LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Poddy] Stories~collected

Started by Poddy, June 23, 2014, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodman

An absolutely amazing and awesome story. I hope you continue writing more of them or continue this one.


Trinitus

This is one of the best stories I have read on a long time. The muscle descriptions are amazing, the dialog on point. I don't really know what else to say really except, great work and I hope to read more from you. :clap:

Poddy

Thanks all for the kind words! I originally wrote it as a one-off, but now I'm certainly open to continuing this one!

It's my first attempt at bonding/transfer/symbiote story, so I hope I did the sub-genre some justice!

Online1138

You did an awesome job with this, I'd love to see a continuation!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sw1ngy

I actually think it works better as an one-off in this case, but it's a great one-off!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ImperatrixRattus

Symbiotes are excellent in general and well done in (this) particular.

Jaguar

Really really excellent story Poddy !  One of the very best symbiote stories I've read.
K+ to you (and all around)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

timer


Tassdb55436

will you add your Totally Spies story here too?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login