutiny we received within minutes of walking in that night was unprecedented. It was as if Lizzy was a celebrity or we were a bad accident on the side of the road. What I first noticed was of course the reactions in the gym. It could have just been my imagination, but I felt like I was in one of those scenes in a movie where the record suddenly scratches to a stop and the entire place goes silent. It hadn't actually, but if it had could you blame them?

Lizzy's near male bodybuilder build was truly an anomaly. She was bigger, as big as pretty much any male on the Mr. Olympia stage, but still wrapped the granite sinewy muscle into the mold and shape of a curvy woman. The oaken thickness of her coarse-grained muscles were crossed with ripped sinews, showcasing her vast reservoirs of unspeakable power. I was pretty sure that if she wanted to, with the merest flick of one of her manicured polished fake nails she could unleash the power of a boxer's punch. All that, added to her brazen femininity, made even her mere presence more intoxicating than sipping the strongest alcohol. It was no lie to say that you could get 'muscle drunk' off just the sight of her. And now, here I was, back with my old chums unleashing that power on them.

Scanning the crowd in our first moment in the gym I saw a variety of reactions in seconds. On the left were a group of girls chatting like they were still a clique in high school. The chatting ceased immediately as they looked at Lizzy. One of the women was so dumbfounded by Lizzy's figure that she literally dropped her jaw making a wide O and put her fingers over her mouth. Whispering commenced around the gym and as I scanned there were couples looking shocked and the women seemed to alternate between revulsion and jealousy. There weren't many noncommittal when it came to Lizzy, though many were stunned silent.

Given the level of notice we received, I thought Lizzy might become a shrinking violet. Instead, it was like the power she felt coursing through her body had covered her with a heavy coat of confidence. Doubtlessly, she saw the heads turn and jaws drop, but she walked in smiling and laughing, arm around me as if I was her possession. If anyone was uncomfortable it was me. She could sense it immediately, leaned into me and whispered, "Just revel in the attention. It makes it easier." As if to prove her point she reached up and itched her scalp, flexing her monstrous biceps with the act.

I flinched and had to stop myself from putting her arm back down wary of even more attention. Instead, I managed to control myself and told her, "I'll try." Suddenly it dawned on me how much she had changed over the past eighteen months. Skinny, scared, and self-conscious Elizabeth had not only developed Herculean muscularity and physical strength. Her inner character had evolved nearly as much, becoming confident, dominant and self-assured. I pledged to be as self-assured as I could about the woman who I loved, no matter what others thought of her.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Hi Taoschild, spot on as usual, I really enjoyed this story of yours. Can't wait when you write the sequel for the story of Kyle!!  ;)

taoschild

One more section of Chapter 24 of Built You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   If people are interested in the rest of the chapter let me know. Sorry about the slow build.... ;D
-------
As I scanned the crowd in the gym I felt a little nervous that I wouldn't see anyone I knew. Finally, I saw a girl I recognized with her hand wrapped around a man and speaking with another couple. It seemed like a safe entry point for a conversation starter and I told Lizzy that I'd located someone I knew.

"What's her name?" Lizzy asked as we walked over.

"Rebecca," I answered.

Lizzy snorted. "Did you like her for her arms?"

"No, it wasn't like that" I responded. The truth was though, that I had always admired her body. Though she had put on some weight, she still had nice arms and shoulders. As I looked at her now though, I realized how insignificant her toned muscle was compared to Lizzy. I really had the one in a billion woman and I no longer needed to survey the room for her competition. There was literally nobody who fell into her category.

We walked over and when there was a break in the conversation I said, "Sorry to interrupt you guys. Hey Becky, how have you been?" She looked at me and I watched the recognition flash across her face. Perhaps it took a moment longer because her eyes kept flicking back and forth between me and Lizzy.

"Hi, Andrew, right?"

"Yah, that memorable huh? I go by Drew now," I laughed.

"No, I'm just bad with names. It's good to see you Drew." Her eyes flicked to Lizzy once again and I startled, realizing that I'd forgotten to introduce the center of attention in the room.

"This is my girlfriend, Elizabeth." Lizzy reached her hand out to shake, but Becky leaned in and gave her a hug instead being wrapped in Lizzy massiveness.

"Nice to meet you Elizabeth."

"You too, Becky. Call me Lizzy. How did you know Drew?"

"Oh, I was his best friend's girlfriend for a couple of years, but I think he might have had a crush on me too. Did you Drew?"

"I'll take the fifth," I responded.

"I'm sure he did," Lizzy said jumping in. "He likes fit women."

