Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New member Lacey Loveless

Started by Laceyloveless, March 17, 2019, 04:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laceyloveless

Hi im Lacey, new here to this site. I'm kinda new to the muscle fetish world also (about a year). I have a had a naturally muscular body most of my life and started doing trx about 2 years ago to help with my health and people started noticing mainly my calves really starting to developed and also the rest of my body took to it very fast. Fast forward thru life and a few guys online that introduced me to the muscle fetish world 8 months or so ago and here I am. I just finished recovering from breast surgery so I'm just starting to get active again these last few weeks, i could tell i was losing muscle mass and getting smoother. Anyway just thought i would say hello and you can see my pics and videos on insta**** and my website at @mslaceyloveless  and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@mslaceyloveless
Www.laceyloveless.com


ngorongoro

Welcome to the forum, Ms. Lacey. I've seen a bit of your IG page and whoa...your legs are stunning/hot/made me hush my mouth.

Laceyloveless

@mslaceyloveless
Www.laceyloveless.com

Thizzizwhatitiz


Digital Garden

You definitely have a knack for putting on muscle, time to grow baby GROW!!