Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[Dream Girlfriends & Wives] My own illustrated stories

Started by Tatianagrowing, March 04, 2026, 02:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatianagrowing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dream Girlfriends & Wives series

The Sun by the Pool



This is the first story in a new series of short illustrated fantasies that my friend MarlonDeep and I will be creating and releasing.

Each release includes a ZIP file containing a multilingual PDF (Español - English - Portuguese - Français - Deutsch - Русский - 日本語), along with the full-quality illustrations.

These are intimate, personal, romantic and playful moments between women who fill every space with their size and presence, and men who devote themselves to admiring them. The kind of girlfriends and wives many of us would dream of being cornered and loved by.

You can get it at my shop in Deviantart

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

:-*

Tatianagrowing

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Tatianagrowing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dream Girlfriends & Wives series

Megabusty


She is the strongest and most powerful being, but she has a hidden great weakness.

This is the second story in a new series of illustrated fantasies that MarlonDeep and I will be creating and releasing.

Each release includes a ZIP file containing a multilingual PDF (Español - English - Portuguese - Français - Deutsch - Русский - 日本語), along with the full-quality illustrations.

These are intimate, personal, romantic and playful moments between women who fill every space with their size and presence, and men who devote themselves to admiring them. The kind of girlfriends and wives many of us would dream of being cornered and loved by.

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

You can get it at my shop in Deviantart: tatianagrowing/art/Megabusty-1304396347

Tatianagrowing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dream Girlfriends & Wives series

The Pot


Her husband insisted on buying a pot that seemed too big to her, but her body understood his intentions.

This is the third story in a new series of illustrated fantasies that @MarlonDeep and I will be creating and releasing.

Each release includes a ZIP file containing a multilingual PDF (Español - English - Portuguese - Français - Deutsch - Русский - 日本語), along with the full-quality illustrations.

These are intimate, personal, romantic and playful moments between women who fill every space with their size and presence, and men who devote themselves to admiring them. The kind of girlfriends and wives many of us would dream of being cornered and loved by.

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Tatianagrowing

Dream Girlfriends & Wives series

Valeria on Sunday


A quiet, intimate afternoon, overflowing with skin and glances.

This is the fourth story in this series of illustrated fantasies that @MarlonDeep and I will be creating and releasing.

Each release includes a ZIP file containing a multilingual PDF (Español - English - Portuguese - Français - Deutsch - Русский - 日本語), along with the full-quality illustrations.

These are intimate, personal, romantic and playful moments between women who fill every space with their size and presence, and men who devote themselves to admiring them. The kind of girlfriends and wives many of us would dream of being cornered and loved by.

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

You can get it at my shop in Deviantart: *****tatianagrowing/art/Valeria-on-Sunday-1306234186