"I can see that hasn't changed" replied Becky. "I need to try what you're doing. If I could have half your muscle I'd be in heaven. You're as hard as a rock. I assume you bodybuild?"

It was a colossal understatement, but Lizzy took it in stride. "A little."

"If she means by that I like ice cream a little, then I guess she's right" I said laughingly as I padded my tummy. Lizzy laughed and everyone joined her. As she did, I looked over anxiously watching Lizzy's thick mountainous back dangerously stretching the seams of her tailored dress. It seemed even a backless dress couldn't contain her thick walls of muscularity and I wondered if she had gotten bigger in the week since she had been measured. When her laughing ceased the emergency was averted and a woman who I didn't know leaned over and looked at Lizzy like she'd seen a ghost.

"Wait. Are you Elizabeth Armstrong?"

Lizzy looked at her, and returned the same look. "Jenny Garcia?" The woman nodded. "This isn't our reunion. What are you doing here?"

"I thought it was you. Your voice sounded so familiar, but you've..."

"Grown," Lizzy finished for her.

"Yah. What happened to you?" Jenny asked.

"I ran away, troubles at home" Lizzy responded. "But why are you here?" Her casual arm motions emphasized her bicep peak and I once again thought about and how she looked after the shower less than an hour before. My manhood began to firm and I tried to focus on the conversation and Jenny to avoid an embarrassing situation. Images of Lizzy's powerful pecs and her playful nipples wouldn't leave my head and though I was interested in hearing about Lizzy's past, I figured it best to beat a hasty retreat before I was the laughing stock of the evening. I saw my teammates huddled across the gym and thought it might be a good time to visit them.

I waited for Jenny to answer, "Troy is my husband. What are the chances?" She shook her head in irony regarding the situation as she introduced him and we both shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you guys. Not to run out, but I see some of my old teammates over there." I turned to Lizzy and showed her and my best friend in high school raised his hand when he saw me nodding in their direction. "Would you mind if I go check in with them? It seems like you have some catching up to do. Or you could come with?"

"I'll join you in a bit," she responded. "I'd love to catch up with Jenny here and maybe talk about some of our fun at gymnastics." As I gave Lizzy a quick peck on the cheek and turned to go, it registered what she had just said. Of course, the idea of Lizzy flipping around and using her strength only accelerated my boner. Uggh, hopefully I could hide it I thought as I walked toward the old gang.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

009eli

Such a great passage. Prob my favorite long form muscle story. Thanks for reposting might need to give the entire thing another read again  :woohoo:

taoschild

Thanks Eli, I appreciate the support.  :thanks:
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great chapters. But what will happen next at the Reunion?

So I hope for more.

taoschild

Another installment from the chapter before the hot part starts in the next few sequences: If you do purchase the book, I'd really appreciate it if you left a review. I'm sure all of you authors know how important the feedback is. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----
I picked up a drink on the way to join the 'boys.' It gave me an opportunity to reverse my growing hard on and get composed before I rejoined the team. Upon my arrival smiles flickered across everyone's lips as the pride invited one of the former lions back into its midst. After a few high fives and some man hugs the conversation steered away from where I thought it might head. I assumed we'd discuss our lives or rekindle the glory days from the past, but the 'boys' shepherded the dialogue straight to Lizzy. Ricky volleyed the first sortie, "So who's the dude you came with?"

"Lizzy is the LADY I'm came with," I responded trying not to escalate my voice. Ricky's salvo opened the floodgates and the boys circled me for the kill. Each attack was followed by a chorus of laughter.

"Well, we know who wears the pants in your family."

"If she can fit them on," someone finished.

"Hey, I need someone to mop and broom my house, are you available Drew?" I was inclined to get defensive, but I remained mute. Who was I going to convert anyway?

Finally, after a few more volleys I exploded. "Yah, Lizzy lifts and she is damn strong."

"Stronger than you?" Steve chuckled.

"Stronger than all of us and you'd love what she can do." The group grew quiet momentarily and I looked over at Lizzy to see if she was faring better than I. She was still engaged in her conversation and seemed blithely unaware of my situation or the fact that so many eyes in the room still followed her. Perhaps she didn't care. Archie, who I never liked much, wasn't ready to let the matter lie. He quickly resumed his position as my least favorite teammate. The guy had been a seldom used post, more of a football player who just liked to hack people and coach used him only when he wanted to get physical. Since he rarely played, I figured, he had always said stupid things to get attention. This time was no different.

"I never figured you'd grow up to be a bitch for some she-man, Drew. Did you consider one of those sex change operations too?" His joke was over the top and the laughing momentarily ground to a halt.

Joe, who had always been our underappreciated six man finally stopped the pile on with an innocent question. "You know...um" he stammered, "what's it like with someone like her?" Some of the others laughed, but this time it died off quickly. They were eager to hear the answer. His questions let me know that Joe was likely a schmoe too. Partly to encourage him to go for it and partly to get the guys off my back I went all out. In all honesty, I really didn't have to embellish.

"Joe it's amazing. The things she can do and she's so flexible too. I know you guys all had things for gymnasts during high school. It's like that, but better. Way better." Suddenly it got quiet. When the conversation resumed spouses and significant others were temporarily dropped from the discussion. For a while we discussed some of our greatest games and our coaches. I recalled the half-court shot I'd hit at the end of the first half versus Dominican. We still lost the game by ten, but it was a great memory of the glory days. But the conversation always seemed to circle back to women.

My best friend in high school, George, recalled, "Man, Becky's still hot. She was a great lay. You should have seen the things she did with me. I swear I was just a little boy and she was a real woman already at 16."

Frank boasted of his own exploits, "I wish Grace was here. She sure didn't live up to her name." Everyone laughed but me. "But check out the bitch hanging out by the booze table. I love how she wore that sweater on top of her dress because it couldn't hold in those watermelons."

"Yah, I'd hit that shit and I might be able to if she keeps drinking" Archie joked. Laughter erupted from my former teammates. As the 'boys' continued to relive their past I realized how beyond locker room talk I'd become. In fact, it was disturbing. With a daughter and another young girl at home, I formulated an apology to Karen in my head for ever being a part of this culture. It was an assault on their dignity and to the dignity of all women.

But then the attacks resumed on Lizzy, again led by Archie "Seriously dude, she has to do 'roids. Look at those arms. She must have a dick as big as yours." I didn't know if he was fishing for information or just being a jerk, but I was done.

"You know, you guys are welcome to bust my chops about it, but as tough as her exterior may appear, you'd better not say anything to her about it or you'll have to deal with me. It's been really great seeing you guys, but I think I need to go join the boss again," I quipped without any humor. In fact, as well as I thought I'd taken the joking, I was angry.

"Make sure you're nice to her," one of them said while another pled, "oh come on Drew, we were just joking." I returned to the drink table like I was on a mission, grabbed a couple of gin and tonics and rejoined Lizzy.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Final set up sequence before muscle description really gets going.  Also, an update: Torture Muscle is now available in paperback. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------

The first dance commenced as I made my way back to Lizzy. Her friend had just departed to dance to the first song, Wonderwall. Speaking loudly over the music I asked her, "How was your trip down memory lane?"

"Really good." Lizzy responded as joy registered throughout her face. "In fact, I think at some point I might want to go home now. Before talking to Jenny, I never wanted to. Maybe I'll scare Roy." she joked.

"I think you should," I joked only half kiddingly as I led her to the tables where we could have our drinks. It would be fun to watch his ass get kissed I thought. "I can't believe your mom stayed with him."

"Me neither. It's been years since I called so I don't know for sure if she's still with him. How was your bromance?" Lizzy giggled.

"Umm fine."

"You're a terrible liar."

"No, it was fine. Some of the guys just busted my chops, but it was fine." I was a terrible liar. Why couldn't I stop saying 'fine.'

"It was about me, wasn't it?"

I hedged on whether or not to tell her. I wanted to protect her but the truth won out. "Yah, it was, but it's okay. Guys just do that. I'm sure some of them are just jealous." It was more than that, I knew.

"I'm sorry sweetie," she expressed before she was interrupted.

A balding old man in a black suit, glasses and stooped over and holding a cane came over and spoke loudly over the music. "Are you Mr. Slone?"

I smiled as I recognized my scariest teacher in high school, Dr. McFadden. He had scared the wits out of freshman for years forcing us to take the 'thirteen fatal steps to the board' in front of the class to answer a grammar question. I also recalled that he had a ready-made stamp which said 'rewrite.' Most all of us saw it applied to our first papers. As scary as he was I loved him and he dramatically improved my writing. I stood immediately and shook his hand. "Dr. McFadden, it's so good to see you. Um, this is my girlfriend, Lizzy Armstrong."
He laughed, "I can't think of a more appropriate name," he laughed. "How have you been, Mr. Slone? I'm sorry about your wife."

"Thanks, Sir."

"Call me James."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to do that, but thank you."

"Would you mind if I had a dance with your girlfriend? I'm not as spry as I used to be and I think she may be strong enough to keep me up." It was clear that he had a thing for muscular women, both in asking to dance and the way that he studied Lizzy's frame.

"It's fine with me, but you'll have to ask her."

