LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kris Luebke???

Started by bigbrent747, January 02, 2012, 05:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbrent747

To this day I never say her lose a match in any video I've seen if her.  Would love to see what shape she's in now.

bigbrent747

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bicepboy

I'm fairly sure she passed away years and years ago

racerx009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm fairly sure she passed away years and years ago

This has not been confirmed or even hinted at by any source that I'm aware of.

I like strong women

maybe she was a school teacher- in Michigan or Ohio?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooretiger

she's in the healthcare / nursing / hospital administration field. she has a f#$@book page , just not much on it and not updated since september.

over 20 years ago+ now , but by far the most physically impressive woman i've ever met.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she's in the healthcare / nursing / hospital administration field. she has a f#$@book page , just not much on it and not updated since september.

over 20 years ago+ now , but by far the most physically impressive woman i've ever met.

Right, she has been at some point a cardiac intensive care nurse in the 80s.

I like strong women

Did any of you guys get to know her- or session with her? She sure was strong back in her younger You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login loks as if she wasable to return to living a more middle of the road life- and hopefully she is healthy and happy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login