LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1998 IFBB Deutsche Meisterschaft Frauen (german women's bodybuilding)

Started by phy911, October 10, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911





Most of the ladies pose to slower music however the crowd really reacts to more upbeat songs.







This video wouldn't be possible without the help of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Thank you my friend. I've combined and resized these clips into one video. The color is over saturated from one camera angle. Unfortunately, with the cross fades that are used for transitions trying to fix the over saturated angle is not worth the effort. I hope you all enjoy a classic contest from the 90's.


phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks streetfighter. Just wondering. What happened to the German FBBs scene?

It seems to be in decline. The potential causes could be division within the IFBB/NABBA/WABBA organizations, the saturation of the classes with physique/figure/bikini, or the impact of PED's abuse. The decline of FBB has been debated on saradas numerous times and there are arguments in addition to those I've mentioned. I'm not German and my comprehension of Deutsche is limited so I really don't know the status of FBB in Germany. However, my guess is that the decline can be attributed to conglomeration of factors just like the rest of the world.

Saradas.Org

Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmbo