Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for muscular women in my country

Started by xguy0, January 24, 2020, 12:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xguy0

Hello evryone. I'm from Mexico and im looking for muscular women that I can pay for just for having fun a couple of hours, ı find it difficult in my country because probably I don't know how to look for them, if you have any advice for that would be great. :)

xguy0

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MrBogus

Surprisingly only 1 women is listed in or traveling to Mexico:   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here she is:   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wb270 lists for all of Mexico only that fbb already listed by sessiongirls and this one barely muscular girl here:   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

For such a huge country of 129 million it is like a session desert.... I know there is a decent amount of fbbs and figure and fitness competitors in Mexico. I wonder what is going on? Maybe it is a taboo for women to do such things in Mexico?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login