Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What happened to poddy?

Started by Windjammer, December 29, 2019, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windjammer

Does anyone know what happened to Poddy or Poddy69 from *****? It seems like he's packed up shop and retired.
Karma is always appreciated :-)


blah8884

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Probably all that's left.

:(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shellshock123X

Some stuff on Saradas is still around. I believe most of his popular ones are present in these threads: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

Poddy actually just recently posted a Totally Spies FMG story here on Dec 06: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm hoping some of the other stories like the DBZ Frozen one gets posted here eventually since I can't seem to find them and they were awesome!

Poddy

I still live!  ^-^

As Shellashock said, you can find most of my work here in Saradas collections. Here are all the links I can find for Saradas:

The Bonding - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Batgirl and Bane - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wrong Patches 3 + 3.5 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Xenotrophy + Wrong Patches #2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Princess Shiver (DBZ FMG) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On DA you can find me as: Dickarus. At some point in the future I will re-upload all the Pumpsuit chapters and the one-offs back onto that account.

Shellshock123X

Not sure if that Princess Shiver story was in a removed post or something; but I'm not seeing it in the related link. Thanks for going to the trouble of looking for the more obscure posts though!

Poddy

My bad! - This should be the correct link to Princess Shiver: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also forgot to add YouTube Star - 2068 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login