Lizzy stood up and Dr. McFadden took her hand in a grand gesture and asked her, "Miss Armstrong, would you do an old man the kind favor of joining him for a dance."

Lizzy beamed. "I'd be honored." She put her arm around him and helped him to the dance floor. They slow danced to Jewel's You Were Meant for Me and Lizzy was able to almost carry Dr. McFadden. I watched her amazed that despite her size, she remained so feminine in the way she moved and looked. She was elegant and graceful despite holding up her partner. The way she dwarfed him was almost laughable. She was six inches taller than him and he rested his head, happily, on her thunderous shoulder caps. Her curves were boldy accentuated by her muscularity. When she turned away from me, I saw her massive lats even though they were covered; her thickly developed glutes were prominent. A few steps later as they circled each other on the dance floor she'd face me and I'd be treated to the full round caps of her deltoids and thick arms which wrapped around him. Even at rest, her biceps exploded in a thick ball of vascular muscle. Her eyes twinkled and when she smiled and laughed, she just radiated happiness. Others around her still looked at her in awe and perhaps a few in disgust, but I no longer cared. If they didn't see her magnificence, I told myself, I didn't care about them anyway.

I walked over as the song ended to get a dance in with Lizzy. Dr. McFadden thanked her and complimented me, "My boy, you have the most amazing woman in the gym. She's so hard and soft..." His voice trailed off and he momentarily looked embarrassed. I forgave him instantly knowing what muscle could do to a man who was so inclined. With Lizzy, a schmoe would be entirely defenseless. Finally, he recomposed himself into the teacher I remembered from my youth. "Let's just say you should recognize that you are a lucky man."

"Oh, I will Dr. McFadden. Thank you. I couldn't agree with you more. I think it's time I dance with her and show her how much I appreciate her."

Lizzy thanked Dr. McFadden for the dance and then told me, "I'll be back in just a second. The lady needs to go to the bathroom." she smirked.

My eyes traced her across the floor as she moved toward the facilities. She walked much the same way that Raisa had walked down the streets of London, chest out, hips swaying, legs crossing in front of each other, only she had far more mass. Her athleticism and muscle had given her a supreme air of confidence. With every step, her corded muscles rippled. She oozed sex appeal and she knew it. I assumed that her performance was strictly for me, but I snickered when I saw others take the bait too. Shortly after Archie followed in Lizzy's direction and I gave him a completely different look.

As I glared at Archie, Dr. McFadden interrupted my trance asking, "You love her don't you boy."

I smiled, "I don't think I'm a boy anymore, but that's nice of you to call me that. Yes, yes I do."

"Well I'm happy you've found love again. Don't take that for granted. Nice seeing you Mr. Slone." He turned abruptly and headed across the gym.

"Thanks, you too Dr. McFadden."

"James," he shouted back with a grin on his face.

Lizzy was gone quite a while in the bathroom and I returned to our table for another drink. After she left, I looked around thinking about how the cards had been reshuffled since high school. Years later nobody gives a damn if the cool kids like you anymore. Everyone was bragging about their exploits and trying to make themselves feel good. People are so fake, I thought, and some are literally so. Numerous women had resorted to fake tits and plastic surgery while the men competed to impress people with how much money and power they had incurred. Lizzy's work, though aided by the serum, wasn't made with the cut of a plastic surgeon or a purchase on Amazon. Her work was for real. The place was beginning to disgust me and I began to think it might be time to leave, if Lizzy ever returned. Finally, I decided to go get her and see if she was okay.

As I stood, she reemerged from under the curtains. After perceiving the frauds around me, Lizzy somehow seemed even more refreshing and her air of confidence was alluring. I met her at our table with a couple of new drinks. Fuck the fakeness I thought. "God you're hot," I exclaimed so others could hear me proclaim my feelings above the roar of the music.

She smiled, "And you're going to think that even more so after I tell you what just happened with one of your jock friends."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

another section of Built: The Making of the Most Muscular Woman for Xmas eve.  Have a nice holidays everyone
---------
"What? Who?" She pointed to Archie who was slinking back toward the group.

"Tell me."

"Well..." Before Lizzy had a chance to fill me, a noticeable hush covered the room, followed by whispers. I looked up to see another muscular woman swathed in a tight, red dress that wrapped around her breasts and went nearly to the floor to show red high heels to go with the ensemble. Usually, I would have noticed someone like her right away. Perhaps missing her was from the chaotic activity and dim lights of the evening. Perhaps it reflected that my need to seek out muscle had diminished over time with Lizzy's presence in my life. The woman had light brown hair, amber eyes, and a thick golden neckless that highlighted the deep valley between her breasts created by her muscular pecs. Thick traps which were so bloated that they seemed unproportionally large tied into her broad shoulders, and bulky arms made her upper body stage worthy of the national level. Her legs were striated and hard, but not as thick as her upper body which negatively affected her overall shapeliness. Angular features, strong chin and thinning hair suggested she was on the gear, but she was attractive nonetheless. Briefly, a daydream of the two of them rolling in bed and wrestling with each other flowed through my head.

I imagined them naked, squeezing oil on each other, touching each other's muscles and testing their relative strength. Lizzy would turn her around and massage her enormous traps that seemed to rise almost to her ears marveling at the size of them. Meanwhile the bodybuilder would grab Lizzy squeezing her muscle which wouldn't bend to the pressure. The bodybuilder would marvel at Lizzy's size, definition and thickness and stare in particular at the volume of her delicious pecs. Lizzy would revel in her muscular dominance over the bodybuilder and turn around and present her fantastic back double bicep. Craving Lizzy's muscle, the bodybuilder would squeeze Lizzy powerful arms to feel their firmness. Unable to make a dent in their thickness, she'd oil them up and worship them following the striations and stroking the veiny peek. When they finally wrestled, Lizzy would make quick work of her. Seeing how strong this woman was yet knowing that Lizzy would easily handle someone this size sent shivers through my body.
"Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt. My name is Tami did you go to school here?" Her voice was deep and a little raspy, but combined with her physique it was oddly enticing. Unfortunately, she had also interrupted a particularly amazing daydream.

"No, my boyfriend Drew did." Tami glanced at me, gave me the once over and returned eye contact to Lizzy without addressing me. I was a little offended at the cursory glance, but still interested in what she had to say.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions."

Lizzy raised her eyebrows quizzically. "Sure, about what?"

"Well, I was hoping to ask you about. Your workouts and um, stuff. You are simply beautiful and truly massive. I mean that in the best way. I'd kill for your muscle."

"Let's put the killing aside," Lizzy joked. "What do you want to know?"

Tami seemed flustered, "Um all of it." She leaned into Lizzy and whispered to her and I couldn't hear what she said over the music. The dance floor was cleared as Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares to You came on. Great song, I thought, but not dance material.

Lizzy responded loud enough for me to hear, "Nothing yet, but I'm considering starting soon."

Tami stiffened, her eyebrows furrowed and splayed her fingers out in a fan across her pecs. That drew my eyes once again to her chest which was another of her standout body parts. Plies of striations and a litany of veins covered her chest which was so large it looked freshly pumped with blood. "C'mon, you can't look like that if you don't..."

"No really, I haven't yet, but I'm considering using. Can I ask what your..." her voice trailed off and I couldn't hear the rest of her sentence. I was pretty sure I knew what they were discussing and was really interested in the conversation, but couldn't get close enough to hear without being totally obtrusive. They went back and forth clearly interested in each other's thoughts, but Lizzy finally dismissed me asking me to get her some water. I nodded and went to the bar and waited in line. I looked over my shoulder my interest piqued in the direction their conversation was headed. Thickly developed and cut upper bodies on the pair were easily evident even at a distance. In line, I tapped my feet impatiently anxious to return to see the deeply muscled pair up close. Finally, I got to the front and retrieved three water glasses. When I returned, Tami was touching Lizzy's bicep with her finger tips. Lizzy flex was enormous and Tami was visibly dumbfounded. "I can't believe you train for strength rather than size," Tami voiced deeply.

"Well, it's not that I don't try for both, but strength is predominate in our house." Lizzy looked over at me as I handed her the water and mouthed a thank you to me. Talk of her strength and the vision of another muscular woman caressing Lizzy's brawn set me afire once again. What would it be like to be in a threesome with them? Lizzy's dominance combined with the insatiable appetite of a thick bodybuilder who used me to satisfy her steroid-induced sexual cravings. I shuddered again in desire.

Tami gave me another once over as I handed her a water also, but seemed to know that she'd taken up too much of our time and got up to leave. "Remember you promised to send me your workout. I'd love to keep in touch if we can." Touch I thought. God, I couldn't control the horny cravings. Maybe it was best if she left.

"Right back at you. I would love the information I asked for too."

"I'm on it. I'll send that tonight." Tami replied. As Tami departed a myriad of questions for Lizzy circled through my brain, but other parts of me riled from Tami touching Lizzy and other fantasies.

"Can we go back to the hotel?" I asked desperate to touch her after the display I'd watched.

"Really? I'm kind of having fun" Lizzy said stretching her arms behind her head, intentionally flexing her colossal biceps once more.

