Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dom with Delts

Started by haytch12, November 18, 2023, 11:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haytch12

I was wondering has anyone in England sessioned with Dom with Delts from Cheshire? She's visiting London this week, so just seeing if anyone has seen her and what their thoughts on the session was? Link to her profile below.

https://wb270******.com/directory/dom-with-delts/


BigelowMask

wb270 site is down now.  How did you know about her movements?

crazycrazy

I think haytch is referring to the replacement site that pirated wb's name. It lists wrestlers with information copied from wb270.

haytch12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think haytch is referring to the replacement site that pirated wb's name. It lists wrestlers with information copied from wb270.

Yes it's the replacement Wb270 site that I saw her on. I dropped her an email and she is available for sessions, however I'm in two minds about doing this one as there's no reviews out there on her.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think haytch is referring to the replacement site that pirated wb's name. It lists wrestlers with information copied from wb270.

Yes it's the replacement Wb270 site that I saw her on. I dropped her an email and she is available for sessions, however I'm in two minds about doing this one as there's no reviews out there on her.

You should try Amazonranger she is based in the North West.

Alternatively Vikingqueen and Rippedprincess are visiting London, UK in the next few weeks

mrguimond

Understand that this is an old thread but wanted to warn those who are considering a session with Dom with Delts.

Dom with Delts ghosted at the last minute leaving me with hotel costs (to late even to utilise cancellation protection) feigned a re-arranged session following day with no follow through has not since replied to any request to refund deposit since and has never once answered the phone.

She is still listed on the 'new' wb270 but is listed nowhere else, has zero social media presence and appears to use numerous aliases.

Basically a scammer and possibly not even a real person.  I can move on with my life no problem but I have a disdain for dishonest people and would rather others not lose money.

I only report my own real honest experience here for the benefit of others.


clay99

Sad to hear about that pretty sure she's got a vivastreet advert

Shame have you tried any other british based fbbs?

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Understand that this is an old thread but wanted to warn those who are considering a session with Dom with Delts.

Dom with Delts ghosted at the last minute leaving me with hotel costs (to late even to utilise cancellation protection) feigned a re-arranged session following day with no follow through has not since replied to any request to refund deposit since and has never once answered the phone.

She is still listed on the 'new' wb270 but is listed nowhere else, has zero social media presence and appears to use numerous aliases.

Basically a scammer and possibly not even a real person.  I can move on with my life no problem but I have a disdain for dishonest people and would rather others not lose money.

I only report my own real honest experience here for the benefit of others.

Thank you for your re-port.

One scammer copied old wb270 content with a new domain still some dumb schomes referring this as a session website. It's incredible. Real web270 owner Bill is member here and
he explained that he never authorizes this and a it's a plain scam website.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrguimond

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Understand that this is an old thread but wanted to warn those who are considering a session with Dom with Delts.

Dom with Delts ghosted at the last minute leaving me with hotel costs (to late even to utilise cancellation protection) feigned a re-arranged session following day with no follow through has not since replied to any request to refund deposit since and has never once answered the phone.

She is still listed on the 'new' wb270 but is listed nowhere else, has zero social media presence and appears to use numerous aliases.

Basically a scammer and possibly not even a real person.  I can move on with my life no problem but I have a disdain for dishonest people and would rather others not lose money.

I only report my own real honest experience here for the benefit of others.

Thank you for your re-port.

One scammer copied old wb270 content with a new domain still some dumb schomes referring this as a session website. It's incredible. Real web270 owner Bill is member here and
he explained that he never authorizes this and a it's a plain scam website.

yea - I didn't want to come down too hard on the new wb270 as we do need a place to find each other but the website is trash to use, and rarely updated.

I sent them details of this scam and they firstly sent their disclaimer to the effect of 'not out problem' and when I asked if they were happy to promote scammers/ see people scammed they said 'of course not please send more details' - I did - and never heard from them again - the listing of 'dom with delts' is still active also so they clearly don't care in the slightest. avoid wb270******.com  like the plague!

mrguimond

Just to further warn, this clown is now going by 'princess of power' on wb270 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login