"Very funny. Please?"

She got up quickly. "I thought you'd never ask." I elected not to rejoin the boys to say my goodbyes and instead gave them a casual nod and a wave across the room before we left to collect our jackets from the cloak room.

"Were you talking about steroids with Tami?" I asked, trying to be audible over the fading music yet not too loud for others to hear.

"Yes," Lizzy replied confidently without concern.

"What did she say?"

"She said she never could have gotten as big as she is without them and she would do it again if she was starting all over."

"Oh." I remained quiet until we'd gotten the jackets. I held Lizzy's red coat out and helped her put it on. It still fit a little clumsily over her biceps, but the coat actually accentuated her V taper even further. There had been a noticeable gap while I processed what she said, but I started right in where I'd left off as we exited the gym. "Did she have any negative side effects?"

"Yah. She had some hair thinning and her clit grew significantly."

"Oh."

"She has some ideas on which ones to take though and said if she were starting over she would do it a little differently. She said she could tell me how to do it." I paused again to process. "She also said she wants her clit to grow more."

I scrunched my face, "Really? Why?"

"She said it is super sensual and acutely responsive to touch and that her sex drive and pleasure are now off the charts."

"What? How?" I was growing impatient.

Lizzy leaned into me so as others in the parking lot wouldn't hear. "Sex feels way better and she wants it more often. She says it makes her feel dominant."

"You don't need any more of that," I laughed.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Happy New Year's Everyone. Somewhere around midnight the Stealing Muscle Short Story Anthology is going to drop on Smashwords. It will have a short story from yours truly, my wife Jayne Greye, 009Eli, stmercy2020, Roy Ellison, IBP, Kittyelfie, Seldom and SevenupEight just to name a few. It will also feature a novella I wrote.  The proceeds got to three charities: the Red Cross, UNICEF, & the Rainforest Trust.
---------

"I guess we'll see." I was about to ask her if she'd decided to take it after all when she switched the subject on me. Arching her eyebrow playfully she cooed, "What I thought you'd want to hear about was your friend Archie."

"Archie? He's no friend. In fact, he was the worst tonight and usually is for that matter"

"Yah, I heard."

"What? Tell me."

Lizzy smiled, "I thought you'd want to hear more. Well I noticed him following me into the foyer so I played it cool and walked down the hall to the bathrooms that were farther away. He kept following, so I went into an empty classroom and casually looked at some art work. Again, he followed, stopped at the door, put his hands on the top of the doorway. It was obvious that he was drinking me in and was awed by me. He had – um, I'm sorry you said some of the other fellas on the boards had a word for it 'Muscle longing'?"

"Muscle lust..." I countered following up on a conversation we had previously.

"Yes, well to be honest, I've noticed it on a few other men. Some others at the gym have had it too. It's normally harmless... And I actually find it kind of sweet at times."

"Oh my god, honey... I'm so sorry you had to put up with that. Why didn't you come and find me? I wish I was there to defend you." I said feeling suddenly as if it was my fault this had happened.

"Aren't you so sweet? Honestly, I was fine. I mean after all." Lizzy said with a bit of a dismissive smirk and a small hand gesture to her muscular frame. "Do you want me to tell you what I did? Or show you?" she said.

"Show..." I managed to stammer out.

"Well... first I noticed him eying my quads," she said as she placed my left hand on top of the cleft edge of her jutting, outer quadriceps head. As she talked I noticed she placed her high-heeled foot on the floor mat, and pressed down hard. She began to pulse and twitch the muscle under my hand demonstrating incredible muscle control. I could suddenly feel it jump, contract, and flex and she continued her tale.

"Anyway, he asked me, 'Do you like what you see?'"

"'I should be the one asking you that question I think,' I responded."

"Great answer." I answered falling into my own bit of muscle reverie and she continued the story. I could feel the incredibly power and the rivers of veins of Lizzy's legs come to the surface as her thigh continued to angulate with slow, controlled, flexes.

"Shh, let me tell it."

"Okay, okay."

"So, I flipped on my phone clandestinely to record what was said."

"That's devious," I said, "and fucking awesome."

"I lifted my leg onto one of the desks and fiddled with my heels. I made sure that my dress cascaded aside and my calves and thighs were showing. He was drawn to me like a moth to a flame. Here let me just play the audio. You'll hear it for yourself." As Lizzy got her phone out, I started the car and turned off the radio.

She pushed play on the recording. "These heels have been bothering me all night. I have to get them off."

"Do you need help?"

"No, I'm good."

There was a pause and then I heard Archie say, "Do you work out?"

Lizzy laughed, "What do you think?"

"Well, yes."

"Do you like muscular women?" Lizzy had turned on the sex appeal. I knew that voice. It was simply intoxicating and instantly transformed me to putty in the bedroom. I was somewhere between jealous, anxious, and excited listening to the recording.

"No, it's not my thing, per se."

"Really? Then why'd you come in here after me?"

"I was just curious."

"Curious if I was stronger than you are? Because I am. Much stronger."

"Oh, I doubt that. Some women look strong, but guys are much stronger. I've been around the gym all my life."

Lizzy laughed. "Well then why?" Lizzy stopped the recording again and described what she was doing "I ran my hands over my hips and ass as I bent over to take off my heels. I flexed my glutes individually and it looked like his eyes bugged out of his head. He is a total muscle luster."

"Yah, I think the term is a schmoe, but I'll go with muscle luster." I laughed.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgsg69

Very nice read, really good descriptions of Lizzy and her perceived development.............like the style and can't wait for more. K++

taoschild

Thanks sgs - didn't know if people were enjoying it and was going to discontinue.  Here's another small part
-----
"Well, I'm glad you are one for sure." I looked over and it was a particularly dark stretch on the road, but I could see her white teeth. She was enjoying this. "Anyway, he kept taking a few steps closer like he was fighting something, but by the time I stood up he was uncomfortably close and clearly overcome with lust. Then he tried to touch me without permission." She turned the tape on and after a few seconds I heard some scuffling like Lizzy described.

"Oww, oww, oww. Stop!" Archie cried.

"What, I thought men were stronger. You should easily be able to get out of this hold." Lizzy pressed pause again. "I had him in a headlock and he was such a wuss about it. I took a picture of him to give to you."

She stopped the recording and showed it to me. I gave it a quick glance as I was driving. "I love it. Can you send that to me?"

"Sure."

"Thanks." There was a pause as she fumbled with both of our phones. She always struggled with technology so I tried to ignore the delay and snickered at her a little. Finally, I told her. "Sweetie, you don't need both of our phones to do that. Let me just do it later. I'd like to hear your story."

"Right, just one sec." After another brief pause she continued before she commenced again "Well, my muscles were bulging. When he was there I realized that I could just snap his neck. The power I had over him kind of entranced me and turned me on a little. I looked at how pumped-up my biceps were and felt my huge veiny biceps with my other hand. It was just swollen with blood. You like my veins right, because they are kind of getting out of control."

"God, yes."

"That's good because I'm so getting so vascular, it's scary. My veins are soooo huge and freaky, and my biceps and pecs get flush with blood with the slightest effort." She flexed them in the car and I looked over and swerved before regaining control. I gripped the wheel tighter with one hand and subtly stroked my cock with the other. She smiled, knowing how she had set me off. Even in the shadowy car I could see the enormity of her biceps. They were like melons on top of thick pythons of muscle. She knew too. She continued to distract me and smile, holding her arms out and twisting them around, pumping her fists and rubbing her arms as if she was in some pain. To be held in anger between them and her rock-solid pecs while crushing the side of his head almost made me sorry for Archie. Almost. Lizzy pushed play again without any more explanation of what would come next.

"Umm, I think you just caught me off guard."

"That's funny."

"What's your name?"

"Archie."

"Okay Archie, I'm going to let you out of the headlock and we are going to shake hands. We'll both squeeze, one of us will say uncle in the end and admit the other is stronger. The loser will tell the other one truth. It's kind of like truth or dare or we'll call it truth or pain. Does that sound like a plan?"

"Okay," Archie responded hesitantly.

"Alright" Lizzy responded, "go."

"By the way, I never liked your boyfriend. He's kind of weak..." Archie barely finished his sentence when I heard him scream "oww, fuck! That's enough bitch. Uggh." Lizzy pressed pause again. "I'm pretty sure I broke his hand. I heard a pop and I know he did too. I released his hand and he bent down in pain cupping his other hand and was crying a bit. Honestly, I'm not trying to brag, but my muscles bunched up as I tightened my grip on him and I looked simply massive. I was so pissed the way he talked about you and humiliating him shot adrenaline coursing through me. I felt like I'd drank caffeine and I need to be serviced when we get back."

My cock throbbed. I looked at her again seeing her lips up-turned into a mischievous smile which was both completely disarming and at the same time powerfully sexy. I croaked, my voice sounding hoarse with my throat constricting with desire, "As you wish."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

I did read Stealing Muscle and here's a short review I wrote about it:
Stealing Muscle is an interesting stories compilation, from authors passionate by the fetish of female muscle. The author has given free reign to the various contributors, to offer their view on the meaning of stealing muscle, hence the title.

Whether it is literally stealing the muscles in a physical way, or dealing with the perception from the society that a woman with muscle is trying to be a man, to the women being comfortable expressing their wishes to get bigger, the book offers a complete overview of the topic.

As usual with books from Richard Greye, the central theme is about women with muscles and their place within society. The collection is unique, because it is a mix of different style/tastes on the topic. It makes for an interesting and entertaining read. Moreover, all the proceedings will be given to charity, such as the Red Cross, the Rain Forest Trust, and UNICEF. This book is an entertaining look at the topic and you can feel good about contributing to a good cause with your purchase.

taoschild

A short continuation of the chapter is below. More of Built, can be found at Smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Amazon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you'd like to read on.
----
Lizzy pressed play again. "Now it's your time to tell me your truth. Do you like female muscle? Would you like to see a little?"

I could hear is voice whining and a little sniveling too. I smiled thinking that the jerk had gotten what he deserved. "Yuck, No, you look like a dike."

There was some commotion on the recording and a pause in the speaking. I looked briefly at Lizzy in confusion as we sat at a red light in the left-hand turn lane. She sighed and stopped the recording again. "I thought the recording would be smoother, but I guess you weren't there. "I grabbed him by the neck and pressed him against the wall. I nearly lifted him off the ground with one arm I was so pissed and then I just tossed him to the ground." She pushed play again.

"Lie to me and you'll regret it, I promise. You agreed to tell me one truth. Tell the truth and I'll let you see more if not there will be consequences. This is your last warning. Wouldn't you like to touch this?"

I assumed Lizzy flexed because I heard him say, "Holy Fuck."

"Tell me the truth, Archie."

"Yes, I like it."

"Just like?"

"No, I love it. My whole life I've tried to hide it, but please, can I touch you? You're amazing."

"Well then bow before me and show me... That's quite the woody you got going there, Archie. Is that from me?"

"Yes. You're amazing." Lizzy hit pause again. I think she was just trying to get me excited at this point.

"He was practically salivating at this point, though he was cupping his hand still. I gave him a back lat pose until I heard a stitch pop. I think I might have gotten bigger since I was measured a couple of weeks ago. And then I gave him a front double bicep. My arms literally ballooned in size and I kept flexing until my veins started popping up everywhere."

The somewhat subtle stroking of my cock grew more frenetic and she knew it. Casually, she grabbed my hand and put it back on her leg. Seconds later, she stopped her rhythmic flexing and tightened the quad fully. I caressed it tracing the amazing striations. Amazingly, due to Lizzy's brutally low levels of body fat, I could feel every feather and flutter of muscle dance underneath my hand. It was as if there was nothing separating me from the muscle. As if with each pulse, each flex and each heartbeat, her immense body power was somehow transmitted deep into my core needs.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

She startled me when she flipped the recording back on and I heard Archie's voice exclaim, "Oh my God, yes. You are the most amazing woman I've ever seen. I've seen so many online, but none like you. I don't want to pretend anymore. Can I please touch you?"

"What, you like these arms? It seems your cock does for sure, but it's way smaller than my boyfriends."

Lizzy hit pause again and looked at me. There was a light in her eyes when she told me. It was as if she was proud that she was protecting me. "You should have seen his face. It totally drooped." She pushed play again.

"And you're wrong. He is way stronger than you too. You'd better be nice to him because if I hear anything again, I'm not going to be so nice to you next time. I'd be careful if I were you. At least my boyfriend had the courage to admit it without being pressured."

"But you said you'd let me see more." Archie whined. She pressed pause one last time. "You have to know before I push play again that he just looked so pitiful. So, I pulled down my top a little and gave him a look at part of my pec." I grew quiet, not knowing what to think about this.

"So, he saw your breast?"

"No, not at all. I just sort of did a most muscular pose with my top pulled over to the side a little. It was awkward in this dress and I only showed him a little to demonstrate my power. He didn't see much, but it was enough to get him stirred like I wanted. My swollen pecs were so hard that when I flexed I had to be careful so I didn't pop out of my dress. I looked down at myself, my chest had dents and veins protruding across them. I almost looked masculine I was so big and powerful."

"Oh." I was a little disturbed, but even more turned on. I thought I understood what she was doing to him. Just the retelling was having the effect on me.

She resumed the recording. "You're turned on, aren't you? But I'm a dike, remember? This is just muscle, pure muscle. In fact, I'm more muscular than any man you've ever seen. Look at my chest - its 100% pure muscle - but you want to touch it, don't you? You want to lick my hard nipples."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login